|08-12-2012, 06:24 PM||#1|
Join Date: Aug 2012
Call Serge with any questions.
This sunday's meet will be at colonial park again (somerset, nj) . Lot B
TIME: 5:00 PM
Watsup guys. Was wondering if there is anyone who would be interested in doing a little gathering every week or every two weeks around Hillsborough area (Zip 08844). I know there are DD meets in Hamilton, but I never see any Subarus there plus that meet get busted by cops often since some people just don't have common sense and do stupid *****.
Let me know if anyone is interested.
Since meeting all the time in the same place might get boring, there are some options that I think most of the car enthusiasts might enjoy.
Things I would like to do with the Subaru crew:
1. Once a month we can do little cruises
2. We can go gokarting to places like LVGP, Pole Position Raceway, and another new track that just opened in PA, can't remember the name.
(It is super fun and for those who have never tried it before, no, they don't go 5 miles an hour and you actually need some skill to get good lap times) All 3 tracks are within an hour of a drive from 08844
3. We can go get some beers and chat at a local bar, diner or a restaurant (not car related)
4. Late night junk food etc (not car related but still an option of something to do)
5. Take trips to do photo and video shoots. (always wanted to take some pics at the phily art museum. Saw some sweet shots)
Last edited by Ellsworth007; 10-17-2012 at 04:49 PM.