I just put in the ebay version the other day. I did the same as most by cutting off the old one, lubing the new one and sliding it in. It didn't seem to be fitting quite right and I ended up taking it out 3 times to triple check everything. By the 3rd time, I was pro and could slip in the inlet easy peasy. The connection to the turbo was really tough, but it ended up working for me by slipping a hose clamp on the inlet, tightening a little bit, letting all lube (WD-40) dry off so the inlet was sticky enough to hold the hose clamp, then wedging a flat head against the corner bolt on the intake and the screw on the hose clamp and slowly prying in onto the turbo. The first go pulled the hose clamp off, so I put it back on and tightened a little more and it went right on. The BPV line was definitely tough as well like most have said. I battled with it for a while then got smart and slipped a shoe lace around the inlet connection and just lifted up. That pulled up the piece enough for me to get on the BPV hose with my other hand. Hope that'll help someone.