Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday September 23, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-29-2009, 10:42 PM   #1
what huh
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (4)

Member#: 128825
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2005 Legacy GT
SWP

Default WTT or FS: 00' Legacy GT Wagon for 97' or newer Impreza

Price Dropped 4500 dollars

I have a 2000 Legacy GT Wagon. This car is rare, this would not have been built if the orginal owner had not ordered this Legacy from the factory. Im the third owner, but the second owner only had it for 1??? miles and the first owner was a Older College Professer. i even have the orginal window sticker. The reason why im selling is because the wife wants something smaller and she still loves her old Impreza she had. So I want to trade for 1997 Impreza or newer.

The Good:
-5 speed (very rare for a GT Wagon)
-its a GT
-Runs Great
-2 Moon Roofs
-GT wheels painted charcoal
-Maintenance records Since New!
-Rio Red (rare for a wagon)
-A/C Blows pretty cold but it could use a charge
-Great MPG( I got 27mpg on the way home from a trip a couple weeks ago, average 24 mostly city)
-New stock axle back replaced 3k ago
-Premium Sound Package ($1375 option back in 2000)
-Wood Grain Repainted Gray to match the Int. Im thinking about painting it black
-new donut gasket
-new rotors and pads

The not bad but not great:
-Some cosmetic mishaps ( paint chipping of front bumper, small int door panel tear)

I will sell also if the price is right, just PM me your offer

Car is Located in Salisbury,MD.

I will deliver anywhere and we can work out details over the phone or PM

Wood Grain Repainted Gray to match the Int. Im thinking about painting it black

Last edited by what huh; 06-07-2009 at 11:35 AM.
what huh is offline   Reply With Quote