Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday July 10, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Mid Atlantic Impreza Club
Mid Atlantic Impreza Club Forum sponsored by Annapolis Subaru
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Mid Atlantic Impreza Club -- MAIC > MAIC Private Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-16-2008, 10:02 PM   #1
Spike700
NASIOC Supporter
Member Sales Rating: (17)

Member#: 136282
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2002 WRB WRX
2010 Infiniti G37xS

Default Megan Racing Coilovers: Track Series.

I have a set of Megan Racing Coilovers that are the track series. They have around 15,000 miles on them and are in great shape. They are still on the car at the moment but will be off by Wednesday of next week once I get my Prodrive springs in. Here is the info from the Megan Racing site:

------------------------

For those who demand the absolute most from their vehicle’s handling and performance, Megan Racing has developed a new series of fully adjustable Coil-Over Damper kits for limited applications. The new Track-Series of suspension surely stands out above the rest with the dependability and performance that Megan Racing suspension products are known for. With a gunmetal finish and coated springs for durability, the Megan Racing Track-Series dampers obviously mean business at first appearance. But beyond their aggressive appearance stands the true essence of these Dampers. The increased spring rates, stiffer shock setting and heavy-duty piston construction all add up to a suspension system that outperforms most suspensions that retail for almost twice the price.

Set as an option for those who demand higher spring rates the adjustability is similar to that of our Street-Series Damper Kits. The ride height, camber and spring pre-load capabilities remain the same and maintain the ease of adjustment as before.

- Spring Rates: 12kg Front and 10kg Rear

- 32 Levels of Adjustable Damper Strength

- Pillow Ball Upper Mounts w/ Adjustable Camber.

- Rubber Dust Covers.

- Wide-Range Adjustable Ride Height

- Competition Spring Rates

- Single-Cylinder Design

- Aluminum Brackets

32 Levels of Adjustment:

1-8: Suggested for track use.
9-16: Suggested for mountain/aggressive use.
17-32: Suggested for common street use.

-------------------------------------

These coilovers are amazing they make the car handle insanely and are super stiff. With that said, they are not ideal for a daily driver. I would only recommend them for someone who doesn't mind and incredibly stiff ride. I got these coilovers from someone on NASIOC who had about 10,000 miles on them. For the 5000 miles I have had them they have not shown any signs of wear and are still in great shape. I will have pictures up on Wednesday when I remove them from the car. Anyone who is interested pm me with your price. I was looking to get around $700 for them, but I am open to offers.

Thanks,

Grant

SOLD

Last edited by Spike700; 03-21-2008 at 12:12 PM.
Spike700 is offline   Reply With Quote