Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday July 12, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Subaru Models > Impreza Forum

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2012, 04:24 PM   #326
Kharn
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 306129
Join Date: Jan 2012
Default

I asked the local dealer about one, he said they could install one but it would be useful only for bike carriers and other light-duty applications. I was surprised they'd also have it peek out from under the bumper instead of going out through the cut-out where the XV's hitch is.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Kharn; 12-04-2012 at 04:38 PM.
Kharn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:40 PM   #327
gravitylover
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 334328
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Mahopac NY
Vehicle:
2013 XV Crosstrek
Khaki

Default

They don't use the cutout for the hitch on the XV here in the states. That's for the Euro version only. I was hoping that since I ordered mine with the hitch that's where it would be but... On the plus side when you factory order it the trailer wiring harness is also installed.
gravitylover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 05:27 PM   #328
aeoporta
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 334126
Join Date: Oct 2012
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: New York
Vehicle:
2013 5mt Sp Premium
Venetian Red & Dark Gray

Default

hitch was 120 from amazon
curt 112860

hitch is indeed used to transport my kuat sherpa bike rack. I also have the crossbars
and rock mount tierod, with inno fairing

aeoporta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 09:14 PM   #329
Kharn
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 306129
Join Date: Jan 2012
Default

Just signed the agreement for a Sport Premium in dark grey for delivery later this month. No extras, I'll add an auto dimming mirror, seat back protectors, cargo tray and splash guards when cash allows.
Kharn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:07 PM   #330
dhlee528
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 337395
Join Date: Nov 2012
Vehicle:
2013 Impreza SP 5MT
ISM

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kharn View Post
Just signed the agreement for a Sport Premium in dark grey for delivery later this month. No extras, I'll add an auto dimming mirror, seat back protectors, cargo tray and splash guards when cash allows.
how are you getting it so early?

I ordered it on 11/13 and I gotta wait for 16 wks...
dhlee528 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 05:41 AM   #331
Kharn
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 306129
Join Date: Jan 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhlee528 View Post
how are you getting it so early?

I ordered it on 11/13 and I gotta wait for 16 wks...
The dealership just happened to have one in dark gray with zero options scheduled for delivery next week, they're holding it on the lot for me until I get back from Christmas. Other cars from the same shipment arrived yesterday, so mine is probably sitting in Baltimore's port waiting for a truck.
Kharn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:08 AM   #332
rb64
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 324379
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Sandpoint, Idaho
Default

Still waiting 17 weeks, Impreza Hatchback, Manual, Premium model. Ordered 8/14/12. SOA and dealer can't provide ANY information about ETA. Today, a friend who ordered on exactly same date from same dealer, received an email saying her car would be here Dec. 15th. She ordered an Impreza Hatchback, Auto. Premium model. The fact that I didn't also receive an email means that I'm not in the December allotments, so it is on to January. What a joke this system is. If people were forthright and disclosed this potential situation when the car was ordered, that would be a different matter, but having to wait 19-24 weeks to get an ordered car is absurd.
rb64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:34 PM   #333
MaxCarnage
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 334249
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Spokane, WA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb64 View Post
Still waiting 17 weeks, Impreza Hatchback, Manual, Premium model. Ordered 8/14/12. SOA and dealer can't provide ANY information about ETA. Today, a friend who ordered on exactly same date from same dealer, received an email saying her car would be here Dec. 15th. She ordered an Impreza Hatchback, Auto. Premium model. The fact that I didn't also receive an email means that I'm not in the December allotments, so it is on to January. What a joke this system is. If people were forthright and disclosed this potential situation when the car was ordered, that would be a different matter, but having to wait 19-24 weeks to get an ordered car is absurd.
That is exactly why I canceled my order and I'm talking my business elsewhere. I ordered a MT like you, and from the sounds of it more autos get made and get to dealerships faster than the manuals do. Hopefully you get your car in January and not later. I didn't trust SoA not knowing anything. The keeping demand high by keeping volume low is dumb, not to mention letting people wait that long.

Good luck. I'll be curious to know when you finally do get it.
MaxCarnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:26 PM   #334
Zeeper
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 299286
Join Date: Oct 2011
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Albany NY
Vehicle:
2012 Sport 5MT
Green/Silver

Default

FYI Subaru is not creating demand by underproducing the Impreza, if they could build more, faster, they would.

Sales of the redesigned Impreza are far better than expected and way more than they could have predicted given the sales of the previous models of the Impreza.

I preordered one before any were in the US and waited two months. I was worth it for me.

They should be honest about when you can expect to get one (especially if it is "months"), but that does not mean you should blame it on a conspiracy that does not exist.
Zeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:40 PM   #335
Angelus911
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 89967
Join Date: Jun 2005
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: MA
Vehicle:
2012 Impreza Sport
DGM

Default

I got lucky when I ordered my '12, the dealership already had one ordered in their queue, so I grabbed it and was able to install a bunch of port installed accessories as well. All in all I think i waited a (long) month to get it
Angelus911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:03 PM   #336
arsa13
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 326909
Join Date: Jul 2012
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Des Plaines
Vehicle:
2013 Impreza Premium
5MT 5-Door Marine Blue

Default

Almost done at the dealer. I'll post pics and more info later. I have to make sure I get to work on time today!
arsa13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:44 PM   #337
MaxCarnage
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 334249
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Spokane, WA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeper View Post
FYI Subaru is not creating demand by underproducing the Impreza, if they could build more, faster, they would.

Sales of the redesigned Impreza are far better than expected and way more than they could have predicted given the sales of the previous models of the Impreza.

I preordered one before any were in the US and waited two months. I was worth it for me.

They should be honest about when you can expect to get one (especially if it is "months"), but that does not mean you should blame it on a conspiracy that does not exist.
Its not unheard of for a company to create lots of demand by various tactics. If I only had to wait 2 months I would have been happy. After 4 months of waiting with SoA having ZERO answers as to when I could expect my car, I had enough. After 3 months of waiting my car was put "on hold" which meant they hadn't even started building it yet. I gave them another month Then i decided I was done. Subaru needs to fix there system, other people that ordered a month or 2 after me were getting there Subaru before me. They also need to be able to inform the customer better. SoA knows little to nothing and almost every time I called they just referred me to the dealer. Even if demand is high and cars are low on stock Subaru should have "pulled some strings" and helped out those who's wait time was extremely long. I didn't want or need accessories and that is all they would help with. Fact is demand is high so they don't care if they lose someone cuz another will take their place.
MaxCarnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:55 PM   #338
Zeeper
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 299286
Join Date: Oct 2011
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Albany NY
Vehicle:
2012 Sport 5MT
Green/Silver

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxCarnage View Post
Its not unheard of for a company to create lots of demand by various tactics. If I only had to wait 2 months I would have been happy. After 4 months of waiting with SoA having ZERO answers as to when I could expect my car, I had enough. After 3 months of waiting my car was put "on hold" which meant they hadn't even started building it yet. I gave them another month Then i decided I was done. Subaru needs to fix there system, other people that ordered a month or 2 after me were getting there Subaru before me. They also need to be able to inform the customer better. SoA knows little to nothing and almost every time I called they just referred me to the dealer. Even if demand is high and cars are low on stock Subaru should have "pulled some strings" and helped out those who's wait time was extremely long. I didn't want or need accessories and that is all they would help with. Fact is demand is high so they don't care if they lose someone cuz another will take their place.
Subaru isn't known for inflating demand artificially by reducing volume. Sorry, it isn't the case.

The 'problem' is that the car is vastly outselling the prior model. Good MPG's and AWD are a hit with a specific market.

It helps that Consumer Reports recommends it as a good buy and very reliable.

Now I actually started shopping for my subaru in the spring of 2011. They were supposed to be bringing in the new model for summer 2011. Due to the tsunami the new Impreza didn't actually make it here until late november/mid december (mine) and those were almost all pre-ordered by people like me. So in reality my 2 month wait was after I ordered, which was about 5 months after I first drove into a Subaru dealership to ask questions about the new 2.0 Impreza.

Love is worth waiting for, unless it isn't for you. You could be driving one now if you pre-ordered like I did. That's life. It isn't a conspiracy, it is just a very popular car. Not the worst problem to have if you are an auto manufacturer, ask Suzuki USA.

Last edited by Zeeper; 12-06-2012 at 06:07 AM.
Zeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 04:10 PM   #339
MaxCarnage
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 334249
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Spokane, WA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeper View Post

Subaru isn't known for inflating demand artificially by reducing volume. Sorry, it isn't the case.

The 'problem' is that the car is vastly outselling the prior model. Good MPG's and AWD are a hit with a specific market.

It helps that Consumer Reports recommends it as a good buy and very reliable.

Now I actually started shopping for my subaru in the spring of 2011. They were supposed to be bringing in the new model for summer 2011. Due to the tsunami the new Impreza didn't actually make it here until late november/mid december (mine) and those were almost all pre-ordered by people like me. So in reality my 2 month wait was after I ordered, which was about 5 months after I first drove into a Subaru dealership to ask questions about the new 2.0 Impreza.

Love is worth waiting for, unless it isn't for you. You could be driving one now if you pre-ordered like I did. That's life. It isn't a conspiracy, it is just popular. Not the worst problem to have if you are an auto manufacturer, ask Suzuki USA.

Iol I was asking questions about them back in June 2012. Decided to wait to get a 2013 cuz I usually don't buy the first year of a new model car, plus I couldn't find a MT. I ordered the car the first week I was allowed to which was 8/9/12. Granted its a popular car. But after having a years worth of sales SoA should have given dealerships a better ETA time from seeing how well the 2012s sold. I was told 6-10 weeks which would have put me at late October at the latest. By the time I would have gotten it, the wait would be 3x or longer what I was told. First come first serve apparently doesn't apply with Subaru. I don't see why they couldn't have pulled strings to get those who have waited the longest there cars rather than helping the next in line. This isn't my first new car but it is my first experience with these issues. Is it so wrong to expect the car delivered on the date given? In the end I figured with all the short supply, What happens if I need a part warrantied? 3-5 month wait for part? Lol.

Lol at the "love is worth waiting for". We are taking about a car right?
MaxCarnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:23 PM   #340
arsa13
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 326909
Join Date: Jul 2012
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Des Plaines
Vehicle:
2013 Impreza Premium
5MT 5-Door Marine Blue

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxCarnage View Post
Iol I was asking questions about them back in June 2012. Decided to wait to get a 2013 cuz I usually don't buy the first year of a new model car, plus I couldn't find a MT. I ordered the car the first week I was allowed to which was 8/9/12. Granted its a popular car. But after having a years worth of sales SoA should have given dealerships a better ETA time from seeing how well the 2012s sold. I was told 6-10 weeks which would have put me at late October at the latest. By the time I would have gotten it, the wait would be 3x or longer what I was told. First come first serve apparently doesn't apply with Subaru. I don't see why they couldn't have pulled strings to get those who have waited the longest there cars rather than helping the next in line. This isn't my first new car but it is my first experience with these issues. Is it so wrong to expect the car delivered on the date given? In the end I figured with all the short supply, What happens if I need a part warrantied? 3-5 month wait for part? Lol.

Lol at the "love is worth waiting for". We are taking about a car right?
It's your dealers fault. Period. Whether or not your dealer could help it, it was their fault and NOT Subaru's. Subaru makes given allotments that dealers are given each month. Your dealer was probably a smaller dealer than others here, myself included. Also, your dealer SHOULD have lit a fire under Subaru's 4$$ to get your order in faster. Subaru could have made your car by now, no doubt. I agree that they should have had it 6 weeks ago, however this is the information I was given directly by several different managers today when I picked up my Impreza.

We are talking about a car. If you don't love it, then it's not for you. I'm not saying you need to love your car (any car, not just Subies), but generally speaking Subaru owners buy their cars for a reason. That reason isn't because they're fast (because they're really NOT in comparison), it's not because they're exotic or flashy, and it's not because they're the best car on the road, although they are close. Most of the time Subaru owners buy their cars for all the right reasons, and generally speaking, they tend to live up to their owners expectations more often than not which can create a bond with that machine. Sure, it's not a dog, or a cat or your mother's kind of love, but for some it's less, and for a select few (I'd assume) it's more. I haven't even had my car for 24 hours yet and I can honestly say it was totally worth the (17 week) wait. Do I love it yet? No. Does the possibility exist in the future? Absolutely.

I'm not attacking you, just trying to play devils advocate. Mazda's are ranked right up there with Subaru's and I doubt you will be disappointed with your purchase. Hell, I wouldn't mind seeing some pics when you get your Mazda. I'm sure you'll be thrilled!
arsa13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 09:37 AM   #341
antifeik
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 329212
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: NE
Default

I ordered a limited 4 door with navi and moon on 9/10/12 and as of today all i have is a "Dec" ETA. I don't care who's fault is it, Completely unacceptable. UGH!
antifeik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 01:54 PM   #342
aeoporta
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 334126
Join Date: Oct 2012
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: New York
Vehicle:
2013 5mt Sp Premium
Venetian Red & Dark Gray

Default

ugh 350 on the odometer courtesy of nyc drivers

hit and run







Only had her for a week, Now I wait
They gave me a 2012 mazda 6 as a rental, I want my car back
aeoporta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 03:10 PM   #343
jay25RS
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 4273
Join Date: Feb 2001
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: CT
Vehicle:
2011 GR-STI
& 2014 Legacy Ltd.

Default

^ Ouch. Sorry to hear. But the good news is that It won't be a difficult repair and you'll get your baby back in no time!
jay25RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 03:43 PM   #344
MaxCarnage
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 334249
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Spokane, WA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsa13 View Post
It's your dealers fault. Period. Whether or not your dealer could help it, it was their fault and NOT Subaru's. Subaru makes given allotments that dealers are given each month. Your dealer was probably a smaller dealer than others here, myself included. Also, your dealer SHOULD have lit a fire under Subaru's 4$$ to get your order in faster. Subaru could have made your car by now, no doubt. I agree that they should have had it 6 weeks ago, however this is the information I was given directly by several different managers today when I picked up my Impreza.

We are talking about a car. If you don't love it, then it's not for you. I'm not saying you need to love your car (any car, not just Subies), but generally speaking Subaru owners buy their cars for a reason. That reason isn't because they're fast (because they're really NOT in comparison), it's not because they're exotic or flashy, and it's not because they're the best car on the road, although they are close. Most of the time Subaru owners buy their cars for all the right reasons, and generally speaking, they tend to live up to their owners expectations more often than not which can create a bond with that machine. Sure, it's not a dog, or a cat or your mother's kind of love, but for some it's less, and for a select few (I'd assume) it's more. I haven't even had my car for 24 hours yet and I can honestly say it was totally worth the (17 week) wait. Do I love it yet? No. Does the possibility exist in the future? Absolutely.

I'm not attacking you, just trying to play devils advocate. Mazda's are ranked right up there with Subaru's and I doubt you will be disappointed with your purchase. Hell, I wouldn't mind seeing some pics when you get your Mazda. I'm sure you'll be thrilled!
I disagree, Subaru not anticipating how well the 2012 sold caused issues. They should have been able to give the dealers a better time frame than they did. Even when I was going to order the car my dealer said the car was selling much better than expected. Since my dealer knew that Subaru should have known this as well and adjusted the build time wait accordingly. Both my sales rep and myself included called Subaru trying to get something done faster and all SoA did was tell me I had to wait. They offered accessories (only when I asked for compensation) but that is all they said they could do. Which again to me to BS. I have heard of the allotment crap and I understand that is why certain dealers get there stuff faster. But how is that a fair system? Especially when I have contacted SoA numerous times and they did nothing to speed up the process of the build. The only possible thing I can blame the dealer for is not being a big dealership with a higher allotment. Which in that case what I blame myself for not ordering from the biggest dealer? Which I would have considered had SoA given a much better time frame that they should have known from the 2012 sales, but dropped the ball. The rest is in SoAs plate cuz my dealer did what they could for me and apologized for all the issues.

Once I drove the CX-5 and previously the Mazda 3 I really liked it. It felt like a drivers car to me. The electric steering in the Subaru seemed to just come on too much once you slowed down and the car didn't feel as attached to the driver as the Mazdas did. The electric steering and manual/auto gear box of the Mazdas was sweet! However at the time I couldn't stand the ugly styling of the Mazda 3s and the CX-5 was too big for my needs (Little $$$ too). So I decided that the Subaru had a few flaws (I still think the side mirrors while useful are hideous, lol) but overall it was a fantastic car and I still think it is a great car. Overall after all this waiting SoA, the dealer, whatever you want to blame it on has ruined my fun of buying a new Subaru and I'm not going to pay Subaru for a car they are unwilling to drop the price for because of my issues. Again my feeling from it all is they didn't care enough cuz someone else will take my spot. So now that all this time has gone by the 2014 Mazda 6 fits what I am looking for. Gives me a DD with great mpg, ect while still being a "drivers car". So I guess I will be zoom zooming in the future. I will post some pics when I get it, when I remember lol. Gotta wait a month until they go on sale. Can't wait I can buy a black car with black interior! Oh and 6 speed manual!

I really hope everyone enjoys there cars. I personally just didn't care for my experience with Subaru. However, it doesn't mean I dislike there cars. I very well might look into them in the future.
MaxCarnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 03:52 PM   #345
MaxCarnage
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 334249
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Spokane, WA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeoporta View Post
ugh 350 on the odometer courtesy of nyc drivers

hit and run







Only had her for a week, Now I wait
They gave me a 2012 mazda 6 as a rental, I want my car back
If you were trying to win the "unlucky" award you can have it! Sorry to see this, I would be furious! At least the damage is minimal and the person didn't total it!
MaxCarnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 04:32 PM   #346
blueimp
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 8580
Join Date: Jul 2001
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: Utah
Vehicle:
2004 WRX STI
Black

Default

Here is the latest update on my situation.

I received an email from my dealer's GSM last night that said:

"I wanted to touch bases about your factory order. Still not many answers from Subaru. We are very frustrated with them and have 6 other factory orders in the same situation. I wish we had more control over factory orders with them, but we don't. According to Subaru we have not earned enough Impreza allocations to have these orders built. But according to what we have sold I think we have and then some. That being said, I don't want to hold you off any longer and would like to get you your deposit back so you can look at another options."

I replied with this today:

"This is really unfortunate news and I am disappointed with **** Subaru that I am just now hearing about the allocation problem after waiting for 12+ weeks. I definitely would have gone with a different dealer if I would have known this when I ordered.

Now that I have waited this long I would still like to keep my spot in the queue. I do not want to cancel my order at this point. "

Then I received this reply:

"Unfortunately, going with a different dealer would not have got you this car earlier. All of us are fighting the sames allocation battle. The fact that you are dissapointed with us is more reason why I am choosing to cancel your order. I don't feel that you will be a satisfied customer based on your comments and because we are graded heavily by Subaru in this arena, it is not worth selling you a car when you won't be happy with us. I will mail the deposit to the address we have on file. If it needs to be mailed somewhere else, just let me know."

WTH they are canceling my order?!?! I immediately contacted Subaru directly and I have been trying to get in contact with the dealers GM. This is just ridiculous, it is like they really don't want to sell me a car.
blueimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 05:38 PM   #347
WStrembitsky
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 323877
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Vehicle:
2012 Impreza Limited
DGM

Default

They're canceling your order because they're afraid that if you buy from them you'll give them poor ratings on the customer satisfaction survey. If they don't sell to you then you don't fill out the survey and SOA doesn't get proof that their customer service sucks. Basically they're trying to hide their crappy customer service by using even crappier customer service.
WStrembitsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:08 PM   #348
Kharn
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 306129
Join Date: Jan 2012
Default

"We'll suck so much you can't tell anyone we suck!"

ETA:
One of the reasons I lucked out with the local dealership close to my house is they churn stock like crazy. Right now, their site shows 3 Imprezas in transit (not including mine or others that are spoken for) and 14 on the lot. Next two closest dealers each show less than 8 on the lot or in transit.

Last edited by Kharn; 12-06-2012 at 06:20 PM.
Kharn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:10 PM   #349
dhlee528
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 337395
Join Date: Nov 2012
Vehicle:
2013 Impreza SP 5MT
ISM

Default

@aeoporta I'm sorry to see this.. at least it's not totaled lol then you would have to wait for another 16 weeks or so.. lol

btw, I'm seriously considering outback premium over impreza now..
we'll see..
dhlee528 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 08:10 PM   #350
cny12owner
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 322250
Join Date: Jun 2012
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Syracuse, NY
Vehicle:
2012 Imp 2.0i Prem
Deep Cherry Pearl

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeoporta View Post
ugh 350 on the odometer courtesy of nyc drivers

hit and run


Only had her for a week, Now I wait
They gave me a 2012 mazda 6 as a rental, I want my car back
Ouch... hate to see stuff like that, especially when it's that new. One of the hazards of that damn city... consider it a battle scar...
cny12owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.