07-07-2010, 01:16 PM
Join Date: Sep 2007
Engine & Transmission Services
IAG Performance specializes in Subaru engine repair, maintenance and replacement. IAG offers extremely competitive labor rates and part prices but does not sacrifice quality or customer care in the process. We provide free estimates for all repairs and maintenance and will be happy to guide you through various options such as, performance parts, longevity, drive-ability, and cost effectiveness.
We believe that our customer care in the automotive industry is what helps to set us apart from the rest. IAG wants your repeat business and your trust that the job was done right. Furthermore if a problem arises, you can trust that we will stand behind our workmanship and take care of it no matter how small or large to make you satisfied.
General Engine Services:
Performance Engine Services:
- Timing Belt / 105K Service
- Water Pump & Tensioners
- Head Gaskets, Seals Etc.
- Diagnostics & Electrical Sensor Repair or Replacement
- Turbocharger & Wastegate Repair, Replacement, Diagnosis Boost Related problems
- Short Block & Long Block Repair and Replacement
Performance Engine Tuning Services:
- Hybrid Engine Conversions, (OEM 2.5L Turbo Short Block w/ 2L Turbo Heads)
- Forged Pistons, Chrome-moly Rods Upgrades
- Upgraded Camshafts & Cranks
- Big Turbo Conversions, Stock Location and Rotated
- Intercooler Upgrades (TMIC & FMIC)
COBB AccessPORT Tuning is available for all upgrades. IAG works with Jorge Carrillo (RiftsWRX), one of the most recognized and respected COBB Tuners in the USA. Jorge’s philosophy of customer care matches IAG’s, the customer comes first and their satisfaction is our priority. Jorge’s tuning provides real world increases without sacrificing engine longevity and reliability. Custom AP Tuning is $500.00 and provides up to two hours of AWD dyno tuning, which in many cases provides both a pump gas file and race gas file.
Call 410-840-3555 for more information.