|View Poll Results: Which one should kiwi choose|
|2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid||10||30.30%|
|2013 Ford Fusion Titanium||6||18.18%|
|2013 Ford Exploder XLT||12||36.36%|
|2013 Ford Taurus Limited||7||21.21%|
|Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|11-12-2012, 03:43 PM||#1|
Join Date: Oct 2002
Help me AKIC - Pick Kiwi a new work vehicle
I am having a problem choosing my new company vehicle. They gave me 12 options that I have limited to four.
What I will use it for:
1) Driving to and from office during winter
2) Driving to and from the operations in Denali National Park not that often during winter but a lot during summer
3) 95% of the time I drive with max of two people in car - 5% 4 max
4) I pay for fuel during winter, but when in operations during the summer company pays.
What I am looking for -
1) Bang for buck! I take clients in car so leather and options etc would be nice
2) Good fuel milage would be a win as I only expense miles for work purposes and this would be a daily driver for me.
3) 4x4 would be nice, but not critical as a good FWD with studs can handle 95% of the conditions out there.
The options that have are all ford as that is our fleet provider.
1) 2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid - http://www.ford.com/cars/fusion/trim/hybrid/
2) 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
3) 2013 Ford Exploder XLT - lower trim package
4) 2013 Ford Taurus Limited
I know this is a rough problem to have.... but I still can't pull the trigger yet and I need AKIC's help!!!!