Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Monday December 29, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Texas Impreza Club
Texas Impreza Club Forum sponsored by Gillman Subaru Houston
and Gillman Subaru San Antonio
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Texas Impreza Club Forum -- TXIC > TXIC Private Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-19-2011, 12:54 AM   #1
lucky_STi
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 284189
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Vehicle:
2007 Impreza STi
Black

Subaru Stars 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX STi OBP black

Selling an 07' STi with 66k miles. I am the second owner and have taken good car of this car. Has a clean title no accident. Engine runs strong and pulls hard. Has SPT cat back and short ram intake, Installed by dealer when first owner bought it. I had the turbo replaced under warranty recently. Also had the audio head unit replaced under warranty. Just replaced power steering pump and fluid. Exterior is in great shape aside from the usual rock chips for a 5 year old car. Interior is in immaculate shape. Tires have about +-50% tread left. All this car will need soon is brake pads. Everything else is functions like it is suppose to. I really don't want to sell this car but I want to get out of debt and start saving some money. Would like to get what I owe in the car but I am negotiable on the price. Asking $21,700. Car is located in Galveston TX. My name is Michael. Call or text would be best, (757) 64one2779. If you have any questions please call, leave a message if i don't answer and ill get back to you. Free bumps are much appreciated. Thank you for viewing.

Last edited by lucky_STi; 01-24-2012 at 08:01 PM. Reason: adding pics
lucky_STi is offline   Reply With Quote