Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday July 10, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Vendor Storefront Forums > IAG Performance

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 12-10-2011, 02:24 PM   #1
Theoffspring99us
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 150325
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2004 Impreza TS
White

Default First Time IAG Customer

Just got my new-to-me 2004 Subaru 2.5 TS. I needed to get my CV boots done as soon as possible so I turned to NASIOC's advice which directed me to IAG. I was somewhat reluctant to go to a performance shop for basic maintenance, but I shot Rick an email and he got back to me within the hour with a quote and time to come in to see them. I got the CV boots done in 2 hours, I waited at the shop, and they informed me my timing belt was due, and the risks of not getting it done.I got the timing belt done two weeks later and I couldn't be happier.

IAG is about 45 minutes from my house and I had to do some coordinating to get a ride out there, but it was well worth my time and effort. They have great rates for basic maintenance and really respect you as a customer. This was the first time I went to a shop with a beautiful clean lobby as well as not getting back talked with my thoughts on what was wrong with my car.

Will deffintaly come back with all my Subaru needs
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Old 12-13-2011, 10:54 AM   #2
63BH8R4
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 303452
Vehicle:
2011 STI

I can't wait to go there. I keep hearing great things. I dealt with PIA (Pacific Import Auto), Rallitek, and World One in Washington and I've been looking for a shop to measure up to the service I got on the west coast and it seems like IAG is the one so far.
Old 12-13-2011, 11:04 AM   #3
IAG Performance
NASIOC Vendor

Member#: 158123
Chapter/Region: MAIC

Thanks very much for the kind words guys! Much appreciated.

Rick