Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Wednesday September 3, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Subaru Models > Impreza Forum

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2012, 10:48 PM   #2326
ST Eye
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 73068
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: MD
Vehicle:
2008 STI Boost Wagon
2014 Honda Accord Hybrid

Default

Ans2k do you have stick?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
ST Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:57 AM   #2327
ScoobyCO
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 236205
Join Date: Jan 2010
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: Colorado
Vehicle:
2013 ImprezaSport5MT
Ice Silver Metallic

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ans2k
today i was in a rush to get home. the only time i had ever speed in this car. i usually hyper mile and get 36-40 mpg. but today was a whole other story. anyways, at 85-95 mph i average 25-28 mpg. am i surprised? no, not really. i know i was reckless, but it was the first and only time. i have over 15K in 6 months so i drive alot, it was just this one time.

on a related note, the car still felt there was some power left at 95 mph. but i am usually the guy people pass on the freeway doing 60 mph while the speed limit is 70.
Hopefully you stay in the right most lane while going 10-under.
ScoobyCO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 03:19 PM   #2328
saabarupp
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 189032
Join Date: Sep 2008
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Pittsburgh
Vehicle:
2007 Sti Ltd 413/800
'12 Impreza Sport Ltd DGM

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ans2k View Post
but i am usually the guy people pass curse at on the freeway doing 60 mph while the speed limit is 70.
Fixed that for you.
saabarupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 03:49 PM   #2329
ans2k
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 315631
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Bryant, AR
Vehicle:
2012 Impreza Sport

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ST Eye View Post
Ans2k do you have stick?
no, i have a sport premium with the cvt
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoobyCO View Post
Hopefully you stay in the right most lane while going 10-under.
of course, what is funny is that people would tailgate me, while the whole less lane is open and the next exit is about 20 miles away. but...buuuttt.... i do get 36-40 mpg average.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabarupp View Post
Fixed that for you.
lol , that is a great possibility. while i do occasionally look over to see stares the wind noise and music usually will block out any external noises/sounds.
ans2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 06:28 PM   #2330
lymphomaniac
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 334451
Join Date: Oct 2012
Chapter/Region: VIC
Location: YVR
Vehicle:
2013 Impreza2.0i CVT
DGM (sedan)

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lymphomaniac View Post
3rd fuel-up:

Distance travelled to date - 1200.2 km (approx 746 miles)
40.564 litres (10.72 US gallons) for 396.2 km (246 miles), 10.238 l/100km (22.97 MPG). Meter reading was 9.6 l/100km (24.5 MPG)
Average over three fuel-ups: 124.167 litres (32.8 US gallons) for 1200.2 km travelled (746 miles) = 10.346 l/100km (22.74 MPG)

Again, about 95+% in craptastic city traffic.

On the bright side, almost done with the break-in period.
4th fuel up:

Distance travelled to date - 1630.0 km (approx 1012.8 miles)
42.347 litres (11.19 US gallons) for 429.6 km (266.9 miles), 9.857 l/100km (23.86 MPG). Meter reading was 9.2 l/100km (25.57 MPG)
Average over four fuel-ups: 166.514 litres (44.0 US gallons) for 1630.0 km travelled (1012.8 miles) = 10.216 l/100km (23.02 MPG)

About 90% in craptastic city traffic.

On the bright side, I'm done with the official break-in period.

Last edited by lymphomaniac; 11-15-2012 at 03:47 PM. Reason: correcting MPG - misstated Imperial instead of US Gal
lymphomaniac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:49 PM   #2331
subiTWO
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 273054
Join Date: Feb 2011
Vehicle:
2012 Impreza CVT HB

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ans2k View Post

of course, what is funny is that people would tailgate me, while the whole less lane is open and the next exit is about 20 miles away.
Think of this as reverse drafting. Those fool tailgaters are actually increasing your mileage a bit.
subiTWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 06:07 PM   #2332
flyboy1100
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 314216
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: ND
Vehicle:
2012 2.0i Sport 5MT
DGM

Default

Avg Mpg: 29.7 indicated, fuelly is 28.9
Average MPH: 46
Trim: 5sp sport premium
flyboy1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 10:18 AM   #2333
imprzya
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 12181
Join Date: Nov 2001
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Ankeny, Iowa
Vehicle:
2004 STi WRBro
15 Forester Touring

Default

I just filled up again, 26.7 mpg. Same commute, in the summer I was getting around 28mpg consistently, but now that temps are cooler I'm back to getting the same mileage as when I got it new. I love everything about the car except the mileage. My previous impreza, same commute, got the EPA hwy mileage of 26mpg, this car 27mpg, I was definitely expecting to at least get in the low 30s. Heck, the 06 Baja T that I had before even got around 22mpg in the winter on my commute and was rated much lower! I'm considering trading it in this summer/fall on a Forester XT, once I wait and hear what the real world mpg is one those.
imprzya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 10:47 AM   #2334
Zeeper
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 299286
Join Date: Oct 2011
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Albany NY
Vehicle:
2012 Sport 5MT
Green/Silver

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by imprzya View Post
I just filled up again, 26.7 mpg. Same commute, in the summer I was getting around 28mpg consistently, but now that temps are cooler I'm back to getting the same mileage as when I got it new. I love everything about the car except the mileage. My previous impreza, same commute, got the EPA hwy mileage of 26mpg, this car 27mpg, I was definitely expecting to at least get in the low 30s. Heck, the 06 Baja T that I had before even got around 22mpg in the winter on my commute and was rated much lower! I'm considering trading it in this summer/fall on a Forester XT, once I wait and hear what the real world mpg is one those.
It is probable that if you go for the Forester your mileage will be in the same part of the MPG range (i.e. toward to lower end and not the upper end of the range) all things being equal, because most of what puts you in the MPG range you are seeing is how you drive the car and whether it is warmed up or not when you are starting it.

The Forester will be a PZEV (not sure if you current car is) and that alone can increase cold start fuel consumption.

But looking back you wanted a Forester to begin with, so who cares if you take a hit on depreciation.

But let us know if this is not the case. Some people claim the Impreza is so underpowered that they feel the need to floor it more often, which they would not do if the car had more power.

Last edited by Zeeper; 11-14-2012 at 11:05 AM.
Zeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:27 AM   #2335
imprzya
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 12181
Join Date: Nov 2001
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Ankeny, Iowa
Vehicle:
2004 STi WRBro
15 Forester Touring

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeper View Post
It is probable that if you go for the Forester your mileage will be in the same part of the MPG range (i.e. toward to lower end and not the upper end of the range) all things being equal, because most of what puts you in the MPG range you are seeing is how you drive the car and whether it is warmed up or not when you are starting it.

The Forester will be a PZEV (not sure if you current car is) and that alone can increase cold start fuel consumption.

But looking back you wanted a Forester to begin with, so who cares if you take a hit on depreciation.

But let us know if this is not the case. Some people claim the Impreza is so underpowered that they feel the need to floor it more often, which they would not do if the car had more power.
Yea, I was planning on buying a new forester, but changed my mind when they redesigned the impreza and left the forester with the 4eat. My current car is not a PZEV and still sucks gas in the cold. I drive it nicely but definitely feel like it's underpowered and I have to floor it just to merge with traffic or keep up with traffic.

I want to wait and see what the Foresters get in the real world once people start getting them this winter. I'm leaning toward getting the XT because I don't want another under powered car, but with my commute I want decent mileage too.
imprzya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:38 PM   #2336
jd_24
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 318301
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Minnesota
Vehicle:
2012 CVT Sport Prem
Ice Silver Metalic

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by imprzya View Post
I drive it nicely but definitely feel like it's underpowered and I have to floor it just to merge with traffic or keep up with traffic.

Really!? Floor it to merge? Up here in Minneapolis/StPaul I've rarely if ever floored it or even gone over 4k rpm. I typically merge with on/off ramps at a speed of 55 to 70 mph. On rural highways where its a simple right-hand turn and accelerate to 55-60, then its just a matter of a little patience and wait for a gap so you don't have to floor it.
jd_24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 02:47 PM   #2337
imprzya
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 12181
Join Date: Nov 2001
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Ankeny, Iowa
Vehicle:
2004 STi WRBro
15 Forester Touring

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd_24 View Post
Really!? Floor it to merge? Up here in Minneapolis/StPaul I've rarely if ever floored it or even gone over 4k rpm. I typically merge with on/off ramps at a speed of 55 to 70 mph. On rural highways where its a simple right-hand turn and accelerate to 55-60, then its just a matter of a little patience and wait for a gap so you don't have to floor it.
Yea especially the uphill on ramps, and only at rush hour when you just have to stay in the flow of traffic. Same with getting out of downtown at rush hour, just to get going from a stop light I practically have to floor it or have two or three cars cut in front of me at each light. However I might be a little bias since my other car is stage 2 sti and I never have the need to floor it and feel like it has plenty of power for merging uphill to interstate speed.
imprzya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 10:20 PM   #2338
dhlee528
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 337395
Join Date: Nov 2012
Vehicle:
2013 Impreza SP 5MT
ISM

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by imprzya View Post
Yea especially the uphill on ramps, and only at rush hour when you just have to stay in the flow of traffic. Same with getting out of downtown at rush hour, just to get going from a stop light I practically have to floor it or have two or three cars cut in front of me at each light. However I might be a little bias since my other car is stage 2 sti and I never have the need to floor it and feel like it has plenty of power for merging uphill to interstate speed.


if you are comparing to STI... then.. no wonder why...
dhlee528 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:15 PM   #2339
ST Eye
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 73068
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: MD
Vehicle:
2008 STI Boost Wagon
2014 Honda Accord Hybrid

Default

What do you mean STis are slow.
ST Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:11 AM   #2340
lymphomaniac
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 334451
Join Date: Oct 2012
Chapter/Region: VIC
Location: YVR
Vehicle:
2013 Impreza2.0i CVT
DGM (sedan)

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lymphomaniac View Post
4th fuel up:

Distance travelled to date - 1630.0 km (approx 1012.8 miles)
42.347 litres (11.19 US gallons) for 429.6 km (266.9 miles), 9.857 l/100km (23.86 MPG). Meter reading was 9.2 l/100km (25.57 MPG)
Average over four fuel-ups: 166.514 litres (44.0 US gallons) for 1630.0 km travelled (1012.8 miles) = 10.216 l/100km (23.02 MPG)

About 90% in craptastic city traffic.

On the bright side, I'm done with the official break-in period.
5th fuel up:

Distance travelled to date - 2058.9 km (approx 1279.3 miles)
43.724 litres (11.55 US gallons) for 428.9 km (266.5 miles), 10.194 l/100km (23.07 MPG). Meter reading was 9.2 l/100km (25.57 MPG)
Average over five fuel-ups: 210.238 litres (55.54 US gallons) for 2058.9 km travelled (1279.3 miles) = 10.211 l/100km (23.04 MPG)

95+% in craptastic city traffic.

Although I'm reserving comment on the fuel consumption vs. EPA figures until I've had a year or so to cycle through the various fuel types, one thing is certain: the fuel consumption figures on the meter are over-optimistic (ie. under-estimating fuel consumption) compared to actual fuel consumption. I have a few theories about this.

1. Fuel. I don't know where the first tank of gas came from (Japan? At the port in Vancouver?), it was the only tank of gas where the meter was over-estimating fuel consumption. All other gasoline fed into the tank was Chevron 87. My gut feeling says ethanol content is to blame.

2. Meter. The meter might be using some sort of algorithm that measures fuel consumption and only retains the last 100 or so km travelled. This could explain why fuel consumption info is so biased for the last few tanks of gasoline. Doesn't really explain the first tank, but that could be an outlier.

3. Fuel delivery. The engine is consuming more gasoline than the computer is measuring. However, like the last point, it doesn't explain the first tank of gasoline (outlier again?).

I'm going to continue to monitor the difference between the fuel consumption reading and my own calculations. If the figures remain grossly divergent, then I'll have to ask one of the techs to have a look at the meter.

Last edited by lymphomaniac; 11-15-2012 at 03:46 PM. Reason: correcting MPG for 4th fuel up and f.c. meter - misstated Imperial instead of US Gal
lymphomaniac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:17 AM   #2341
ST Eye
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 73068
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: MD
Vehicle:
2008 STI Boost Wagon
2014 Honda Accord Hybrid

Default

Your meter is fine, this is known issue. The odometer for the US cars is off as well. That factor can compensate for some of the error. You can have the dealer adjust your consumption display if it bothers you.
ST Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 03:21 PM   #2342
jd_24
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 318301
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Minnesota
Vehicle:
2012 CVT Sport Prem
Ice Silver Metalic

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lymphomaniac View Post
My gut feeling says ethanol content is to blame.
I doubt ethanol is fully to blame. Sure it has less energy and all, but we have to burn it 100% of the time here in MN. 10% mix all year. Yet when the winter blend gas comes (still with 10% ethanol), mpg takes a good hit of about 3 to 4 mpg. There are so many additives in today's gasoline who knows whats the real cause.

I was gettting 35 to sometimes 37mpg this past summer. Now since mid October its dropped to 32ish. Ethanol content didn't change.

Did I read your calculations right??? Rour gauge says 30mpg and you calculated 23?? thats way off. Most of us are off by 1 to 3 mpg.

Last edited by jd_24; 11-15-2012 at 03:22 PM. Reason: typo
jd_24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 03:44 PM   #2343
lymphomaniac
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 334451
Join Date: Oct 2012
Chapter/Region: VIC
Location: YVR
Vehicle:
2013 Impreza2.0i CVT
DGM (sedan)

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd_24 View Post
I doubt ethanol is fully to blame. Sure it has less energy and all, but we have to burn it 100% of the time here in MN. 10% mix all year. Yet when the winter blend gas comes (still with 10% ethanol), mpg takes a good hit of about 3 to 4 mpg. There are so many additives in today's gasoline who knows whats the real cause.

I was gettting 35 to sometimes 37mpg this past summer. Now since mid October its dropped to 32ish. Ethanol content didn't change.

Did I read your calculations right??? Rour gauge says 30mpg and you calculated 23?? thats way off. Most of us are off by 1 to 3 mpg.
I was experiencing sudden high fuel consumption at around the time they legislated ethanol content in regular gasoline here in BC. I didn't take much note of it at the time, thinking that maybe it was my car getting "old" (an '01 Integra), but in retrospect, the timing was pretty close.

(EDIT: As an example, I was getting approx. 600 km to the tank (a 50 L tank capacity); when the new laws came into effect, I was getting closer to 450 km to the tank. The effect was so pronounced that it was noticeable when I was starting to hit empty faster even though there was no change in my driving style or routine.)

You are reading my calculations correct, even though I am using the wrong units. I'm using between 500 mL and 1 L more per 100 km than my meter is suggesting (approximately 10% difference). This translates to about 2-4 less MPG. This would be approximately in line with your experience.

(I'll go back and correct the incorrectly calculated figures...)

Last edited by lymphomaniac; 11-15-2012 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Providing example
lymphomaniac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:18 PM   #2344
Endothrow
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 331749
Join Date: Sep 2012
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Indy
Vehicle:
2013 Impreza

Default

Wanted to post up some fuelly numbers. I have been tracking since I took delivery on my 2013 Sport Prem. CVT. It had 6 miles on it. I have noticed that the est MPG is pretty generous in the car when I compare it with actual. The car typically reads about 1.5 MPG higher than actual which bugs the hell out of me, but oh well.

Link to car stats

Miles Driven- 2329
Gallons Consumed- 83.96 (8 fill-ups)
Average MPG- 29.9 mpg
Driving Style- 20% city, 80% freeway (by time, not miles)

I just saw a huge drop-off in mpg's a few weeks ago and was thinking that this was due to the winter gas that is now being offered. I only fill up at the same station (shell) to keep the reading as accurate as possible.
Endothrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:55 PM   #2345
stevehnm
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 329526
Join Date: Aug 2012
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Location: Ground Control
Vehicle:
2013 Impreza Spt cvt
Silver

Default

Posted on another thread but relevant here - comparison of Consumer Reports highway mpg figures with "EPA procedure" figures which were actually done by Subaru.

I took flyboy1100's links to Consumer Reports and posted the relevant numbers here. In the case of multiple tests, I will take the one on the right, which is the most current. The first column is the Consumer Reports (independent) Highway figure. The second is the alleged EPA (by Subaru) highway figure. The third is the ratio of the CR to the EPA figures. You will notice they are all over 1, except the Impreza. In fact, when compared to the ratio of the others in the field (of your choice) The Impreza is *over 2 standard deviations* below the field.

Brand CR EPA CR/EPA
Mazda 3 34 29 1.17
Focus 39 37 1.05
Cruze 40 39 1.03
Corolla 39 35 1.11
Civic HF 49 39 1.26
Lancer 28 25 1.12
Mazda 2 40 35 1.14
Honda Fit 39 35 1.11
Impreza 35 36 0.97


Quote:
Originally Posted by flyboy1100 View Post
i did some looking through CR's research.......
Mazda 3, doesn't achieve EPA MPG, looks pretty close to Impreza overall
http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/m...-and-specs.htm

Ford Focus SFE also does not, looks pretty close to Impreza overall
http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/f...-and-specs.htm

Chevy Cruze ECO is close, but still falls below EPA, looks pretty close to Impreza overall
http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/c...-and-specs.htm

Toyota Corolla i close as well, but definitely DOES NOT exceed EPA, does beat the impreza, but i would expect that as it is rated higher
http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/t...-and-specs.htm

Honda Civic also short, and all across the board
http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/h...-and-specs.htm

Mitsubishi Lancer same story as the rest, impreza wipes the floor with it
http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/m...-and-specs.htm

Mazda 2 is pretty close to EPA, beats impreza, but same story as Corolla
http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/m...-and-specs.htm

Honda fit does exceed epa,
http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/h...-and-specs.htm

and our Impreza, they have not tested in a 150mile trip so you can't really compare
http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/s...-and-specs.htm
stevehnm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:35 PM   #2346
flyboy1100
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 314216
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: ND
Vehicle:
2012 2.0i Sport 5MT
DGM

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevehnm
Posted on another thread but relevant here - comparison of Consumer Reports highway mpg figures with "EPA procedure" figures which were actually done by Subaru.

I took flyboy1100's links to Consumer Reports and posted the relevant numbers here. In the case of multiple tests, I will take the one on the right, which is the most current. The first column is the Consumer Reports (independent) Highway figure. The second is the alleged EPA (by Subaru) highway figure. The third is the ratio of the CR to the EPA figures. You will notice they are all over 1, except the Impreza. In fact, when compared to the ratio of the others in the field (of your choice) The Impreza is *over 2 standard deviations* below the field.

Brand CR EPA CR/EPA
Mazda 3 34 29 1.17
Focus 39 37 1.05
Cruze 40 39 1.03
Corolla 39 35 1.11
Civic HF 49 39 1.26
Lancer 28 25 1.12
Mazda 2 40 35 1.14
Honda Fit 39 35 1.11
Impreza 35 36 0.97
Let's keep this in the other thread. This thread is for real people results and discussion
flyboy1100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:15 PM   #2347
stevehnm
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 329526
Join Date: Aug 2012
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Location: Ground Control
Vehicle:
2013 Impreza Spt cvt
Silver

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyboy1100 View Post
This thread is for real people results and discussion
Exactly. That's why I brought it over here.
stevehnm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:29 AM   #2348
myrt1987
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 323103
Join Date: Jun 2012
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: toms river, nj
Vehicle:
2012 Limited 2.0i
Dreamy Gray Mistress

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevehnm View Post

Brand CR EPA CR/EPA
Mazda 3 34 29 1.17
Focus 39 37 1.05
Cruze 40 39 1.03
Corolla 39 35 1.11
Civic HF 49 39 1.26
Lancer 28 25 1.12
Mazda 2 40 35 1.14
Honda Fit 39 35 1.11
Impreza 35 36 0.97
Interesting, but cmonnnn... not this again...
myrt1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:40 AM   #2349
stevehnm
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 329526
Join Date: Aug 2012
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Location: Ground Control
Vehicle:
2013 Impreza Spt cvt
Silver

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrt1987 View Post
Interesting, but cmonnnn... not this again...
Yep - Would have quit by now except for a couple of bozos that keep putting out misleading information, saying that the advertising is not misleading. Well, over two standard deviations from the norm is indeed at least "misleading". The reality is that we bought cars (at least those of us who bought cvt's) under false advertising.
stevehnm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:55 AM   #2350
pxpaulx
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 306218
Join Date: Jan 2012
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Twin Cities, MN
Vehicle:
2012 Impreza CVT
DarK Grey Met. Sport Prem

Default

Please do us all a favor and keep the crazy back and forth confined to the other thread...don't worry, we are all reading it for one reason or another.
pxpaulx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Impreza owner, low mpg? stuffedcabbage Newbies & FAQs 34 09-25-2012 10:10 PM
2012 Impreza Reviewed - Whytecliff to Seymour brendan_mac Vancouver Impreza Club Forum -- VIC 16 12-23-2011 01:12 PM
NJ Impreza owners - sighting Dan G General Forum Archive 76 10-06-2000 12:24 AM
Md or Va Impreza owners - I have an Impreza related question. Snoopy General Forum Archive 1 06-05-2000 08:08 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.