Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday September 29, 2016
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Technical > Normally Aspirated Powertrain

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-14-2010, 04:03 PM   #1
maruksai
*** Banned ***

Member#: 233276
Vehicle:
2009 2.5i Hatch
SWP

Default How does the RS stack up against a TC?

I use to always walk TC's in my old RSX-S even the TRD S-Charged ones. Lately I have been finding TC tailing me and acting like their all that. I did however have a little fun with one at 60mph. I threw it in 3rd and went to redline and the TC couldnt stay with me. Now i'm wondering if the driver was really taking it to the limit. The TC is rated at 160hp and the RS 170. The only benefit that I see the TC having is lower weight.
maruksai is offline   Reply With Quote