Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday November 26, 2015
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
North West Impreza Club
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > North West Impreza Club Forum -- NWIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-06-2008, 07:36 PM   #1
Scooby Newbie
Member#: 191088
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Default A Small Intro...from an Evo owner :D

Hey guys,

I am sure I have seen some of you on the road. I used to own a Daytona Blue 350z with the plate [ZEATTLE]. I recently parted the Z in May and after much debate between the Evo vs. STi I acquired an Evo IX MR. I still got much love for subbies so I was wondering if you guys would be cool with me showing up to check out some nice rides.

Here are some pics of my car - obviously no longer stock I was eager to start modding her.

I saw some nice pics from one of your Alki thread and seems like its a very nice community. I actually bought my Evo from a WRX owner as well name Jason, very cool guy Also, my fiance is looking at a new car and who knows, maybe we'll end up with an Evo and an Sti in the same house

Last edited by AlvinHuyN; 10-06-2008 at 08:20 PM.
AlvinHuyN is offline   Reply With Quote