|View Poll Results: Back to Basics - Entries|
|Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|12-05-2012, 03:06 PM||#1|
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Anchorage (...for now...)Vehicle:
2013 BRZ Ltd 6MT CBS
AKIC PotM December: Back to Basics
This is the December edition of Alaska Impreza Chapter's Picture of the Month challenge. This month's theme is:
Back to Basics
The objective is to take a picture of your car. Simple. Basic. It can be doing something or not. Clean, dirty or frozen. Running or broken. In the garage or outside. It's been cold, so feel free to take a nice shot from your window even. Photoshopping is definitely okay with this one. Let's see how many people we can get to just submit pictures of their ride! Take some pride!
- Picture has to be taken during the month of December, 2012.
- Can be taken with any camera device.
- YOU must be the photographer.
- Doesn't have to be a Subaru. Can be whatever vehicle you want that's owned by you.
- Photoshopping and picture editing/tweaking is welcomed. Must be safe for work.
- Only one (1) entry per person.
PM or email me your pics by Saturday, December 29th, 2012 @ 11:59PM.
1st Place: retraC Engineering sponsored entry into YOUR first ice racing event of the season!
Last edited by chanomatik; 12-20-2012 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Prize wording.