Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday July 10, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Technical > Engine Management & Tuning > Open Source Reflashes

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-06-2012, 02:28 PM   #1
toneh
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 317065
Default Mapped and Unbelievable ?

Hi chaps I've nearly finished doing the first stage of mods on my 01 edm bug
Decat up pipe
3inch decat exhaust
Td05 16g
700cc injectors
255 pump
(intercooler yet to do )
Mapped by me and added tinywrex l/c patch
I put the pump and injectors in and obviously it ran awfull
So logged and mapped what seems like forever until all the bogging and flat spots were out (a little at a time)
Changed latency , scaled injectors , tip in
I was already running a modded effectively what you could call stage 1 map
So got to the stage were I thought it was smooth and pulling well but running slightly on the rich side , the thought being when I fit the exhaust and turbo it will even it up
Well I think it has , the car pulls fantastic no flats or dodgey running at all
It's got a very slight pop on overrun and slight black soot round the tailpipe (not a lot ) can't here any knock and logs not picking anything up that I'm worried about so I think it's still slightly on the rich side
The thing is I've not got wideband to double check Af
It's had a really good thrashing for the last 3 days and all is still good
So have I cracked it or could there still be trouble ahead ?
toneh is offline   Reply With Quote