Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday July 25, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Member's Car Gallery

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
View Poll Results: Top Scoob Classic ... Final Round
Paulie 290 34.77%
dan avoN7 353 42.33%
Angry Toaster 191 22.90%
Voters: 834. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2007, 11:47 AM   #1
Ferg
"Tekeli-li! Tekeli-li!"

Member#: 14145
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
'02 WRX
'10 4Runner

Default the Nigh-Annual Top Scoob Classic

What's the line about the best of the best of the best? Well here they are, all eleven of our winners. Each car as close to perfect as their owners can make them.
Now it's up to you to decide which one of these amazing machines will take the honors in the first Nigh-Annual Top Scoob Classic.
  • * rounds will last 15-10-10 days
  • * eliminations are as follows
  • * round one will cut the bottom five cars
  • * round two will drop the bottom three
  • * all normal Top Scoob rules apply

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Ferg; 01-12-2009 at 12:19 PM.
Old 05-04-2007, 12:22 PM   #2
Paulie
Top Scoob 001

Member#: 16565
Vehicle:
2002 WRX
Aspen White

The story

It all started when I was deployed to OMAN during Iraqi Freedom - My wife was sending me all my WRC VHS tapes to keep me entertained. It was towards the end of the last VHS tape I had watched that she tells me she wants to get rid of the S2000 and get something with AWD. She felt a little nervous with the S2K in the rain, and she wanted something a little more stable.

Of course, I had just been watching years worth of WRC videos, so I was all pumped up when she said she wanted AWD. Her exact words to me were “Sweetie, I want something as fast as the S2000, AWD, 4 doors, and it can’t cost more either.”

I was like, dang, she just described the WRX to a “T”. Her reply was that she thought it was ugly (this is about the time when the Bug Eyes were coming to the US). I said unless she wanted an Audi S4 for almost 20 grand more, the WRX was the only thing that fit her criteria. She agreed to test drive one with me when I got back from the war.

About 6 months later, I returned to the US and we got our test drive. She still thought it was ugly, but that was the farthest thing from her mind after the tach went north of 3,000rpm and she felt the turbo kick in for the first time. She was addicted to boost!

We put our order in with Huffines Subaru in Texas and waited patiently for months to get one of the last 2002 Aspen White 5sp MT’s. At that time, Huffines Subaru was affiliated with Cobb Tuning, who intern was the only US distributor of APS products. They gave us a test drive of an APS Club Spec equipped car and my wife was instantly hooked. It was the BOV. She loved the sound. She said no matter what, she wanted that sound.

So it began...

My inspiration for the car was deeply rooted in tarmac rallying (after watching years of WRC rallies while deployed). I wanted to build a daily-driven road going version of the Prodrive World Rally Championship WRC S8 rally car. A car that really captured the essence of the WRC car, without being a full up replica. Replicas have been done in the past but I wanted something that was more like a factory special edition. Something that had presence. Something that was subtle but so special you couldn’t put your finger on exactly what it was until you looked a little longer, and noticed the fine details of what helps identify this car with its WRC heritage.

It was to be uber clean, as if it started life as a Prodrive WRC Privateer entry, only in not such raw form. It was to be a finished vehicle, capable as a daily driver on real roads, but a monster when pushed in the mountains. It was to be well balanced, both visually and mechanically, and also in it’s capabilities. I wanted a car that would blur the lines in the twisties, but could also excel at the circuit, or at a show - the ultimate daily driver. I wanted a car that really represented what the WRC is all about - a global motorsport, one that just happens to be the closest thing that someone could emulate with their road going car, since the WRC is based on them.

I knew the parts I chose had to have a European flavor, and so my quest began searching the globe for parts to represent a whole host of countries. From APS (Australia), Sparco, Orciari and Lester AutoTuning (Italy), H&R (Germany), Revolutions Wheels and AP Racing (UK), Michelin Sport division (France), Rev-Lab (Canada), STi genuine parts (Japan) and Hotchkis, Ground-Control, and Gimmie Gears (USA), many countries were represented in the build up of this car.

All the modifications to this car were chosen with a methodical, calculated precision. The balance had to be just right, down to the colors. The devil is in the details.

This car was developed over time (about 4 years), all on my own dime. No sponsors, no gimmies, nada - Just some hard work and an extreme dedication to build my ultimate dream car.

The interior sports a full Sparco compliment of their finest threads. Material was ordered from Sparco Italy to complete the look. One of the highlights is the full padded Alcantara dash, a throw back to the flocked dashboards of the WRC cars, to help eliminate glare when blasting down the rally stages. On the passenger side, I had the SRS Airbag logo digitized and then CNC embroidered in the same exact location as stock to pull of a factory look. Nested within the dash at its center, you’ll find a trio of Defi’s BF series gauges in Amber Red, one of the first sets imported into the country. The controls are all about keeping the theme, so the steering wheel got the Alcantara treatment as well. First, the WRX wheel was tossed in favor of a genuine STi wheel, and then stitched up by none other than Stitchcraft Custom Interiors of Hunting Beach, Ca - the same folks who do work for Chip Foose. The detail on the wheel is amazing. I had them replicate the stitching on the STi wheel down to the thread. It took 20 times to get right, but the end result was breathtaking. Roudign out the controls, the navigation system was from Kenwood, same electronic sponsor to that of the WRC car. The door cards got the Sparco treatment as well. The tops were done in Alcantara to match the lines of the dash, and the inserts were done in Netspacer fabric to match the inserts on the Sparco Monza seats. The rear seats went under the knife as well. Fully encased in Sparco materials to match the front seats, the headrests were reshaped to that of their counterparts, for that little something special. To finish out the interior, I installed Sparco’s competition 3 inch harness, along with their newly redesigned harness bar custom made for the WRX.

On the exterior of the car, the highlight has to be the front end. I designed the front of this car to emulate the WRC car (not to replicate it). The Prodrive lip, along with the Lester AutoTuning fog light covers and fender vents give the car a clean look. The modified one piece bumper complete with Orciari WRC grille and WRC projector headlights help solidify the WRC look. Fine details like the leading edge of the hood being cut to match the lines of the grill opening lend to it’s credibility as a WRC emulation, as do the Gimmie Gears WRC hood vent, which was molded from a real WRC competition hood. I chose not to get a set of WRC carbon mirrors because when looking at the car from the front, the stock White mirrors draw your eyes closer to the outer edge of the car, giving it a much wider, menacing appearance. The roof got the Spec C vent treatment, and the rear decklid sports a true WRC style wing, that hangs off the back of the car as if it just came from Prodrive.

Underneath, the chassis got a complete overhaul. To get telepathic reactions we said goodbye to the original steering rack and installed a custom unit from Rev-Lab. It brought the ratio down to an amazing 12.5 to 1 - just slightly over 2 turns lock-to-lock. The factory suspension was tossed in favor of H&R coilovers, mated to custom Ground-Control caster/camber plates up front, and STi Group N top mounts out back. Lightweight aluminum control arms from the overseas STi model were fitted, as were lightweight 25mm hollow sway bars from Hotchkis Tuning. Also from Hotchkis Tuning came a set of fully adjustable lateral links surrounded by their custom endlinks as well. Completing the suspension is a 40mm Cusco rear strut tower brace nestled in the trunk.

To help make the car stop as good as it cornered, AP Racing calipers from the UK were installed up front, loaded with Ferodo DS2500 pads (DS3000 for circuit duty) clamping on AP Racing 330mm slotted rotors. Out back, a set of Subaru Aluminum 2 piston calipers (as found on the 22B) were fitted and loaded with a matching set of Ferodo pads, but not without being powdercoated to match the AP binders up front first. Slotted rotors from Disc Brake Australia were fitted to the rear. Goodrich SS lines were used all around, filled with ATE Super Blue brake fluid. Housing all that stopping power is a set of Revolution Millennium tarmac rally wheels straight from the UK, in a WRC spec size of 18x8. These wheels were the first set imported into the country, and subsequently used in Revolution Motorsport print ads all over Europe. Wrapped tightly around them and contributing to the cars’ amazing kung fu like grip and stopping power, is a set of true Michelin N43 (hard compound) tarmac slicks from France- the same tires used by competing WRC teams around the world.

Under the hood of this WRC emulation is where it all comes to life. An APS SR30/15 trim turbo was chosen due to it’s dual ball bearing design and unmatched OEM-like quality. Breathing through an APS DR/500 FMIC an APS BOV was also installed. Spent gasses make their way through an APS 3” Turboback exhaust after getting sucked in by the APS Cold Air Induction system filtrated by K&N. Cooling duties go to the Fluidyne aluminum radiator. Getting the power to the ground is an APS lightened flywheel and Cucso Sport clutch combo. The factory gears were replaced with a STi RA close ratio gear set that was cryogenically treated for strength and reliability. Stiffeners such as a compliment of STi Group N mounts were used to keep the drivetrain in check. Dress up items by Prova were used to spice things up a bit, and the factory manifold was powder coated like it’s STi offspring.

So after years of hard work and dedication, I present you my submission for Top Scoob, the WRC Tarmac Project - WRC Tarmac Emulating Model:

Mod List:

Motor / Drivetrain

APS SR30/15 trim turbo
APS DR/500 FMIC
APS BOV
APS Up-Pipe
APS 3" Turbo Back Exhaust
APS Cold Air Induction w/ K & N filter
APS Lightened Flywheel (12.5 lbs)
STI RA close ratio 5 speed gear set (cryogenically treated)
STI 565cc injectors
STI Group N Motor Mounts
STI Group N Pitch Mount
STI Group N Tranny mount
Exedy Sport Clutch
Walboro fuel pump
Unichip Engine Control with Boost Mapping
HKS Twin Power DLI Ignition System
Fluidyne Aluminum Radiator
Samco radiator hoses
Zerosports Thermostat
Prova Hood Dampers
Prova Oil cap
Prova Radiator cap
Prova Brake Fluid cap
Prova Clutch Fluid cap
Castrol Syntec oil
HKS Circle Earth System
Optima Yellow-Top Battery
Cobb Tuning double adj.short throw shifter w/ hardened bushings
Red Line gear oil
Manifold powder coated to match IC piping

Suspension / Chassis / Brakes

H&R Coilovers
STi aluminum control arms
Ground Control front camber/caster plates (top mount, custom anodized Gold)
STi rear group N strut tops
Cusco 40mm rear strut tower brace
Hotchkis Tuning front & rear sway bars (w/ rear subframe bracket)
Hotchkis Tuning front & rear endlinks
Hotchkis Tuning adjustable rear camber links
Rev-Lab quick steering rack (12.5:1 ratio)
Subaru tapered wheel bearings packed with Neo Synthetic HP 800
Kartboy exhaust hangers
Performance 4 wheel alignment
Revolution Millenium wheels, 18x8, ET50, Gold
Michelin N43 (hard compound) tarmac slicks as used in the WRC
AP Racing front BBK direct from England - 5200 series calipers w/330x28mm vented/slotted 2 pc. rotors
Subaru 2-pot 22B calipers on rear - custom powder coated to match front BBK
DBA rear rotors, 290x18mm, vented/slotted
Ferodo DS 2500 pads for street / Ferodo DS3000 pads for track
ATE Super Blue brake fluid
Goodrich Stainless Steel Brake lines

Exterior / Bodywork

WRC wing (NeoDesigns)
WRC hood vent (Gimmie Gears)
WRC front grill (Orciari) molded into bumper - converted to 1 piece WRC spec.
WRC headlights (Orciari) w/Hella optics
Prodrive front lip
Prodrive rear diff guard (polished and painted)
Subaru Spec C roof vent
Lester fog light covers
Lester air intakes molded to fenders (replaces side markers)
Leading edge of hood cut to match WRC car/grill
Custom grills for hood vent, and radiator opening
Subaru OEM Painted Side Skirts
JDM rear WRX badge (Red outline instead of Blue)
De-badged "S U B A R U" on decklid
Original vinyl logo’s designed by me, cut by Underground Graphics

Interior

Full Stitchcraft interior out of Huntington Beach, CA - covered in Sparco materials
Dash covered in Alcantara, with “SRS Airbag” logo replicated on passenger side airbag
Defi Triple Meter Hood covered in Alcantara
USDM STi steering wheel swap w/WRX cruise control intact, covered in Alcantara with STi stitching fully replicated
Sparco Monza front seats
Custom rear seat made to match the Monza fronts, thread for thread, with headrest shape of Monza replicated
Top of door cards covered in Alcantara, middle covered in Netspacer fabric to match seat inserts
Sparco Globe X shift knob covered in Alcantara
Sparco harness bar with a pair of Sparco 3” competition harnesses
2004 WRX radio bezel, center vents, and cup holder (dark Silver)
Red Hazard button from the JDM S203 model

Electronics

2004 USDM STi gauge cluster
Defi BF Amber Red series gauges – Boost, Oil Temp, and Oil Press
Defi Control Unit II
HVAC illumination converted to Red to match gauges
Kenwood Excelon DDX8017 double-din DVD/CD/MP3 player
Kenwood P4100 GPS Navigation

That about does it for my submission for Top Scoob…

- Paulie

Last edited by Ferg; 12-17-2008 at 03:43 PM.
Old 06-05-2007, 06:45 PM   #3
dan avoN7
Top Scoob 002

Member#: 32771
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Vehicle:
03 Black WRX
04 White M3

ACTION VIDEO : http://videos.streetfire.net/video/A...bby_130476.htm

Dan's 2003 Street Driven WRX

Engine:
Axis Built 2.5 Block (CP Coated Pistons, Pauter Rods, etc.)
JDM V7 Heads (+1mm Valves, Dual Valve Springs, etc.)
Kelford 278/272 11.3 Lift Cams
Hydra EMS
Garrett GT35R 1.06
Peakboost Uppipe/Downpipe
HKS Carbon Ti Exhaust
Tial 44mm Wastegate
Tial 50mm BOV
Blitz FMIC w/ custom 3" Piping
JDM V7 Intake Manifold Extrude Honed
JDM V7 Spec C TGV's
70mm Throttle Body
RC1000cc Injectors
Axis Racing -6AN Fuel Rails
Aeromotive FPR
Walbro 255 In tank Fuel Pump
SMP Surge Tank
Bosch 044 External Fuel Pump
Peterson Fuel Filter
Element Tuning Competition Catch Can
Process West Oil Cooler
PWR Radiator
Perrin Radiator Hoses
Crucial Racing Thermostat

Drivetrain/Suspension:
JDM V7 STi 6 Speed Suretrac LSD
JDM V7 STi R180 Rear End
JDM V7 Brembo Brakes
DBA 5,000 Series 2pc Rotors
Pagid Blue 4-2-1 Brake Pads
ATE Super Blue Brake Fluid
Stoptech Stainless Steel Brake Lines
Zeal B6 Coilovers
JIC FLT A2 Coilovers
Cusco Ti Front Strut Bar
Cusco OS Rear Strut Bar
Cusco V-Brace
Whiteline Rear Sway Bar
Whiteline Rear Lateral Links
Whiteline Rear Subframe Bolts
Subydude.com +1 Endlinks
Rota DPT 17x9 +42 Matte Bronze
245/40/17 Bridgestone Potenza RE-01R (Street Summer)
Rota DPT 17x9 +42 Flat Black
255/40/17 Toyo R888 (Track)
Rota P1 18x8 +48 Flat Black Red Lip
235/40/18 Toyo Proxes 4 (Street Winter)
Rota Grid 18x9.5 +38 Matte Bronze
255/35/18 Nexen N3000 (Street Summer)

Interior/Exterior
Recaro SRD Seats
STi Gauge Cluster
STi Shifter Trim
STi 6 Speed Shift Knob
Apex-I AVCR
Alpine Head Unit
Defi Link Gauges (Boost, EGT, Oil Pres)
Tein Hood Dampers
STi Projectors w/ 6500k HID's.
STi Hood Scoop
STi Grill
STi v2 Front Lip
STi Fog Covers
STi Side Markers
STi S202 Center Caps

I purchased the car near the end of 2002, a black 2003 Subaru WRX. At the time I did not have big plans for the car, it was meant to get me to and from school and for trips up to the snow. Things quickly changed though as I started attending local meets and really got involved in the Subaru community. I started slowly modding the car with the basic bolt on upgrades and was content with the car. Near the middle of my senior year in highschool I had a pretty light load of classes and really started to modify the car. I did the basic vf30 turbo upgrade with all supporting mods and also followed that up with coilovers. The car was a blast on the street and handled well on the backroads. Also I had a great time working on the car and doing all of the installs myself.

After running the vf30 setup for a little over a year I was eager for more power. Over the next couple of years the car went through many changes. Ranging from a stock motor ej205 with a rotated GT series turbo all the way to a full JDM V7 drivetrain swap that I installed by myself in my garage. I ran the JDM V7 swap for about a year until that motor unfortunately spun a rod bearing at a track day last winter.

I am now on to a new motor setup and just finished tuning it. This time I went a little crazy and fully built a 2.5 block, built the heads, and installed a larger turbo. Also I flipped the intake manifold around and fabbed up some larger intercooler pipes for it. The car recently made 484whp on Speed Elements low reading dyno dynamics dyno (570-580whp on a dynojet). The car is pretty crazy on the street now and I hope to attend a lot of track days in the near future to get the full potential out of the car.

Last edited by dan avoN7; 12-17-2008 at 11:08 PM.
Old 08-27-2008, 04:59 PM   #4
Angry Toaster
I'm not angry

Member#: 62555
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2001 SF5 / 2001 GC8
08 E92 / 08 CBR600RR

OMGHi2U the Nigh-Annual Top Scoob Classic

I've always been a fan of the older SF5 turbo Foresters from Japan. Especially the STi II and STi II Type M Foresters. After the luster wore off my STi swapped GC, I decided to purchase the N/A USDM counterpart of the sweet JDM turbo Forester. I picked it up for a few reasons, but the main one... how awesome would it be to have an STi swapped Forester!? A month after I got it home, it had it's STi transplant.

It was supposed to be a quick project. Swap the Forester and go back to making the GC a dedicated track car. Well, the GC is still sitting in a corner of my garage while the Forester receives all the attention.

The Forester has gone through a lot of iterations during it's life span. Mostly all of which are performance minded for road racing. As it's one thing to build a performance car, but it's another to actually track it.

My STi swapped 2001 Forester S.

Engine:

2004 STi EJ257 2.5L motor
Prodrive CAI
Prodrive 3port BCS
APS EL header w/ uppipe
TXS Forester 3" TBE
JDM Ver.7 STi TMIC w/ Ver.7 splitter
Koyo aluminum radiator
Flex-a-lite slimline fan system
Samco radiator hoses
ARC titanium pulley cover

Trans:

2005 STi 6MT
DCCDPro.com DCCD controller
STi R180 rear diff
2006 STi 5x114.3 hubs/uprights
2006 STi front/rear axles
ARP extended wheel studs
Group N trans mount
Kartboy STi short shifter w/ bushings
Kartboy trans x-member bushings

Brakes/Wheels/Suspension:

AP Racing 6pot 355mm Formula front BBK
AP Racing screw type brake bias controller
OEM STi Brembo 2pot rear brakes
SS brake lines
STi brake master cylinder/booster

18x9.5 Gunmetal Volk TE37 [5x114.3]
265/35/18 Toyo R888 tires

Cusco titanium front strut tower bar
2006 STi front crossmember w/ direct mount STi steering rack
2006 STi front sway bar
2004 STi aluminum control arms
Whiteline balljoint extenders w/ tie-rod extenders
Perrin PSRS
BC Racing coilovers (temporary while I wait for my KW V3s)
Cusco rear camber plates
Cusco adj. rear sway bar
Cusco rear strut tower bar
STi 6 pc pillowball lateral link kit w/ Poltec box endlinks [sedan kit]
STi trailing arms
Kartboy subframe lockout bolts

Interior/Electronics:

2005 STi full dash w/ STi cluster, climate controls and center shifter/ebrake assembly
Beatrush 6MT shift knob/Kartboy 6MT knuckle ball shift knob
PDE all aluminum rally pedal setup
Alpine IDA-X001 digital media receiver
Alpine KCE-BT300 bluetooth interface
JDM Ver.7 STi front seats
Prodrive rapfix
Prodrive leather steering wheel (daily driving)
Prodrive suede steering wheel (track use)
Prodrive floormats
Defi 60mm 3 gauge pod
Defi link series guages: boost, oil pressure & egt [white face]
Deft link II controller
Greddy Infometer
Sparco harness bar [silver]
Prodrive/Sablet 3" harnesses
Hardwired Valentine-1

Exterior:

JDM SF5 Forester STi grille w/ factory pink 'F' emblem
Debadged
Carbon SF5 turbo hood
Tint

Much thanks to the ppl/companies who have hooked me up with gear:
AP Racing
Toyo Tires
Kartboy
DCCDPro.com
GarageTuning
Mann Engineering
SouthCoastSubaru
Mackin
Aerosim Engineering
HBSpeed
Prodrive
Old 12-17-2008, 03:59 PM   #5
Ferg
"Tekeli-li! Tekeli-li!"

Member#: 14145
Vehicle:
'02 WRX
'10 4Runner

The polls are now open for Round One !! As always best of luck to all our entrants
Old 12-17-2008, 04:30 PM   #6
yzracer758
Scooby Specialist

Member#: 59938
Vehicle:
2009 MB C300
Subiesport Featured GC8

Boelini gets my vote cause he beat me to win Top Scoob #3!

With out a doubt the sickest GC body around short of the Goobstopper!
Old 12-17-2008, 04:35 PM   #7
F EVOZ
Scooby Specialist

Member#: 134516
Vehicle:
o2 WRX BlankitaRIP
o6 STi Blanca

Dan Avon FTMFW!!!!!

Sickest bugeye EVER, PERIOD!!

Good luck bro!!
Old 12-17-2008, 04:46 PM   #8
richy_21
Scooby Guru

Member#: 58670
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2005 got muuuuu?

^ Agreed!!!!
Old 12-17-2008, 04:46 PM   #9
jnorth85
NASIOC Supporter

Member#: 76785
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2000 580Whp The RSTI
SRP

the bug eye is very impressive!
but i had to vote for the wagon!
Old 12-17-2008, 04:50 PM   #10
P43
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 136953
Vehicle:
07 Wrx
Grey

EDIT: round 3 still voting for angry toaster's foz

GOOD LUCK MAN. SOCAL REPRESENT

Last edited by P43; 01-12-2009 at 01:25 PM.
Old 12-17-2008, 04:56 PM   #11
twizhimself
Scooby Specialist

Member#: 58294
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2004 WRX / 1998 Foz
SoCal F4 #20 / Area1320

jeeze...so many awesome choices!!
Old 12-17-2008, 05:18 PM   #12
Jester808
Scooby Guru

Member#: 166085
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Vehicle:
2010 STI OBP S.E.
05 FXT Stg.3|06 LGT Stg.2

You got my vote Dasani
Old 12-17-2008, 05:19 PM   #13
nightcrawler60
Scooby Specialist

Member#: 126438
Vehicle:
2004 Impreza
#Winning

Quote:
Originally Posted by P43 View Post
damn, too much hottness for one thread.

peace and gl
Agreed, Going to take me a few days
Old 12-17-2008, 05:21 PM   #14
northmiler89
*** Banned ***

Member#: 157163
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2008 STI
Silvarrrrrrrr!

wow... i have so many reasons to vote for each of those cars.
Old 12-17-2008, 05:24 PM   #15
IIdiceII
Scooby Guru

Member#: 90438

voted paulie ONLY because his attention to detail and no one else has a car as clean/unique as his.

otherwise, dan avon all the way. both bugeyes!!!
Old 12-17-2008, 05:36 PM   #16
Longinus
Scooby Specialist

Member#: 187727
Vehicle:
2001 GC6 Impreza
BRP with a dash of mud

God, so many nice cars.
Old 12-17-2008, 05:49 PM   #17
jnprn2003
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 142015
Vehicle:
2007 STI/Speed3
OBP/SSM

Toaster FTW!
Old 12-17-2008, 06:06 PM   #18
deadlydave
Scooby Specialist

Member#: 131119
Vehicle:
1996 Impreza LWRXSTI
91 BMW 318is

Livestrong's classic BC Legacy. Grandaddy Legacy has been taking some steroids.
Old 12-17-2008, 06:25 PM   #19
lokies
Scooby Specialist

Member#: 51554
Vehicle:
2004 psm wrx
Now with 2 car seats...!

Paulie all day any day...next danavon..

whoa..two bugeyes...
Old 12-17-2008, 06:26 PM   #20
BallzToTheWallz
Scooby Specialist

Member#: 128949
Vehicle:
2004 VF22 WRX hybrid
JBP 306 whp 366wtq

boost junkie would have my vote minus the wing and the fluffy steering wheel... its a nice car but boeleni's got my vote
Old 12-17-2008, 07:06 PM   #21
gottaWRX
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 61389
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Vehicle:
2002 rex
platinum

dan ftw.... good luck brotha!!!

WES
Old 12-17-2008, 07:10 PM   #22
Akrexak
NASIOC Supporter

Member#: 100607
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Vehicle:
2015 DGM STI-His
'14 FXT Touring-Hers

Dasani!!
Old 12-17-2008, 07:29 PM   #23
Chadillac4454
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 164356
Vehicle:
2003 Wrx Wagon PSM
VF34 Ver 2. RA Gears

White bug eye is clean but i love the toaster
Old 12-17-2008, 08:01 PM   #24
04 Slo Sti
Scooby Specialist

Member#: 156478
Vehicle:
06 330i
Blue

Dansani or boost junkie need to take it home for the peanut eyes...

i dono who to vote for
Old 12-17-2008, 08:12 PM   #25
boost junkie
Top Scoob 009

Member#: 68273
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2012 WRX
GD Race Car in progress

Wow, I'm overwhelmed being up against all this awesomeness Here are a few more recent pics with the new wheels.

Closed Thread