Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Monday October 20, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > General Community

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2012, 05:05 PM   #4351
Djent
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 335681
Join Date: Oct 2012
Chapter/Region: International
Default

ordered 10/20.... no ETA as of yet but he is saying he thinks itll be feburary.. Is this a normal estimate or do you think it will come in by Jan?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Djent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:09 PM   #4352
luan87us
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 335013
Join Date: Oct 2012
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: SL,UT
Vehicle:
2013 Premium WRX 5dr
WRB

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djent View Post
ordered 10/20.... no ETA as of yet but he is saying he thinks itll be feburary.. Is this a normal estimate or do you think it will come in by Jan?
That would fall into the 4 months wait period announced by Subaru. When you actually get it is a big question mark. It's really depend on the trim and options you added and your dealer's allocation for your order. Did your dealer tell you what allocation your order fall in? like 201301(for most subaru dealer) or 1115/1116(for SNE/SDC). If you have 201301 you will most likely get your car in january depend on how many other people also ordered before you at that same dealer.
luan87us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:11 PM   #4353
Djent
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 335681
Join Date: Oct 2012
Chapter/Region: International
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by luan87us View Post
That would fall into the 4 months wait period announced by Subaru. When you actually get it is a big question mark. It's really depend on the trim and options you added and your dealer's allocation for your order. Did your dealer tell you what allocation your order fall in? like 201301(for most subaru dealer) or 1115/1116(for SNE/SDC). If you have 201301 you will most likely get your car in january depend on how many other people also ordered before you at that same dealer.
Strange thing is, some guy ordered from the same dealership on nov 2 and he already got a VIN.. Some guy got his car yesterday and he posted pics.
Djent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:24 PM   #4354
luan87us
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 335013
Join Date: Oct 2012
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: SL,UT
Vehicle:
2013 Premium WRX 5dr
WRB

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djent View Post
Strange thing is, some guy ordered from the same dealership on nov 2 and he already got a VIN.. Some guy got his car yesterday and he posted pics.
he must have got really lucky and the pipeline has a car matches his order exactly not allocated to anyone yet. No actuallly that fool is extremelly lucky lol. Ask your dealer to see what allocation you're in. If you're in January allocation you might get good news soon. I ordered 10/13 and was on "Hold" for 2 months but then all of sudden got a VIN# and an ETA 12/31 lol. But if I go by what some of the other dealers are telling people my ETA would be 12/17.
luan87us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:27 PM   #4355
matt15
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 297133
Join Date: Oct 2011
Chapter/Region: VIC
Vehicle:
2013 WRX Sedan
SWP

Default

How long did it take you guys to get any kind of update after placing your order? Like some kind of confirmation that the build has at least started?
matt15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:31 PM   #4356
Djent
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 335681
Join Date: Oct 2012
Chapter/Region: International
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by luan87us View Post
he must have got really lucky and the pipeline has a car matches his order exactly not allocated to anyone yet. No actuallly that fool is extremelly lucky lol. Ask your dealer to see what allocation you're in. If you're in January allocation you might get good news soon. I ordered 10/13 and was on "Hold" for 2 months but then all of sudden got a VIN# and an ETA 12/31 lol. But if I go by what some of the other dealers are telling people my ETA would be 12/17.
I called him yesterday.. So I will wait until thursday or saturday to call him back haha.
Djent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 06:01 PM   #4357
John_F
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 333339
Join Date: Sep 2012
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Dartmouth, Ma
Vehicle:
2013 WRX Limited
DGM Sedan

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abgrooms View Post
Figured as much. I've had my vin since 11/19. My cars probably at port now, just a week or two away from reaching the dealer.

But i'm going to have to wait longer....

I'm taking a vacation from the 23rd to the 30th so I told my dealer if it comes in anytime between now and then to just hold the car in'till I get back.
That sounds familiar! I'm leaving on the 20th and returning the 1st and am going to tell my dealer the same thing on Thursday! I'll leave him a list of don'ts
John_F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 07:01 PM   #4358
Apedz215
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 328682
Join Date: Aug 2012
Default

im sdc but called the dealer and i have no allocation number , not looking good, ordered 10/18 no nav, on the phone with soa trying to get any info they may have.
Apedz215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:35 PM   #4359
randomae
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 163448
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New York
Vehicle:
2013 Wrx
DGM

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabsandwich View Post
Anybody order from Colonial in Danbury, CT? They have many in transit. Just put a deposit down for DGM limited 5 door WRX. I'm thinking a lot of them are orders
I did. Ordered 10/31. Actually ordered the same thing. DMG 5 door limited WRX. Haven't gotten an ETA yet. I'm supposed to get an update tomorrow.
randomae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:36 AM   #4360
luan87us
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 335013
Join Date: Oct 2012
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: SL,UT
Vehicle:
2013 Premium WRX 5dr
WRB

Default

So I called SOA out of curiosity to find out what "Scheduled Date" really mean. I was told by the rep "Scheduled Date" is the date the car is scheduled to unload at port(not the date it scheduled to be completed with accessories at port like my salesman said). So my car is in a ship on it way to a port. He said it scheduled to deliver 12/31 but might be push back into 1/2 or a week after because of the holidays coming up.
luan87us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 01:27 AM   #4361
Unitas
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 340095
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: NY
Vehicle:
2013 WRX Premium
WRB

Default

I joined the forum almost immediately after I got home from the dealership to place my order. I went to Gregoris Subaru and spoke with Jeff. I ordered a 2013 WRB WRX Premium. He told me it would take 6-8 (maybe 10) weeks. I'm praying to Korean Jesus that it won't have to take more than 6 weeks.
Unitas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 01:40 AM   #4362
luan87us
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 335013
Join Date: Oct 2012
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: SL,UT
Vehicle:
2013 Premium WRX 5dr
WRB

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unitas View Post
I joined the forum almost immediately after I got home from the dealership to place my order. I went to Gregoris Subaru and spoke with Jeff. I ordered a 2013 WRB WRX Premium. He told me it would take 6-8 (maybe 10) weeks. I'm praying to Korean Jesus that it won't have to take more than 6 weeks.
Lol I don't know if you read the previous posts in this thread. You may be waiting for MONTHS. Definitely don't expect your car in less than 8-10 weeks.
luan87us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 02:06 AM   #4363
Jwag95
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 340380
Join Date: Dec 2012
Vehicle:
2013 Impreza Wrx
World Rally Blue

Default 2013 wrx

Just got home from my local dealership. tomorrow, i should have a 2013 world rally blue premium wrx. i am BEYOND excited. im 17, and currently drive a honda civic that was my sisters until she went to college. its about time i got my own car, ill post pics tomorrow if i can figure out how to do that!
Jwag95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:33 AM   #4364
tzfx
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 338691
Join Date: Nov 2012
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Maryland
Vehicle:
2013 WRX
SWP

Default

Took a trip past one of the Columbia MD distribution centers this morning on the way into work- Saw at least one truck loaded up with (what looked like.. darkness + distance means my eyes may have been playing tricks) at least two WRXs, ready to head to dealers. Exciting!
tzfx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:44 AM   #4365
rsaz904
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 332548
Join Date: Sep 2012
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Connecticut
Vehicle:
2013 WRX Limited 5Dr
DGM

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jwag95 View Post
Just got home from my local dealership. tomorrow, i should have a 2013 world rally blue premium wrx. i am BEYOND excited. im 17, and currently drive a honda civic that was my sisters until she went to college. its about time i got my own car, ill post pics tomorrow if i can figure out how to do that!
Enjoy your new ride, and be freaking careful. Too many teenagers getting killed in these cars...
rsaz904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:58 AM   #4366
psupunk
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 315560
Join Date: Apr 2012
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Philly 'Burbs
Vehicle:
2013 WRX-5dr-Limited
CBS

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsaz904 View Post
Enjoy your new ride, and be freaking careful. Too many teenagers getting killed in these cars...
Seriously. I'm glad my first car had 110 hp. The only way my daughter inherits the WRX in 10 years when she gets her license is if i can custom tune it with low rev and speed limiters...
psupunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:11 AM   #4367
kylej
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 100084
Join Date: Nov 2005
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: New Hampshire
Default

ITS HERE
kylej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:17 AM   #4368
punkNdrublic04
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 273621
Join Date: Feb 2011
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Ballston Lake, NY
Vehicle:
2013 WRX Limited
SWP Hatch

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylej View Post
ITS HERE
Congrats! Post some pics once you pick her up!!
punkNdrublic04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:21 AM   #4369
luan87us
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 335013
Join Date: Oct 2012
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: SL,UT
Vehicle:
2013 Premium WRX 5dr
WRB

Default

sooo who can go and find out what ship are bringing the WRX/STI to USA ports on 12/18? lol
luan87us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:05 AM   #4370
livinthelife62
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 325600
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Mystic, CT
Default

I'm out!!! 2012 DGM STi sedan has arrived, picking it up today!!!!
livinthelife62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:10 AM   #4371
digitizedsoul
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 334780
Join Date: Oct 2012
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: Atlanta
Vehicle:
2013 STi Limited 4dr
Crystal Black Silica

Default

.......
digitizedsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:56 AM   #4372
psupunk
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 315560
Join Date: Apr 2012
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Philly 'Burbs
Vehicle:
2013 WRX-5dr-Limited
CBS

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by livinthelife62 View Post
I'm out!!! 2012 DGM STi sedan has arrived, picking it up today!!!!
You might have a typo there

Anyway, congrats! I'm jealous.
psupunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 11:00 AM   #4373
CanonFodder
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 325588
Join Date: Jul 2012
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Rockville, MD
Vehicle:
2013 Impreza WRX STI
Plasma Blue Pearl

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangmanfsc View Post


Good luck to all!
Very nice and grats! Did you happen to see the other PBP hatch?

...also, hail.
CanonFodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 11:01 AM   #4374
Apedz215
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 328682
Join Date: Aug 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by luan87us View Post
sooo who can go and find out what ship are bringing the WRX/STI to USA ports on 12/18? lol
Well the only ship i saw that was a car hauler at port in japan last night was the carnation ace, that could be the ship but dont hold me to it
Apedz215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 11:03 AM   #4375
Abgrooms
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 298640
Join Date: Oct 2011
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Rhode Island
Vehicle:
'14 WW Evo X GSR
Nitrous Rhodes

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by livinthelife62 View Post
I'm out!!! 2012 DGM STi sedan has arrived, picking it up today!!!!
Refresh us on your order info.

When? what dealer?

What was your SNE allocation group, ect...

Then post pics!
Abgrooms is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.