Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday October 24, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Vendor Storefront Forums > Perrin Performance

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 06-14-2012, 07:54 PM   #1
PERRIN
NASIOC Manufacturer
Vendor Sales Rating: (10)

Member#: 6776
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Default NEW Engine And Boost Solenoid Cover

Engine And Boost Solenoid Cover For 2008+ STI

Replace your ugly, corroded, steel boost solenoid cover on your 2008+ STI
with a PERRIN Performance Engine and Boost Solenoid Cover.

CONSTRUCTION
The PERRIN Performance boost controller cover is constructed of 5052 plate aluminum with precision bends
and mounting holes to fit perfect under your hood. Aluminum construction will resist corrosion in
those states with salt used during the winter time.

FINISH
Powder coated for protection from the elements, the textured finish will look awesome for years to come.
Available in black, silver or red powder coating.

BOOST CONTROLER MOUNT
Besides a sleek new cover this part also provides a clean custom mount for your PERRIN EBCS Pro boost control solenoid.
Show it off with a window to proudly display your EBCS Pro. If you are using OEM boost control, no worries this part
provides a custom mount for that as well.

5 YEAR WARRANTY
PERRIN Performance warrants to the original purchaser, all PERRIN products to be free from defects in material
and workmanship within a sixty (60) months period from the date of purchase.

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
PERRIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 08:00 PM   #2
PERRIN
NASIOC Manufacturer
Vendor Sales Rating: (10)

Member#: 6776

PERRIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 02:48 AM   #3
cameredi
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (4)

Member#: 302950
Vehicle:
2012 Impreza STI
Pearl White

Default I have Both

I have the EBCS and the New cover, however I did it a little bit different and sanded the Powder coat off the "Perrin" on the mount and it looks incredible.

The EBCS works quite well with my Pro-tune, together I believe it is an incredible addition to my MY 12 STi

Looks Lonely all by itself

this is much better
cameredi is offline   Reply With Quote