Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday May 22, 2015
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Alaskan Impreza Club
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Alaskan Impreza Club Forum -- AKIC > AKIC Private Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-07-2011, 01:23 PM   #1
AKHawkeye
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 291487
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Vehicle:
2005 Legacy GT Wagon
Garnet Red w/ 5spd

Talking 2007 Subaru WRX Sedan OBP -$18k

Ok people, this is the standard gauging interest thread...

I have found a low mileage Forester XT in the lower 48 I am contemplating buying. With that said I would have no need for my WRX. It is completely paid off so I would be in no rush to sell it. So on to the details...

It was purchased in Spokane, WA in 2007 by the original owner (my brother), who then drove it in Boise, ID for 2 years before moving back to Anchorage (it was barged out of Seattle). I purchased it in December of 2009.

The engine, exhaust, drivetrain, and/or any other performance part has never been modified. It is completely stock. It is currently sitting on studded tires with the stock rims. It came from the factory without a spoiler and is currently equipped with a compu-star one way auto start (which will be included) and rally armor mud flaps.

I will not lie, this car is an Alaskan car. Never garaged, but also well maintained with full synthetic every 3,000 miles. It does have the standard rock chips associated with winter use, which is exaggerated by the black color of the vehicle. I had the 30k service performed when I purchased the car at 24,000 miles. It is currently sitting at a low 39,000 miles. If I do sell this car I will have a new windshield put in, as well as another oil change (currently 1.5k miles away).

I have looked at KBB, Nada, and Edmunds, in which they all average out to $18,500. I am willing to part with it at $18,000 to the NASIOC community.

I currently don't have any decent pictures but I will update this thread later today with something better (when the sun is out)...

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me, I will be checking NASIOC regularly.

Last edited by AKHawkeye; 12-07-2011 at 01:46 PM.
AKHawkeye is offline   Reply With Quote