Recap of what's NEW or NEWS WORTHY!
- Hi-Speed Employees: I want to welcome some of my newest crew members to the team who will be helping me out for awhile, so stop by to say hi: Mike and Scott
- Clearwire: Clearwire is continuing their HUGE Promotion! Right now, guarantee your rate for life at $29.99 (requires a 2 year comitment) for unlimited 1.5 Mbps download speeds. Sign up for Premium service at the regular rate of $49.99/monthly and receive FREE ClearVoice (home phone service) with unlimited calls to the US, Canada and even in-state Alaska (requires purchase of VOIP adapter $15) for the length of your 1 or 2 year contract! Have a desktop and laptop and want to be mobile? THIS MONTH ONLY: $69.99/month for our unlimited 2.0 Mbps desktop modem and our unlimited 1.5 Mbps laptop card! We now have 64-bit drivers for the Express cards released TODAY!
- TORCO: Summer is almost here and I'll be running a summer special on all REFILLED TORCO bottles! $19.00 for a refilled 32 oz bottle when you exchange it with a good conditioned 32 oz bottle. If I provide the bottle, it's regular price at $23.95. That's almost $5 in savings JUST FOR BRINING YOUR BOTTLE!!!! I have plenty in stock, so come down and pick up yours today!
- AT&T: AT&T has just released many new phones including the Blackberry Bold, the first 3G Blackberry with video, wifi, GPS and much more. Though we do not have 3G in Anchorage yet, we are slotted to add this network next summer. We've also released several new texting phones with QWERTY keyboards. I am in the process of transferring my dealership to another larger wholesaler so I will be able to soon offer more phones (AT&T only), better inventory, and 1 year contracts!
- DirecTV: Awesome winter pricing for HD DVR Plus Package when you sign up for online billing and automatic payment! $54.99/month for the first year. Over 200 channels including local and approximately 35 HD channels!
- Automotive Parts and Accessories!: Some of you may not know this, but Hi-Speed Solutions can offer Subaru parts and accessories including performance parts through our vendor wholesale accounts. These items are not carried at the kiosk (for obvious reasons), however if there is something you need, a part, a question, feel free to PM us and we'll see what we can do for you. WE CAN DROP SHIP DIRECTLY TO YOU!
Messenger: [email protected]
AIM: trdvibe (hardly ever on)
Clearwire Dimond Center Kiosk
800 E Dimond Blvd, ste 108
Anchorage, AK 99515
Best Buy entrance, just under the stairs
Mon-Sat 10-9 pm
Sun 11-6 pm
AT&T (by appointment only), Clearwire, DishNetwork,
Direct TV, Torco (bottle exchange), Special order parts or services
Hi-Speed Solutions located inside
Barb'd Wire at the Northway Mall
3101 Penland Pkwy, Ste 324
Anchorage, AK 99508
Call for an appointment
AT&T Authorized Retailer, Clearwire Authorized Representative,
DishNetwork, Direct TV, Graphics and Vinyl
REFILLS AND BOTTLE EXCHANGES
I will accept exchanging one empty Torco can for a pre-filled Torco can ONLY if the can you exchange is in good condition, no dents, discoloration (minor discoloration is acceptable) on the can itself. Due to price increases, New 32 oz Torco bottles are now $23.95 each and will not qualify for refilled exchanges any longer. If you have a bottle in need of refilling and I am out, you may leave it here, PREPAY and pick up your filled bottle in 2 business days. If you know you will be in need of a refill, you may PM me, prepay and I will have your refilled bottles ready for pick up within 2 business days.
5 GALLON Drums will be on availability only. I do not have storage or capacity to keep these in stock on a regular basis. If you are interested, please PM me.
CURRENT IN STOCK BOTTLES: NOW IN STOCK!
NEW 32 oz Bottles $23.95 Each: 5 (as of 3/18/09)
REFILLED 32 oz Bottles $19.00 Each: 5
New 10 oz Bottles $12.95 Each: 0
Please make sure you get a receipt with every purchase.
Purchase 10 32 oz TORCO Prepackaged or Refilled Bottles, Get the 11th for only $10 (applies to refilled bottle for your 11th)! You may not combine punch cards at any time and if you lose it, too bad.
NOTE ABOUT REFILLED BOTTLES:
It has been brought to my attention that some of the newer refilled bottles are leaking or have leakage issues. This may be due to the new caps inside the bottles. If you try to pry those out, it damages the lip and thus the cap will not seal correctly. Please try to push the caps INTO the cans so no damage occurs. Due to this issue, I cannot guarantee there will not be any LEAKAGE issues on any refilled cans so I will be limiting the refills and bottles. Please remember to keep your bottles in an upright position to prevent any leakage. You may also drop off your empty bottles to be refilled by the next business day if you do not want to chance this and you are happy with your current bottles.