Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday October 24, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > General Community

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-05-2008, 09:33 AM   #1
petegangies
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 114627
Default Got ripped off by Nasioc Member

hey guys, whilst I have not been a very active poster on here, i have been a member of nasioc for a couple of years now and traded with people from the States to my home in Australia. Never had a problem with any transactions which include at least 8 unichips. I Purchased a TurboXS unichip and paid for it via paypal on the 28th of March and cleared on the 3rd of April, pm was recieved by the seller acknowledging payment had been received this was on the 04-03-2008 at 11:34 AM. A further message by the seller said that the item had been shipped on the 3rd of April this message was received on the 04-04-2008 at 11:37 AM. The date today is Monday the 5th of May and I still have not received the item. I have sent numerous emails regarding the item and the response has been that it is still in transit. This is impossible as nothing takes this long to be shipped. When asked for a refund of my money my request was declined and I was told by the seller to take it up with the post office to get my refund. I have not received the goods I have paid for. The amount I paid was $120.00USD which in the description of payment was for a turboxs unichip in perfect working order. My question is do I name and shame him now or do i wait until my item dispute through paypal has been completed? he is ignoring my PM's now and seems very un co-operative.

its a shame that my faith in trading overseas with people of Nasioc has been ruined by one bad egg.

pete