Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday April 17, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > General Community

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2012, 01:57 PM   #4501
GMR54
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 328913
Join Date: Aug 2012
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Vehicle:
2013 WRX 5 Door
WRB

Default

I think schedule date is when your car will be getting its options installed at port, the other is when the at should be arriving at your dealer.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
GMR54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 02:02 PM   #4502
TheSTIEvery1Knows
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 308132
Join Date: Jan 2012
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Sterling MA
Vehicle:
2013 Subaru STI Ltd.
WRB

Default

Ordered a WRB limited STI sedan placed order 10/19 ETA before Xmas is why I was told we will see. I have vin number and window sticker but still no port date..
TheSTIEvery1Knows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 02:04 PM   #4503
Djent
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 335681
Join Date: Oct 2012
Chapter/Region: International
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMR54 View Post
I think schedule date is when your car will be getting its options installed at port, the other is when the at should be arriving at your dealer.
I have a base model.. Could that be when it arrives on port? The port is literally 1 HR away from the dealership..
Djent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 03:37 PM   #4504
GMR54
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 328913
Join Date: Aug 2012
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Vehicle:
2013 WRX 5 Door
WRB

Default

Maybe, but I still imagine that your car would have to wait till enough cars have options installed to fill a whole truck. I don't know for certain but this is what I gather from reading posts on this thread.
GMR54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 04:29 PM   #4505
Djent
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 335681
Join Date: Oct 2012
Chapter/Region: International
Default

If I have a schedule date for 1/02, do u guys think its already on the ship? And if so which one?
Djent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 04:37 PM   #4506
Apedz215
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 328682
Join Date: Aug 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSTIEvery1Knows View Post
Ordered a WRB limited STI sedan placed order 10/19 ETA before Xmas is why I was told we will see. I have vin number and window sticker but still no port date..
Sdc or soa? When were you given vin number?
Apedz215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 05:11 PM   #4507
NicJitsu
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 336828
Join Date: Nov 2012
Default

why don't you want tire shine w/dealer pick up?
NicJitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 05:15 PM   #4508
Apedz215
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 328682
Join Date: Aug 2012
Default

As i was told the tire shine dealers use is really thick and while driving would sling off onto the body
Apedz215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 05:24 PM   #4509
punkNdrublic04
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 273621
Join Date: Feb 2011
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Ballston Lake, NY
Vehicle:
2013 WRX Limited
SWP Hatch

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apedz215 View Post
As i was told the tire shine dealers use is really thick and while driving would sling off onto the body
^^^This plus there were some reports that not only was the tire shine slinging up onto the body but it was also leaving marks on the paint and they weren't able to be buffed out. Basically ****ing up your brand new car just so your tires are shinny.
punkNdrublic04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 05:31 PM   #4510
al_s14
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 168077
Join Date: Jan 2008
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Virginia Beach
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hangmanfsc View Post


Good luck to all!
I am willing to bet money this is the STI that was at Perry when i ordered mine, old DX guy came to get it said some guy in MD wanted it so bad he was willing to let someone put those miles on it . I SAT IN YOUR CAR! How does that take you feel lol Consider it violated
al_s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 06:25 PM   #4511
luan87us
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 335013
Join Date: Oct 2012
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: SL,UT
Vehicle:
2013 Premium WRX 5dr
WRB

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djent View Post
GOT SOME GGREAT NEWS GUYS! WENT FROM NO ETA TO BAM!! VIN# AND AN ETA OF JAN 2nd!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Edit: it is 1/14 arrival date and 1/02 schedule date (what is a schedule date)?

can someone also explain what: location: 200007 and allocation 201301 means?
Scheduled Date = Date your car is scheduled to arrive at the designated port.
Location: 200007 is one of the port on the east coast.
Allocation 201301 = January 2013. Your car is coming out of your dealer's January allotted numbers of car.

1/14 is when your car scheduled to be at the dealer.
luan87us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 07:09 PM   #4512
Djent
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 335681
Join Date: Oct 2012
Chapter/Region: International
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by luan87us View Post
Scheduled Date = Date your car is scheduled to arrive at the designated port.
Location: 200007 is one of the port on the east coast.
Allocation 201301 = January 2013. Your car is coming out of your dealer's January allotted numbers of car.

1/14 is when your car scheduled to be at the dealer.
How do I tell if the car is on a boat? It said current location was 200007. Does that mean it's already on US soil?
How can I track which ship it's on and where it's at?

Last edited by Djent; 12-16-2012 at 07:19 PM.
Djent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 07:12 PM   #4513
Djent
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 335681
Join Date: Oct 2012
Chapter/Region: International
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_s14 View Post
I am willing to bet money this is the STI that was at Perry when i ordered mine, old DX guy came to get it said some guy in MD wanted it so bad he was willing to let someone put those miles on it . I SAT IN YOUR CAR! How does that take you feel lol Consider it violated
it is only 13.7 miles..
Djent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 07:43 PM   #4514
Horuku
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 309930
Join Date: Feb 2012
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Vehicle:
2013 STI Sedan
Plasma Blue Pearl

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccolorado View Post
Right on! Tell us what happened when you finally pick it up with the pricing and all that. Also pics, please. Hopefully can pick mine up on 12/20 if not I'll have to pick it up on 12/26 after I get back from the holidays.
Well my car is on the lot, went and stared at her for an hour Friday night . As I said though, still need to sell my WRX, which a friend test drove on Saturday. I'm hoping he goes through with it and I'll hopefully be done with all this by the end of the week! Either that or I'm going to try and private sell it in the next couple days or just bite the bullet on their mediocre trade in .

I saw your car on the lot cc, at least I'm pretty sure. 5-door WRX in PBP that had a sold sticker on it .



Just a crappy cell phone pic of it at night. I'll get some better ones obviously once all the paper work is done. They just got it that day so it really needs a nice detail done to it. Hopefully they'll wax her and what not . Still debating on the clear bra / tint through them.
Horuku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 07:56 PM   #4515
luan87us
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 335013
Join Date: Oct 2012
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: SL,UT
Vehicle:
2013 Premium WRX 5dr
WRB

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djent View Post
How do I tell if the car is on a boat? It said current location was 200007. Does that mean it's already on US soil?
How can I track which ship it's on and where it's at?
Well I can't help you there lol. Mine has Current Location: 200009 which is Washington port from my research and it has been like that since I got an ETA but my Scheduled Date is 12/18 which as the SOA rep told me it's the date the car is scheduled to be unload at the port. Contacting SOA or your sales manager are your best bet to find out which boat your car would be on. They may/may not tell you. I probably have an Arrival date now too but haven't checked with my salesman yet. He's usually email me a status update on monday so we'll have to wait and see tomorrow.
luan87us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 08:11 PM   #4516
Djent
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 335681
Join Date: Oct 2012
Chapter/Region: International
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by luan87us View Post
Well I can't help you there lol. Mine has Current Location: 200009 which is Washington port from my research and it has been like that since I got an ETA but my Scheduled Date is 12/18 which as the SOA rep told me it's the date the car is scheduled to be unload at the port. Contacting SOA or your sales manager are your best bet to find out which boat your car would be on. They may/may not tell you. I probably have an Arrival date now too but haven't checked with my salesman yet. He's usually email me a status update on monday so we'll have to wait and see tomorrow.
When did you get your ETA? Also how did you figure out 2000009 is a Washington port? Thank you for all your info.. are you a wizard?
Djent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 10:33 PM   #4517
luan87us
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 335013
Join Date: Oct 2012
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: SL,UT
Vehicle:
2013 Premium WRX 5dr
WRB

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djent View Post
When did you get your ETA? Also how did you figure out 2000009 is a Washington port? Thank you for all your info.. are you a wizard?
I got ETA & VIN on 12/6/2012. I'm not a wizard. Just speculation from previous orders info I've seen here. 200009 seems to be all from Washington port. At one point I knew which port was 200007 but can't remember it right now. I just know it's somewhere on the East coast.
luan87us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 10:56 PM   #4518
Djent
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 335681
Join Date: Oct 2012
Chapter/Region: International
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by luan87us

I got ETA & VIN on 12/6/2012. I'm not a wizard. Just speculation from previous orders info I've seen here. 200009 seems to be all from Washington port. At one point I knew which port was 200007 but can't remember it right now. I just know it's somewhere on the East coast.
Baltimore? Ri? Btw are u 201301 as well?
Djent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 11:16 PM   #4519
Stlsubi
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 338557
Join Date: Nov 2012
Default

My 2013 WRX came in yesterday. Got to go see it today, but still can't pick it up until January 2nd. Can't wait
Stlsubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 11:27 PM   #4520
theEZV
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 324205
Join Date: Jun 2012
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Germantown, MD
Vehicle:
'13 WRX 5 door
SWP

Default

These donts you guys are talking about... Anything else besides tire shine and dealer badges I should be giving my dealer and "no" on?
theEZV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 11:35 PM   #4521
my05legacy
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 106873
Join Date: Feb 2006
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Wise, VA
Vehicle:
2013 sti hatch
cbs

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stlsubi View Post
My 2013 WRX came in yesterday. Got to go see it today, but still can't pick it up until January 2nd. Can't wait
wtf? They're saying I can pick mine up the day it comes in
my05legacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 11:45 PM   #4522
Stlsubi
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 338557
Join Date: Nov 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by my05legacy View Post

wtf? They're saying I can pick mine up the day it comes in
It's a wait time for dealer packages and a few other reasons
Stlsubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 11:54 PM   #4523
DarkVader
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 333874
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Lincoln, CA
Vehicle:
2013 WRX
Black

Default

Has anyone with an ETA of 12/17 talked to their dealer today to see if their car is going to be available to pick up tomorrow? I called mine to see if my car will arrive on time and he said as far as he knows its still a go for tomorrow....
DarkVader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 01:20 AM   #4524
punkNdrublic04
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 273621
Join Date: Feb 2011
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Ballston Lake, NY
Vehicle:
2013 WRX Limited
SWP Hatch

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theEZV View Post
These donts you guys are talking about... Anything else besides tire shine and dealer badges I should be giving my dealer and "no" on?
Drilling holes in the front bumper for the license plate if your state requires a front one. There are these clips you can get that negate the need to drill the holes. I forget the name of them but maybe someone else can chime in with the exact product name.
punkNdrublic04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 08:39 AM   #4525
imprezafreak3
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 184136
Join Date: Jul 2008
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Upstate,NY
Vehicle:
2013 WRX
PBP

Default

Ok just a little update....

I called SOA this morning and gave them my VON, they said they couldnt see that my vehicle was ordered, but that doesnt mean that SDC doesnt have it. how long am i going to have to wait till i have any info on my car. FYI i just ordered it about a week ago. Thanks for any assistance.
imprezafreak3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.