|03-23-2009, 08:18 AM||#1|
Join Date: Oct 1999
Location: RI/SE MassVehicle:
SCCA April Fastrack
Things I find interesting...
1) Feedback for 2010 change of Sunsetting of Stock cars.
2) Feedback for updated stock re-org proposal.
3) Submitted to the BOD: Move the Mini Cooper S from GS to DS. YAY!!!!
4) Tech Bulletin Street Touring: Per the STAC, 14.10.6 should read as follows: “All vehicles must comply with the EPA tail pipe emissions test requirements as a minimum.” How does one make sure they comply if there is no way to test in the area?
5) Tech BulletinStreet Touring: Due to performance potential, the ‘09 Lancer Ralliart (turbocharged) is added to the STX exclusion list. It is legal for the ST category only in STU.
6) Tech BulletinStreet Touring: The ‘08-’09 Cobalt SS (turbocharged) is no longer being considered for exclusion from STX, and may compete there.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|SCCA Dec Fastrack||Scooby South||Autocross||24||11-26-2009 01:27 PM|
|SCCA Oct Fastrack||KC||Motorsports||186||11-21-2008 12:30 PM|
|April Fastrack is up...||turboICE||Motorsports||13||03-20-2006 09:41 PM|
|SCCA March FasTrack is out. Club racers be sure to read H&N updates.||turboICE||Motorsports||13||02-24-2006 03:09 PM|