|12-22-2010, 11:51 AM||#1|
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: San Francisco, CAVehicle:
2011 WRX STi
DAMD Flat Bottom Steering Wheel - 2011 STI Sedan (correct wheel this time)
Ordered the right wheel this time. Nice. Yeah, last time was for the GD or legacy or some other model audio controls. Bummer. But here we are...
FYI, got it from Avo JDM in Japan
Impressions (bear in mind I also just put my winter 17" wheels/tires on, too... But don't think that'd make a major major difference as the wheel seems to have):
2. Minor getting used to the D, but nothing difficult.
3. Smaller, makes a perfect U turn now
4. Dude: Steering response is quick, much more accurate feeling; your arm movement actually corresponds to what it should in wheel movement
5. More resistance!!! Hell yeah. That's the number one annoying thing on the GR--the light steering
7. Yeah, so the combined aspects of more resistance and shorter, more accurate turning = beautiful.
8. And looks don't hurt either...
Last edited by HASTIhatch; 12-22-2010 at 07:29 PM.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Comparing 2011 STi Sedan to 2011 WRX Sedan||DasWRX||Factory 2.5L Turbo Powertrain (EJ Series Factory 2.5L Turbo)||4||12-21-2010 07:09 AM|
|FS : 2011 Sti Sedan Enkei Wheels/tire combo||Trigg||Wheels/Tires||7||09-26-2010 01:37 PM|
|FS : 2011 Sti Sedan Enkei Wheels/tire combo||Trigg||MWSOC Private Classifieds||0||09-21-2010 10:26 PM|
|SOLD IL: BNIB DAMD Black Flat bottom steering wheel||vactor||MWSOC Private Classifieds||8||01-10-2010 11:03 AM|
|SOLD BNIB DAMD Black Flat bottom steering wheel||vactor||Interior/Dressup/Audio & Security||8||01-10-2010 11:02 AM|