|05-29-2011, 06:44 PM||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Fairfax Va, Henrico VaVehicle:
99 outback sport
Back from the Ashes
Subaru Picture Game: Reborn
How to play:
-Name a place or thing to take a picture with your Subaru-
-The first person to go out, take, and post the picture gets to pick the next challenge-
-Picture must be a taken after the challenge is posted. Try not to make it impossible, no photochops-
-There must be a way to identify the car in the pic as a Subaru-
Rules: <-- read them and follow them or don't post
1) After 3 days, the challenger can beat their own challenge.
2) After 7 days, a new challenge will be selected on a voting basis
3) Pic must be taken after the challenge is issued
4) Photographer can not be driving/riding in the car featured in the picture.
5) Challenges can't be illegal (Example: Your Subie doing 100+ in a school zone...that's just bad ju-ju )
6) 3 vote rule:
---3 votes yes = it passes
---3 votes no = FAIL
---OP can veto challenge if it is nowhere near what they meant
7) Post challenges and expiration dates after them: refer to rule #1&2
8) No duplicate Challenges. Each repeat, or close to, will be judged on a case by case basis.
9) Your Subaru has to be featured in the photograph.
10) Anybody can renew expired challenges to keep the game rolling
11) Each time you beat a challenge update the scoreboard and challenges WITH DATES
In this new and improved thread we will have not one...not two...but THREE challenges in a tier system!!
1pt Easy Challenge, anyone with a Subaru and a camera can complete this.
Challenge 1: Sun Chip~Aru...with someone eating Sun Chips (and/or Wheat Thins, another favorite snack of mine) in a relaxed, comfortable position. (expiration date 06/18)<----Easy Challenge
2pts Medium Challenge, this one in particular half of SCIC could do on any given work day.
Challenge 2: King-Kong~Aru. ... on top of a building (expiration date 06/18)<----Moderate Challenge
3pts Hrad Challenge, not just anyone can do this. It might be specific to a certain group, region, past time, ect.
Challenge 3: Saved my life~Aru... with a totaled subie (expiration date 06/18)<----Difficult Challenge
Dates are important remember to post them
Things to Remember:
If you beat an easy challenge, post an easy challenge, etc..
Keep it mostly on topic, after all this is GC not OT.
Carrying on conversations about the pictures is cool, just try to not get too OT.
Please copy and paste the challenges occasionally if you are rambling, that way we don't have to go back 123456 posts to find them.
Now get out there and have some fun, that's the whole point.
How to Post Pictures
The one...the only....Ver 1.0
Oldie but a goodie....Ver 2.01
These ^^^^ are ALL links, click them
Stolen from the Subaru Picture Game 2.01
Just for nostalgia
8/5/10 - Spa2K
1/12/11 - EvileyeZ88
4/22/11 - AfflxnPB
A special thanks goes out to all those who made this version and the previous versions of the Subaru Picture Game possible.
Last edited by EvileyeZ88; 10-18-2011 at 10:51 PM.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Picture of Porsche vs Subaru picture?||JOEFLAT4||Member's Car Gallery||23||05-11-2008 10:05 PM|
|Official '05 SE Subaru Picture Thread! (56k Warning!!)||Opie||South East Region Forum||48||05-11-2004 12:55 AM|
|Non Subaru Pictures||stumpz||New England Impreza Club Forum -- NESIC||12||12-10-2002 09:11 PM|
|Funny Subaru picture (not STi in ice)||Seeing StaRS||Off-Topic||30||09-02-2002 09:19 PM|
|Subaru Pictures....||Reciprocity||General Forum Archive||4||07-15-2000 07:43 AM|