Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday April 18, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Mid Atlantic Impreza Club
Mid Atlantic Impreza Club Forum sponsored by Annapolis Subaru
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Mid Atlantic Impreza Club -- MAIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2012, 03:46 PM   #751
ckswanecamp
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 299861
Join Date: Nov 2011
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Hanover, PA
Vehicle:
2002 Impreza WRX
Metallic Silver

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NutWagon

Looks good post pics when installed. How much was it?
I upgraded my stocker last month- i paid $309.oo for the rad + silicone hoses; bought it from circutmotorsports, a vender here on nasioc. Ordering a intercooler 3pc hose kit from them soon.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
ckswanecamp is offline  
Old 04-11-2012, 04:35 PM   #752
Lurch33
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 261832
Join Date: Oct 2010
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: NoVA
Vehicle:
06 WRX TR
WRB

Default

A couple shots of the new wheels.



Lurch33 is offline  
Old 04-11-2012, 07:14 PM   #753
DKDunn04
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 275640
Join Date: Mar 2011
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Edwardsville, IL
Vehicle:
1968 Corvette-Yellow
2004 STI-Silver

Default

Installed a Cusco trans mount, Kartboy rear shifter bushing, mounted a loose ballast for my HIDs, finally put on an intake scoop, changed the spark plugs, and started adjusting camber for my race tires.

Stock trans mount vs Cusco


Stock rear shifter bushing vs Kartboy


Awesome tires

DKDunn04 is offline  
Old 04-11-2012, 08:18 PM   #754
Noslow
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 316326
Join Date: Apr 2012
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Leesburg
Default

cobb heat shield came in... so i put it on
Noslow is offline  
Old 04-11-2012, 11:28 PM   #755
God&Sme
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 256567
Join Date: Sep 2010
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Wake Forest, NC/Richmond, VA
Vehicle:
2002 PSM WRX
StiMikey Tuned

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKDunn04 View Post
Installed a Cusco trans mount, Kartboy rear shifter bushing, mounted a loose ballast for my HIDs, finally put on an intake scoop, changed the spark plugs, and started adjusting camber for my race tires.

Stock trans mount vs Cusco
holy frijoles batman, them tires n that there mount are str8 BEAST!

wow, my group-n mount aint got nothing on that joint. how is the nvh with that monster?
God&Sme is offline  
Old 04-11-2012, 11:41 PM   #756
kevinblahh
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 158319
Join Date: Sep 2007
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Lehigh Valley
Vehicle:
2005 STi
Aspen White

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NutWagon View Post
Looks good post pics when installed. How much was it?
I found it on vrspeed(first time buying from them) for 215 shipped, it came in like two days. Pretty impressed. photos soon
kevinblahh is offline  
Old 04-12-2012, 06:47 AM   #757
2011WRblueSTi
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 275851
Join Date: Mar 2011
Chapter/Region: E. Canada
Location: ON, Canada
Vehicle:
2013 BRZ Sport Tech
WRB

Default

Is it possible for a 2012 wrx to hit 310whp and 333 tq on just a catless dp, intake and tune?
I'm pretty sure it's not considering that would be a 90-95 whp gain since the wrx starts around 215-220 whp.
I could be wrong but some guy is trying to tell me agile auto got him there on those mods.
Getting my 2011 STi north of 300whp took way more power mods but I went for a reliable power band rather than peak numbers. Figured I'd ask this groups since I know we have so high power and welt built car owners here.

Last edited by 2011WRblueSTi; 04-12-2012 at 06:54 AM.
2011WRblueSTi is offline  
Old 04-12-2012, 08:04 AM   #758
ah2049
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 261863
Join Date: Oct 2010
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Delaware
Vehicle:
2005 Legacy GT /Stg1
ABP

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011WRblueSTi
Is it possible for a 2012 wrx to hit 310whp and 333 tq on just a catless dp, intake and tune?
I'm pretty sure it's not considering that would be a 90-95 whp gain since the wrx starts around 215-220 whp.
I could be wrong but some guy is trying to tell me agile auto got him there on those mods.
Getting my 2011 STi north of 300whp took way more power mods but I went for a reliable power band rather than peak numbers. Figured I'd ask this groups since I know we have so high power and welt built car owners here.
I think it's possible. I'm at 295 HP and 336 lb-ft of torque at the wheels according to Mach V's dynojet.

Only mods are a Catless dp, K&N drop-in filter and a Torqued Performance stage 2 tune.
ah2049 is offline  
Old 04-12-2012, 08:07 AM   #759
DKDunn04
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 275640
Join Date: Mar 2011
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Edwardsville, IL
Vehicle:
1968 Corvette-Yellow
2004 STI-Silver

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by God&Sme View Post
holy frijoles batman, them tires n that there mount are str8 BEAST!

wow, my group-n mount aint got nothing on that joint. how is the nvh with that monster?
Its not unbearable, and I hear that it loosens up a little over time.
DKDunn04 is offline  
Old 04-12-2012, 09:26 AM   #760
God&Sme
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 256567
Join Date: Sep 2010
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Wake Forest, NC/Richmond, VA
Vehicle:
2002 PSM WRX
StiMikey Tuned

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKDunn04 View Post
Its not unbearable, and I hear that it loosens up a little over time.
haa seriously? only thing that i see loosening up over time is yer spine and ear drums

but thats whats up man, i think it looks like a heckuva piece
God&Sme is offline  
Old 04-12-2012, 10:07 AM   #761
P.Rico
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 239452
Join Date: Feb 2010
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Wilmington, DE
Vehicle:
2010 Impreza WRX
1991 Prelude Si 4WS

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKDunn04 View Post
Its not unbearable, and I hear that it loosens up a little over time.
That comes off as a bad attempt to justify the fact that it's harsh.
P.Rico is offline  
Old 04-12-2012, 11:51 AM   #762
yuephoria
NASIOC Supporter
 
Member#: 64624
Join Date: Jun 2004
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Silver Spring, MD
Vehicle:
2008 FS XT
WR Blue Pearl

Default

washed my car again with ONR after yesterday's rain. great stuff; able to clean all the dried rain spots and pollen in about 25 minutes.

i'm beginning to like washing my car.
yuephoria is online now  
Old 04-12-2012, 12:02 PM   #763
rwdCivic
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 155986
Join Date: Aug 2007
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Atlas DC
Vehicle:
E46 M3
Titanium

Default

ONR is awesome stuff it's my go-to method for maintenance washes.
rwdCivic is offline  
Old 04-12-2012, 12:16 PM   #764
96accord
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 145105
Join Date: Apr 2007
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Middle River, Maryland
Vehicle:
2007 WRB WRX Limited

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuephoria View Post
washed my car again with ONR after yesterday's rain. great stuff; able to clean all the dried rain spots and pollen in about 25 minutes.

i'm beginning to like washing my car.
I never used it before... Hmmm I hate washing my car
96accord is offline  
Old 04-12-2012, 12:42 PM   #765
AspenScoob255
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 217405
Join Date: Jul 2009
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: The glorious Eastern Shore, MD
Vehicle:
2006 WRX

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 96accord

I never used it before... Hmmm I hate washing my car
Definately worth trying, and has multiple uses when diluted to different levels.

QD
Clay lube
Rinseless wash
AspenScoob255 is offline  
Old 04-12-2012, 12:50 PM   #766
Ham02wrx
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 255937
Join Date: Aug 2010
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Virginia Beach, Va
Vehicle:
02 Impreza WRX
WRX Rally Blue

Default

picked my car up from all aspects motorsports this morning new clutch and driver rear strut.
Ham02wrx is offline  
Old 04-12-2012, 03:21 PM   #767
Lurch33
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 261832
Join Date: Oct 2010
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: NoVA
Vehicle:
06 WRX TR
WRB

Default

Cleaned the outside. Left the front wheels DIRTY.
Lurch33 is offline  
Old 04-12-2012, 04:06 PM   #768
EvileyeZ88
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 233501
Join Date: Dec 2009
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Fairfax Va, Henrico Va
Vehicle:
07AD 337/335SAXWAGON
99 outback sport

Default

Used the ol' Outback to take 520lbs of iron to the scrap yard. Gotta love the wagon
EvileyeZ88 is online now  
Old 04-12-2012, 04:34 PM   #769
enjoi1968
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 234416
Join Date: Jan 2010
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: 21703
Vehicle:
It's A BRAAAAAHtato,
Yo.

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwdCivic
ONR is awesome stuff it's my go-to method for maintenance washes.
Is it really worth $40/gal?
enjoi1968 is offline  
Old 04-12-2012, 04:55 PM   #770
96accord
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 145105
Join Date: Apr 2007
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Middle River, Maryland
Vehicle:
2007 WRB WRX Limited

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjoi1968

Is it really worth $40/gal?
Holy ****!!! That much????!
96accord is offline  
Old 04-12-2012, 05:33 PM   #771
ah2049
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 261863
Join Date: Oct 2010
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Delaware
Vehicle:
2005 Legacy GT /Stg1
ABP

Default

Just finished giving the wrx a bath. Those dryer sheets do actually work for getting bugs off the bumper.
ah2049 is offline  
Old 04-12-2012, 05:37 PM   #772
yuephoria
NASIOC Supporter
 
Member#: 64624
Join Date: Jun 2004
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Silver Spring, MD
Vehicle:
2008 FS XT
WR Blue Pearl

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjoi1968

Is it really worth $40/gal?
Depends on how much you value your time and care for your car.

I don't have hours to wash, claybar, polish, and wax my car. The fact that I can use ONR and clean my car thoroughly within 30 minutes is an incredible plus in my book. It does a very good job of cleaning the surface with less water and works well for my needs.

The gallon bottle goes a long way - you only need one ounce of product mixed with 2 gallons of water to wash your car. It will last me for years.
yuephoria is online now  
Old 04-12-2012, 06:59 PM   #773
Smurftastic
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 243697
Join Date: Apr 2010
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Virginia
Vehicle:
02 Stg2+ WRX
Top Scoob 031

Default

Installed hood dampers, troubleshot P0440
Smurftastic is offline  
Old 04-12-2012, 07:05 PM   #774
rwdCivic
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 155986
Join Date: Aug 2007
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Atlas DC
Vehicle:
E46 M3
Titanium

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjoi1968

Is it really worth $40/gal?
If used properly it's worth far more 40 bucks I have all together stopped using dedicated products that I can use diluted ONR for works great on granite and stainless too!
rwdCivic is offline  
Old 04-12-2012, 07:41 PM   #775
enjoi1968
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 234416
Join Date: Jan 2010
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: 21703
Vehicle:
It's A BRAAAAAHtato,
Yo.

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuephoria

Depends on how much you value your time and care for your car.

I don't have hours to wash, claybar, polish, and wax my car. The fact that I can use ONR and clean my car thoroughly within 30 minutes is an incredible plus in my book. It does a very good job of cleaning the surface with less water and works well for my needs.

The gallon bottle goes a long way - you only need one ounce of product mixed with 2 gallons of water to wash your car. It will last me for years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwdCivic

If used properly it's worth far more 40 bucks I have all together stopped using dedicated products that I can use diluted ONR for works great on granite and stainless too!
Two worthy opinions. I'll try it out.
enjoi1968 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What did you do to your car today? Jester808 Texas Impreza Club Forum -- TXIC 3235 08-05-2013 12:55 AM
what did you do to your car today? Schrecken Bay Area Impreza Club Forum -- BAIC 11 09-25-2012 03:08 AM
What did you do to your Scoob today? Sheehan North West Impreza Club Forum -- NWIC 27 11-23-2007 12:02 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.