Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday July 31, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Vendor 'For Sale' Classifieds > Gauges & Electronics

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2008, 09:55 PM   #1
Gruppe-S
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (65)

Member#: 23216
Vehicle:
2006 949-457-1234
949-457-1234

Default All Electronics On Sale- Blitz Boost Controllers$399-Defi In Stock

All electronics on sale guys! Best prices anywhere. In stock ready to ship. If someone else has it cheaper we will beat their price. Pm for Details.

Blitz Throttle Controller

$325 Shipped

Blitz Turbo Timer
Free Timer Harness

FATT $95 Shipped
DTT $125 Shipped

Blitz Boost Controllers
In Stock!

Dual SBC R $399 Shipped
SBC ID Spec-R Black $499 Shipped
SBC i-Color Spec-R Black $599 Shipped

Apexi Electronics
Best Price On NASIOC

AFC Neo $255 Shipped
Rev Speed Meter $199 Shipped
Auto Timer Silver $89 Shipped
Auto Timer Black (LTD. Edition) $99 Shipped

Greddy Electronics
Best Price Anywhere

Full Auto Timer Silver $Cheapest Price Anywhere
Full Auto Timer Black $Cheapest Price Anywhere
Profec B Boost Controller Silver $Cheapest Price Anywhere

Defi Gauges

The BF Series has a unique "masked" look that hides the gauge face until the car is started. Then you are treated with startup and shutdown sequences. These gauges are manufactured using the special manufacturing process used to by Defi's parent company to make many OEM gauge clusters such as for the STI. Defi BF Package 60mm(Black/White)
-Defi V2 Control Unit
-Boost + EGT + WT or OT
-ATI Triple Gauge Pod
$799 Shipped
Defi BF-R Package 60mm(Black/Red)
-Defi V2 Control Unit
-Boost + EGT + WT or OT
-ATI Triple Gauge Pod
$799 Shipped

Blitz MD (Mirror Drive)

Identified by its "Mirror Face", the MD (Mirror Drive) Racing Meter features a carbon or white face and brushed aluminum bezel. The face of the gauge is back-lit with LED light bulbs and the needle is lit red. When the gague is off, the face disappears and your reflection can be seen, hence the name Mirror Drive. The MD Racing Meters are full electric gauges and are available in boost, oil/water temperature, oil/water pressure, and exhaust temperature. (Available only in 60mm, all gauges include necessary hardware and sensors.)
Blitz MD Gauge Package 60mm (Black/Red)
-ATI Triple Gauge Pod
-Blitz MD Electronic Boost
-Blitz MD Electronic Water Temp
-Blitz MD Electronic Oil Temp
$699 Free Shipping

STRI DSD SLM

The Defi STRI premium DSD (Digital Stepper Drive) analog gauge series is the top choice among professional racers & race car builders. Full electric warning gauges with peak recall memory. All DSD senders are industrial grade to ensure most accurate reading under the toughest racing environments. Featured specs:
- Micro Stepping Movement high resolution and accurate readings
- Gearless noiseless operation / more durable
- Open / Closing Ceremony in sequences
- User preset warning values alarm by LED
- Peak Recall
- Automatic Self Calibration
- Short Circuit Auto Detect
- Racing Spec Sensors - Exteme Accuracy
- 270 Degree Full Sweep - High Resolution
- Sequential Open / Closing Mode
- LED Backlighting
- Reduce backlighting brightness for night time driving.
- Dimmer
STRI DSD SLM Gauge Package 52/60mm (Black/Red)
-ATI Triple Gauge Pod
-STRI DSD SLM Electronic Boost
-STRI DSD SLM Electronic Water Temp
-STRI DSD SLM Electronic Oil Temp
$499 Free Shipping
Also Available in (Balck/ White)

Okada Projects Plasma Direct

The Plasma Direct is the ignition coil with a high power amplifier built in to it. The Plasma Directs produce 4 times more spark energy than stock coils and also generate an ultra fast multi spark discharge of 10 sparks up to highest RPM.
The spark amperage is increased 100%, allowing the spark to reach many more molecules and therefore accelerate the ignition and combustion process. This is extremely important in forced induction applications but also improves the performance of normally aspirated engines.
The Plasma Direct will increase horsepower and torque throughout the entire rpm range. This upgrade will also reduce fuel consumption. Even the engines with a legendary smoothness will be further refined with the Plasma Direct upgrade. Our Plasma Directs are OBD II compliant and C.A.R.B. approved.
Installation is easy. Direct bolt-in to the engine, no splicing or cutting into stock wiring, simply replace the stock coils with our Plasma Direct Coils and ready to go!
-100% secondary current (Spark Amperage) increase
-4 Times Spark Energy Increase for the initial spark discharge
-Easy installation. Only replace stock coils to Plasma Direct
-Compatible with all OEM components
-Compatible with OBD-II (On-Board-Diagnostics)
$655 Shipped

Okada Projects Plasma Spark

The Plasma Spark is the Spark Plug Boot (Socket) specially designed and developed to work as a secondary amplifier.
It creates strong sparks in very short time (nano-seconds), creating a faster flame front and quicker light-off of the mixture kernel to complete combustion. Installing the Plasma Spark, you can feel immediate torque up from low RPM and get more horsepower to the high RMP range!
Also installation is easy, direct bolt-in to the engine, no splicing or cutting into stock wiring. Simply replace the stock boots with our Plasma Spark Boots and ready to go!
-Creates strong sparks in very short time (nano-seconds)
-Creates Ultra fast spark discharge
-Easy installation. Only replace stock boots to Plasma Spark
-Compatible with all OEM components
-Compatible with OBD-II (On-Board-Diagnostics)
-Compatible with Plasma Direct coils
Free Spark Plugs
$295 Shipped
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Gruppe-S

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

[COLOR=black][B]Please Note:[/B]
[I]- All Competitors Prices Beat
- All Items Are Shipped Via FEDEX
- All Orders Are Repackaged To Help Prevent Any Damage Which May Occur During Transit
- Any Order Cancellation Will Result In A 25% Processing Fee
- Local Pick-Ups Available[/I][/COLOR][I]
- [B][COLOR=Red]No Cancellation on JDM Or Special Orders. No Exceptions![/COLOR][/B][/I]

Last edited by Gruppe-S; 11-21-2008 at 02:39 PM.
Old 07-31-2008, 01:57 PM   #2
Gruppe-S
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2006 949-457-1234
949-457-1234

Gruppe-S

|

- All Orders Are Repackaged To Help Prevent Any Damage Which May Occur During Transit
- [B][COLOR=Red]No Cancellation on JDM Or Special Orders. No Exceptions![/COLOR][/B][/I]
Old 08-02-2008, 12:47 PM   #3
CO WRX
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (10)

Member#: 8719
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2008 06 FXT, 08 STi
Grey, White

PM Sent
Old 08-04-2008, 12:24 AM   #4
Gruppe-S
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2006 949-457-1234
949-457-1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by CO WRX View Post
PM Sent

All PM'S replied
Thanks
Ben
Gruppe-S

Gruppe-S

|

Old 08-04-2008, 02:38 PM   #5
Gruppe-S
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2006 949-457-1234
949-457-1234

Gruppe-S

|

Old 08-05-2008, 01:40 PM   #6
Gruppe-S
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2006 949-457-1234
949-457-1234

Gruppe-S

|

Old 08-06-2008, 12:38 PM   #7
CO WRX
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (10)

Member#: 8719
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2008 06 FXT, 08 STi
Grey, White

Order Placed
Old 08-06-2008, 03:04 PM   #8
Gruppe-S
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2006 949-457-1234
949-457-1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by CO WRX View Post
Order Placed
Thanks
Ben
Gruppe-S

Gruppe-S

|

Old 08-07-2008, 05:00 PM   #9
Gruppe-S
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2006 949-457-1234
949-457-1234

Gruppe-S

|

Old 08-08-2008, 03:02 AM   #10
jchoi808
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 186412
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2006 Impreza WRX
Aspen White

Can you get Blitz R-VIT iColor? If so please PM price. Thank you.
Old 08-08-2008, 01:53 PM   #11
Gruppe-S
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2006 949-457-1234
949-457-1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchoi808 View Post
Can you get Blitz R-VIT iColor? If so please PM price. Thank you.
Special order item $450 Shipped
Thanks
Ben
Gruppe-S

Gruppe-S

|

Old 08-11-2008, 02:36 PM   #12
Gruppe-S
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2006 949-457-1234
949-457-1234

Gruppe-S

|

Old 08-12-2008, 03:25 PM   #13
Gruppe-S
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2006 949-457-1234
949-457-1234

Gruppe-S

|

Old 08-13-2008, 02:38 PM   #14
Gruppe-S
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2006 949-457-1234
949-457-1234

Gruppe-S

|

Old 08-14-2008, 03:12 PM   #15
Gruppe-S
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2006 949-457-1234
949-457-1234

Gruppe-S

|

Old 08-14-2008, 03:19 PM   #16
Gruppe-S
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2006 949-457-1234
949-457-1234

Gruppe-S

|

Old 08-15-2008, 01:38 PM   #17
Gruppe-S
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2006 949-457-1234
949-457-1234

Gruppe-S

|

Old 08-18-2008, 03:48 PM   #18
Gruppe-S
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2006 949-457-1234
949-457-1234

Gruppe-S

|

Old 08-19-2008, 06:51 PM   #19
Gruppe-S
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2006 949-457-1234
949-457-1234

Gruppe-S

|

Old 08-20-2008, 01:41 PM   #20
Gruppe-S
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2006 949-457-1234
949-457-1234

Gruppe-S

|

Old 08-21-2008, 02:33 PM   #21
Gruppe-S
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2006 949-457-1234
949-457-1234

Gruppe-S

|

Old 08-22-2008, 01:34 PM   #22
Gruppe-S
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2006 949-457-1234
949-457-1234

Gruppe-S

|

Old 08-25-2008, 04:46 PM   #23
Gruppe-S
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2006 949-457-1234
949-457-1234

Gruppe-S

|

Old 08-26-2008, 01:49 PM   #24
Gruppe-S
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2006 949-457-1234
949-457-1234

Gruppe-S

|

Old 08-27-2008, 02:57 PM   #25
Gruppe-S
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2006 949-457-1234
949-457-1234

Gruppe-S

|

Closed Thread