Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Monday November 24, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Proven Power Bragging

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-18-2011, 08:40 PM   #1
xluben
Scooby Guru

Member#: 261612
Vehicle:
2002 WRX Sedan
10.9s @ 128mph

Default xluben's 2011 WRX - Blouch 20G-XT-R + E85 Tune - Dyno Results

2011 WRX:

Blouch 20G-XT-R:

Event: 20G-XT-R Tune
Car: 2011 WRX 5 Door
Tuner: Nuke of NF Performance
Dyno Info: Virtual Dyno - Dynojet Setting
Transmission: 5 Speed
Gear: 3rd
Peak HP: 426WHP
Peak Torque: 438WTQ
Baseline hp/tq for a stock on same dyno: 250WHP
Target Boost: 24PSI
Fuel: E85

Engine/Power Modifications:
Blouch 20G-XT-R
Invidia TBE
FMS FMIC
Forge BPV
AEM CAI
GrimmSpeed EBCS
GrimmSpeed MBC
Walbro 255
1200cc Injectors

Build Thread: xluben's 2011 WRX 5 Door Build Thread

Dropped in the Blouch 20G-XT-R last week. I did partial air pump deletes (got rid of everything in the way of the compressor housing, but I didn't pull the intake manifold off to get the last few pieces out) and I ended up using the AVCS oil line kit from FP. It's pretty slick and looks to be very well put together.

Nuke and I went out to tune it and first did a pull on wastegate pressure only. The wastegate spring on this turbo is 19psi, and the car made around 390WHP! Big jump from the ~350WHP that I was at with the VF52. We turned it up to 24psi and made 426WHP/438WTQ

For comparison, here is a layover of the curves on top of a recent VF52 log that I had. Should be all the same parts besides the turbo (ie. same exhaust, both have FMIC, etc). This shows the difference in spool and powerband between the two turbo's.

The turbo does spool about 500rpm's slower than the VF52, but you can see that it's really never making less power, so it is still very driveable on the street. I am really enjoying it so far! The power is very linear and it just keeps pulling on the top end, where the VF52 fell off. It is very addicting!

Thanks to Nuke for tuning me and helping me out all along the way!
xluben is offline   Reply With Quote