Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Wednesday November 26, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
South East Region Club
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Regional Areas > South East Region Forum

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-04-2012, 11:18 PM   #1
one bad bg
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 231446
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
05 STi fully built

Default Swfl Tuning Event!!!

Long story short I recently picked up a built sti that needs tune work. I had an appointment set up to get tuned at a shop 10 minutes down the road. They fired their tuner 2 weeks before my appointment. The next nearest awd dyno to me is 3 hours away. So it got me thinking. Why not get some people together and split the cost of bringing in a tuner and rent that dyno out for the day? Lucky me, Import Image Racing is local to me. So in collaboration with them and a local racing forum(www.swflracing.com) im organizing a tuning event. Heres the details so far:

DATE: JAN 26th, 2012
28701 Trails Edge Boulevard, Bonita Springs, FL 34134
TUNER: MIKE BOTTI!!!!!its official now
PRICE PER TUNE: $200 nonrefunable deposit due at least 1 week before event. additional $150 day of the event
DYNO PRICE: 100/hr. time noted when your car pulls on/off the dyno and you pay for your time. price subject to drop after meeting with the owner of the dyno

More details to come. Im going to try and work out food and beverage.

I'll keep everyone updated as I get info. So far, the dyno is a sure thing to rent. I still need to work out parking(this isnt just a dyno shop, they are a registered A/C cobra/Delorean dealer as well as a repair shop for said vehicles) Im scheduling an appointment with the owner soon to work out specifics.

Any questions, feel free to ask. I'll answer to the best of my ability.

WHAT I NEED FROM YOU: A head count. People who WILL be tuned, and people who may WANT to be tuned but are unsure yet. I need a count of cars getting tuned only. This will be an open event, all may come to watch, but theres a limit to how many cars can be tuned in a day.

Thanks, and i hope to see some of you soon.

Last edited by one bad bg; 12-05-2012 at 06:23 PM.
one bad bg is offline   Reply With Quote