Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday September 2, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Vendor Storefront Forums > IAG Performance

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 11-18-2010, 11:00 AM   #1
IAG Performance
NASIOC Vendor

Member#: 158123
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Default IAG Performance Holiday Specials - KillerB, ID, Walbro, TONS More!!!

IAG Performance Holiday Specials

Killer B Motorsports Ultimate Oil Pickup - $199 Shipped* - PM for coupon code and order on our website now!

This ULTIMATE OIL PICKUP uses a .12” thick double bracket, 3X OEM oil pickup tube thickness and a brace between bracket and oil pickup tube to further strengthen the assembly. This is a super duty, engineered solution. Direct fit for all 2.5L 04-09 STI, 06-09 WRX and LGT. 2002-2005 EJ20 WRX requires 2.5L oil pan for fitment.

Features:
  • 3D CAD Designed and Track tested
  • All CNC manufacturing Processes
  • TIG welding throughout
  • 3X Thicker Tubing, 1/8” Thick Bracket
  • New O-Ring Provided
  • Fits ALL EJ20 Motors (with EJ25 Pan)
  • Fits ALL EJ25 Motors
  • OEM Spec. Screen Filter

Injector Dynamics - Free ground shipping on all I.D. injectors!!!
Click here to view options on our website - PM/Call for coupon code to activate FREE GROUND SHIPPING!*

I.D. Injectors are the hottest new product at IAG this summer. After hearing a ton of positive reviews, we recently put these injectors to the test, and they certainly did not disappoint! Available in 725cc Top-Feed, 1000cc Top-Feed, and 2200cc Top-Feed.

Also available - Injector Dynamics Top-Feed conversion kit for factory side-feed TGV's. PM for pricing and application info!

Spearco Top-Mount Intercoolers - Awesome Price - Free Ground Shipping! PM for Coupon Code.*

Click HERE to order for Drive-by-Cable cars (02-05 WRX)

Click HERE to order for Drive-by-Wire cars (06+ WRX, 04+ STI)

Top Mount Air To Air Intercooler Spearco’s STI intercooler kit features the largest air-to-air top-mount intercooler in the market. Factory turbo piping and blow-off valve can be bolted on easily with standard hand tools. The massive 1,000 CFM intercooler offers a very low pressure drop and extremely low charge temperatures. Dyno results have shown performance improvements of up to 15 horsepower when compared to the stock intercooler. This kit comes complete with clamps and silicone hose. Boost pressure can now be increased without the horsepower robbing effects of the extreme charge temperatures normally associated with compressed intake air.

Depending on the year/model of your vehicle, Spearco TMIC may require modification to install. PM/Call with questions before ordering!

We have used this intercooler at IAG on builds ranging from stock turbo to Rotated GT35R... Hands down the best TMIC for your WRX or STI!

(Shown on our 2008 Shop STI w/ IAG Performance Rotated Kit!)

Walbro Fuel Pumps - $75 - PM/Call to take advantage of this NASIOC Deal! (add $15 for install kit)

*Shipped prices apply to lower 48 states only. Hawaii/Alaska/Canada/International - PM for shipping quote.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Old 11-18-2010, 11:00 AM   #2
IAG Performance
NASIOC Vendor

IAG Performance offers great deals on THOUSANDS of power parts available. Pick a product or products and PM/Call for a great deal, any time time of year!

Some of our offerings:

Cobb Tuning

HKS

Blouch Turbo

Perrin

Greddy

Apexi

GT Spec

Samco Sport

Injen

Invidia

Killer B Motorsports

SPT

AEM

Aeromotive

Koyorad

Mishimoto

K&N

Deatschwerks

Borla

DC Sports

Vibrant

Kartboy

AND MANY MANY MORE!!!

Old 12-02-2010, 10:25 AM   #3
IAG Performance
NASIOC Vendor

Hope everyone had a great holiday. PM/Call/Email for awesome deals through the end of the year & beyond!

Rick
Old 01-04-2011, 12:32 PM   #4
IAG Performance
NASIOC Vendor

New Year BUMP!
Old 01-18-2011, 09:10 AM   #5
06njsti
Scooby Guru

Member#: 150986
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
06 #001 LSB STi

bump for an awesome shop, do you guys stock the Killer B Windage Trays? When my rod snapped in the last motor it destroyed my stock one....along with my case and the piston in cyl 3 And how about the ACT 6 Puck sprung clutch that will work with my extreme pressure plate? I love the drive ability of the street disc ive got in there now but if my clutch starts slipping on E85 when I have this motor out and apart now Ill be furious lol.

Ill be starting the rebuild sometime next month when I get some more money in the bank so am not in a huge rush for either of the two.

-Gary
Old 01-21-2011, 12:02 PM   #6
IAG Performance
NASIOC Vendor

We have the Windage Trays in stock and we can get the ACT 6 Puck. Just let us know when you need them and we'll make sure we have them in time.

Thanks,

Greg
Old 01-21-2011, 03:15 PM   #7
06njsti
Scooby Guru

Vehicle:
06 #001 LSB STi

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAG Performance View Post
We have the Windage Trays in stock and we can get the ACT 6 Puck. Just let us know when you need them and we'll make sure we have them in time.

Thanks,

Greg

sounds good, tell rick ill be giving him a ring sometime after i get back from florida early february

-Gary Stuffo
Old 01-27-2011, 11:14 AM   #8
06njsti
Scooby Guru

Vehicle:
06 #001 LSB STi

Just got the windage tray delivered, thanks again guys! Will IAG have a booth setup at Wicked Big Meet this summer?
Old 01-28-2011, 10:15 AM   #9
IAG Performance
NASIOC Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06njsti View Post
sounds good, tell rick ill be giving him a ring sometime after i get back from florida early february

-Gary Stuffo
I'll let him know

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06njsti View Post
Just got the windage tray delivered, thanks again guys! Will IAG have a booth setup at Wicked Big Meet this summer?
No problem! Enjoy! As far as WBM goes, we have not done it before, we'll have to talk about it.
Old 03-02-2011, 05:49 PM   #10
IAG Performance
NASIOC Vendor

Bump!
Old 03-07-2011, 11:13 AM   #11
IAG Performance
NASIOC Vendor

Bump!
Old 03-07-2011, 12:51 PM   #12
jsndiesel
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 155964
Vehicle:
04 sti
aw

u have a pm
Old 03-28-2011, 09:44 AM   #13
IAG Performance
NASIOC Vendor

Bump!
Old 06-06-2011, 09:44 AM   #14
CARVtech
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 284878
Chapter/Region: International
Vehicle:
0108 01 WRX & 08 STi
WRC Blue

Hello,

can you please supply me a quote to my e-mail account or PM.

2001 GDA WRX.

SET: Rear Pillow Ball Lateral Links.
SET: Rear Pillow Ball Trailing Links.

I need something og very good quality as this is a RWD only very high torque project.