Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Wednesday August 27, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Mid Atlantic Impreza Club
Mid Atlantic Impreza Club Forum sponsored by Annapolis Subaru
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Mid Atlantic Impreza Club -- MAIC > MAIC Private Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-02-2012, 11:32 PM   #1
jburton2
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (10)

Member#: 312078
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
02 STi swap
Sedona Red Pearl

Looking to sell my f150 or trade for something cheaper plus cash on your end. Selling due to having a baby and trying to get some extra cash for baby stuff. Truck has 160xxx miles and still runs very strong. I have drove this truck across country and towed a trailer from here to Indiana. No problems whatsoever. Exterior has minor scratches and a couple dings. Rust under the doors where the running boards are. Isn't pretty but is hardly noticable unless looking under the truck. No bed liner so its scratched up in the bed. Passenger side running board is dented in up front but still serves its purpose well. Driver side window motor (10 bucks at a scrapyard and pretty simple to install.) is burnt out but all other electronic amenities work just fine. Abs is currently turned off. Needs front tires but I have one tire for the front that is in good shape so basically all you need is one. Now for the good. It is four wheel drive. 5.4l triton v8. The truck is equipped with a tow package comes with hitch and hitch receiver. Has running boards and is a four door full cab truck. Captains chairs up front with the big center console. Adjustable pedals. Automatic tranny with o/d. Fresh tune up with new plugs and the whole nine yards. Stereo in it is a double din touch screen Kenwood with ipod charge and play with onscreen control. Stereo also has nav capabilities and plays dvd's. No accidents of any sort. I'm the second owner of this truck. The guy that owned it before was a construction foreman and put a lot of highway miles on it. The truck also comes with a camper shell that matches the paint on the truck which is forest green.Truck also has keyless entry only one set of key and remote though. The truck books for 7288 fair condition. I'm looking for 7100 and I would say my truck is better than fair but by no means in perfect condition. It is and was a work truck so that is to be expected. Would like to trade for a four door 4x4 truck or suv possibly a baja or bronco as well will look at any trade offers though. Anything between 2 grand and 7 grand. Who knows though shoot me some offers cash or trade. Pics available just pm me and ill send em. Clear title in hand ready to go.

Last edited by jburton2; 06-02-2012 at 11:44 PM.
jburton2 is offline   Reply With Quote