Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday July 31, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Regional Areas > International Forum

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 07-05-2011, 07:40 AM   #1
brranger
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 99197
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2006 WRX 6 speed

Default 02-07 Up-pipe

Need a new/used aftermarket/stock up-pipe ASAP. Nust installed new poerted manifolds and crosspipe and tore a section in the stock pipe flex joint. Anyone got one or know a dealer here that stocks it?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
brranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 11:33 AM   #2
beij0
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 248975
Chapter/Region: International
Vehicle:
2003 WRX/B4 Blitzen
PSM/Red

Damn dude, I just replaced my stock up-pipe a little over a month ago. But as I was pulling it out, the sensor in the pipe caught something and bent the hell out of it. So I tossed it without thinking. It was the older one that had the cat in it, not so good for the turbo, but it looked like it was in very good condition still.
beij0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 12:26 PM   #3
brranger
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 99197
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2006 WRX 6 speed

Yeah. As of right now the only option is to attempt to weld it. Its right in the flimsy flex section on the pipe. I tried the usually reliable subaru dealer near me. But the contact was off work so got stuck talking to someone else whom said 170 euro for a used oem or 350 euro for a new oem pipe. Sometimes wish I was still in the states. I could have a new oem or aftermarket one overnight. Either way. Still making this ring trip. But will be with a ugly but functional pipe.
brranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 03:02 PM   #4
beij0
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 248975
Chapter/Region: International
Vehicle:
2003 WRX/B4 Blitzen
PSM/Red

I hear you. I love being here in Germany, but when you really need a part for your car, it's A) burn your wallet or B) wait on the slow USPS to get it here.
beij0 is offline   Reply With Quote