Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Wednesday August 27, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Reviews > Dealership Reviews

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 08-07-2007, 10:41 PM   #1
STAT1
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 136709
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Vehicle:
2006 WRX Sedan Ltd.
Stage - 2

Smile Capitol Subaru of San Jose

New dealership, just opened a few months back and is 1000x better than Steven's Creek Subaru. I give their service department an A+ as they are very friendly, knowledgeable and curteous. Their service rep, Justin, is a very friendly guy who, although pretty young, does his job very very well. They haven't gotten very busy yet so now is a great time to bring your car in. This is where I will be going from now on.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
STAT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 10:13 PM   #2
Sasco
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (3)

Member#: 70237
Vehicle:
1998 Impreza L
Glacier White

I went to buy a front-wheel bering for my car there and the guy in the parts department (I think his name was Tim?) told me that I couldn't buy it seperately and I would have to buy the whole wheel hub. I just wanted to get my car up and running and it wasn't that expensive so I agreed (reluctantly). When he brought me the hub I opened the box and there was no bering ? I showed it to him and he told me he thought I wanted a hub not the bering and he went and got me the berring. He JUST told me he couldn't sell it to me minutes earlier o_O. Anyway, in the service department, I got my bering pressed in free of charge and yeah Justin seems pretty knowledgeable. I'm going to withhold judgment until I visit them a few more times.
Sasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 04:07 AM   #3
Thio
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 47700
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
2011 Impreza
Silver

Default Any recent reviews?

Hi!

I'm bumping to see if anyone has criticism about this dealership. I may go to them.
Thio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 02:03 AM   #4
530subie
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 332200
Vehicle:
2001 Impreza 2.5rs
Black

I was going to buy a 2000 RS from them a couple months back, so I emailed them to see if they still had it. They replied back and said it was sold, and so I thought "oh well, I'll just keep searching." But then a couple weeks later I noticed they started posting ads for the same car on craigslist. I was a little confused, so I emailed them back and again they said it was sold. However, it wasn't until just a few weeks ago that they finally removed the car from their site and from craigslist. I was never really mad at the dealership, I was just a bit annoyed because it was all very misleading. I'm sure the place is fine, but I just wanted to give my two cents.
530subie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:13 AM   #5
ToyBox22
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 331841
Vehicle:
2013 LMT WRX Hatch
Satin White Pearl

Just purchased my 2013 WRX from them. A salesman named Tommy was helping me first. He was supposed to put a reserve on a car at a different lot. Well that didn't happen and the car sold. Called the manager, got a new salesman, Jose, who was 10x better. Jose found another car for me. Kristoffer is another nice salesman I spoke with. Overall, they were great except the mishap. Would definitely recommend working with Jose or Kristoffer.
ToyBox22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 01:52 PM   #6
RdNkBrt
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 138524
Vehicle:
2005 Baja n Impreza
Black like the Night!

Default Capitol Subaru- SAN JOSE

Hi all,
I just returned to the forums after a long break during which I was in the Middle East. I moved to the San Jose area, and I'm now working in sales at Capitol Subaru.

Whatever your experience has been in the past with the dealership, good, bad, or maybe downright ugly, I'm planning on making your next visit as positive as it can be.

Whether you're looking for new or used, please give me a call and set up an appointment before you head to the lot. If you're going to be there anyway, you might as well hang out with (AND BUY) from someone who loves their Subie as much as you do! (Heck, even if you're just kicking tires for now, come say hi!)

Also, if you have any questions at all, feel free to call or PM me!

Call the dealership, and ask for Nicole! (408) 763-4024 (I will be taking appointment beginning June 26th, 2014)

One you have me on the phone, mention the forums- I do my best to get "my people" the most car for your buck

Thanks so much everyone- I'm glad to be back, and hope to see you on the lot (and in the streets) real soon.

Last edited by RdNkBrt; 06-17-2014 at 05:04 PM.
RdNkBrt is offline   Reply With Quote