07-07-2010, 11:19 AM
Join Date: Sep 2007
IAG is a complete performance service center, able to take on the smallest or largest projects. So whether you need a sway bar end link installed or forged pistons added along with a rotated turbo system, IAG is happy to help you. We are very familiar with the entire Subaru line of vehicles, and you can feel comfortable knowing your STI, WRX, Forester XT and Legacy GT is in good hands while work is performed. Our showroom features a glass door and window leading to the shop where you can see your vehicle during service. Our goal at IAG is to build long-term relationships with our customers... No short-term self-serving inflated service tickets here!
A Sampling of our Performance Services:
Do I have to buy from IAG to have my parts installed?
- Engine Building and or Replacement
- Big Turbo Upgrades, Stock location or Rotated
- AP Pro Tuning, by Jorge Carrillo
- Suspension Upgrades: Coilovers, springs, shocks, sway bars, end links (Alignment and Corner Balancing).
- Wheel and Tire mounting including aggressive fitments (Fender Rolling and Pulling)
- Front mount intercooler installations
- Fuel system upgrades
- Big brake packages
- Upgraded Driveshaft and Axles
- Upgraded Clutch, Pressure plates and Flywheels
- Transmission Swaps, Differential Swaps and gear upgrades
- Interior Gauges, Boost Controllers, Seats, Harness bars, Harnesses etc.
No, we will install just about anything. IAG reserves the right to refuse to install some things if they are detrimental to the vehicle, safety or of poor quality or fitment. IAG will always make these features of a product known to you and will try to work through any problems that may arise. Keep in mind IAG offers service rebates when products are bought through our facility, and we have very competitive pricing on parts in stock (over 10,000).
Call 410-840-3555 with any questions on parts pricing or service.