Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday April 18, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private 'For Sale' Classifieds > Drivetrain

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-04-2010, 10:21 PM   #1
STiGuy23
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (11)

Member#: 215108
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
02 rex sti and jdm
flat black stealth mode

Default WRX and STi parts - drivetrain, clutches, bov, brembo rotors - more added 6/5!!!!!

******* no prices are firm i just put whatever prices on this stuff just so there are prices - if you want something shoot me an offer dont be afraid lets get this stuff gone!!

5-114 brembo rotors - ~10k on them and look brand new! - 350 for all 4

02 - 07 wrx gas pedal - not dbw - offers

04 sti ebrake handle assy with red stitched handle - bought it and decided not to use it - 50 obo

06 sti ej257 stock rods - 15k ish miles - 2 rods show signs of a spun bearing and will need to be machined - cheap!

complete 02 wrx factory exhaust - manifold and dp SOLD!!
- up pipe and catback still available!

wrx top mount intercooler with sti logo sprayed on it - everyone whos seen it thinks its an sti tmic lol - offers???

hks ssqv bov - has a hose style flange for fmic piping, can be switched to subie flange - also has recirculation adapter - 150 obo

02 wrx door handles - 50 obo

02 wrx front dual piston calipers - 1 piston is siezed on left, right is good - offers

02 wrx carbon fiber shift knob with wrx boot - as seen in the performance catalog at the dealer as part of the carbon fiber interior package - 50 obo

02 wrx stock clutch - great shape went to an act - 100 obo

5 speed act clutch with sprung full face disc - awesome shape and grabs hard, i bought it with ~6k on it and i put ~1k on it, still has tons of life - i blew the 5 speed and went to a six speed - 220 shipped

02 wrx metal fuel lines - offers

02 wrx 5 speed shifter assy - offers

02 wrx 5 speed driveshaft - offers

02 wrx 5 speed flywheel - great shape - 75 obo

04 to 07 sti driveshaft - REAR SECTION ONLY - front half was bad - offers

04 to 07 6mt shifter linkage - stay rod is bent and shifter arm is bent - can be fixed if you bend the stay rod back and put in someone elses stock shifter arm - offers - cheap!

02 wrx front speakers and tweeters - offers

04 to 07 sti stock 6mt clutch - great shape but i NEED and aftermarket - available once i get an act! - offers

part of an aps downpipe - bellmouth with wideband o2 hole and short down section - short section is damaged, bellmouth good - offers

------MUCH MORE TO COME ONCE I GO THROUGH ALL MY STUFF-----

pm me if your interested i just need this stuff to go away! im out of space! i have much more this is all i can think of at the moment. also i will take trades.

Thanks!

Last edited by STiGuy23; 06-05-2010 at 10:11 PM.
STiGuy23 is offline   Reply With Quote