Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday August 23, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private 'For Sale' Classifieds > Complete Car Part-Out

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-01-2011, 02:23 AM   #1
2000_2.5_RS
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 266507
Vehicle:
2000 Impreza
Blue

Default 2000 Impreza 2.5 RS RRB Parts For Sale

Hi Im kind of new to the Forum And I Am Parting out my 2000 Subaru 2.5 RS that was T-Boned on passenger side. It is Royal Ridge Blue 4-door Auto with a sohc 2.5.
I can send you pics of any part and we can make deals if you buy a lot of stuff also interested in other subaru stuff for trade!!
All parts are pulled or will be soon.
P.S. the car was well maintained and i have every record on the car since new.

4-speed Auto tranny 129K was well maintained $700
Rear Diff was just drained and refilled with new fluid and works well. $250
4 2.5RS Wheels Silver one has bad curb rash but it still holds air and its straight. Other 3 are perfect 2 have good tires to are bald. $175 5X100 bolt pattern
2.5RS driver seat Very Clean $100
2.5RS Back seat has little tear but other than that it's very clean $50
2.5RS passenger seat is bent and no head rest but is fixable or could use in a rally car $30
RS Dash black and Very Clean comes with the cross bar to mount it in a L also Comes with air bag it did NOT deploy $200
2000 Impreza L none scooped hood $125
Subaru 2.5RS radiator and fans $65 - SOLD
Subaru RS black glove box $35
Subaru RS black plastics from under dash on drivers side $15
Subaru 2.5RS Coupe Wing in excellent condition $150
Subaru 2.5 RS Trunk lid in excellent condition de-badged and re-sprayed $100 OR $200 FOR TRUNK AND COUPE WING.
2000 Impreza digital gauge cluster works perfect black $65
2000 RS Drivers side front door excellent condition with mirror, door panel, all switches and window. everything $150 or 75 for just the door.
2000 RS Drivers side back door excellent condition with door panel, window switch and window. everything $125 or 70 for just the door.
93 Subaru impreza head lights one has a rock cheep but does not leak. $35 for both
93 Subaru Impreza grill bad royal ridge blue paint on it and missing emblem. 10 obo
2000 2.5 RS Tail lights the passenger one has a chip in it but they are both pretty clean. 60 for both.
RS black center console piece that goes in between the driver and passenger side floor boards $15 obo
2000 Subaru 2.5RS Black Leather Sterling wheel with red stitching and comes with the air bag NOT deployed $130
Black E-Break Handel with red stitching $20
Black auto shift knob with red stitching $7
02 WRX KYB struts and springs all newer and ride nice. the passenger rear might be messed up ill have to check. $150 if all good or $80 for the other three.

I will be posting more things as we pull them. If you are looking for anything in particular e-mail me i check my e-mail several times a day.
subietoys@yahoo.com
Thanks.
206-658-5175 text or call
2000_2.5_RS is offline   Reply With Quote