Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Sunday January 25, 2015
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Reviews > Dealership Reviews

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 11-14-2007, 04:39 PM   #1
woodenchopstix
*** Banned ***
Member Sales Rating: (7)

Member#: 159053
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2003 WRX Steel Grey
18x9.5 Wheel Bearing Kill

Default Koby Subaru, Mobile Alabama.

First off i want to say thanks to Jose at Koby Subaru, for getting me back up and running.I purchased a wrecked wrx this past spring and it's been an off and on project as far as the body goes, i decided i was going to have a certified technician complete alot of things that i didn't understand such as the plumbing for the turbo,vaccum lines etc..next came the injectors i've changed several stock wrx injectors to pinks but I didn't want to deal with the hassle of it nor did I have the time.Plus I didn't have a downpipe on the car.Which if I located one they would throw it on there as well. Well Jose got everything put back together in one piece ready to fire up the car, car starts but no clutch..So Jose checks the slave cylinder on the clutch and flushed the fluid still no clutch.they get the green light from me to go ahead and open the tranny.Within an hour on Wenesday morning Jose lets me know that the clutch is ate to hell and back and it would probally be best to change the flywheel as well. They had an aftermarket Spec clutch available and had resources to a flywheel, but my funds wouldn't let me purchase it.So i told them give me a day and let me see what i can find.I find a Exedy organic setup from a company in Washington and a Flywheel here on the boards.Took five days for standard shipping on the clutch from washington, there was no way i could of payed $120 to have it overnighted through ups.Well today is wenesday and the parts finally made it and I also got the green light from Jose saying that she's ready and running.I want to really say that these guys at Koby are super nice and talented at what they do.I hate that I consumed one of there racks that they need daily because of my clutch and flywheel ordeal.Also Jeff the dealership manager he's always got an open ear and ready to let you know whats going on with your vehicle.Guys I just wanna say thanks for helping me with the headache that i had and fixing it.Also I'm sure I left probally left out 10 other things that Jose did for me as well.So if your looking for a quality Subaru dealership in the south thats going to help you on aftermarket or oem issues..look no further. Koby Subaru | 2675 Government Boulevard , Mobile, AL 36606
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
woodenchopstix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 07:30 PM   #2
MarineSniper
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 155728
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2007 WRX Limited
Black

I can second this review. I bought my WRX from there in July and I was never pressured and i never felt as if they were condescending or anything. Great Experience.
MarineSniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 09:55 PM   #3
zer0g5
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 292340

Koby is a great dealer.. His techs are lacking but their customer support is top notch to me.
zer0g5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 09:15 PM   #4
h00z0r
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 212540
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2002 WRX Battlewagon
PSM

I had an good time with them since I've been at tech school at keesler AFB, bought some parts for my 02 psm wagon. Service was VERY helpful, and the sales folks were very pleasant
h00z0r is offline   Reply With Quote