Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday December 18, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-10-2012, 03:37 PM   #1
Legend2
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (10)

Member#: 250595
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
04 wrx wagon

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Six-S...item25762ccdfa on ebay Low Reserve @ 6500 let the bidding begin
I'm considering letting go of my 04' wagon to get into a legacy wagon 2.5gt 5eat or a 3.0 5eat (legacy or outback).
04 WRX 222,xxx miles, my dad drove over 110 miles a day until i purchased it from him around 180k
All of the mait. is up to date second timing belt was done at 185k
First clutch was changed around 195k while we did the 6 spd swap.

04 WRX Wagon
2nd owner (first owner was my dad)
216,000 miles
Drivetrain:
P&P exhaust manifolds
grimspeed crosspipe
P&P rebuilt turbo (factory one was only replaced to put the P&P one on there, nothing wrong with it and will be included)
catless up-pipe
PDE catless downpipe
AP V2 currently stg2 93 tune
Perrin turbo inlet
Samco Intercooler piping
Factory airbox
STI motor/tranny mounts
Group N pitch stopper
06 Sti tranny, Sti driveshaft R160 lsd
Interior:
factor gauge pack boost,volt, oil temp (still have the clock as well)
spare factory boost gauge and pod
SPT titanium shift knob (i believe thats what it is)
Suspension:
KYB GR2 wagon struts 24k miles
STI springs
Eibach adjustable rear sway bar
Whiteline ALK
Rear chassis brace in the form of a trailer hitch (can remove, the exhaust does rattle on it every now and then)

I performed a compression test shortly after i purchased it and all cyl were within 2 psi of each other 138-140. The car handles and performs amazing. test drives are welcome. No Rust Florida car all its life. New tires only 3,000 miles.

The bad:
The car has seen 222,xxx miles but IMO looks better than most cars with high mileage (garage kept all its life). The front bumper has been resprayed once about 4 years ago (dad hit the garage pulling in) so it looks good, hood has rock chips and such and a few small dings only one is worth noting on the passenger side door 2"x1" dent/scuff. There was a weird stalling issue, but after data logging and not finding any evidence of anything, I assume it is a IACV. it has not stalled in months but falls below idle before catching itself.

Do not hesitate to ask any questions, this is still somewhat of a feeler.

Last edited by Legend2; 10-06-2012 at 02:20 PM.
Legend2 is offline   Reply With Quote