Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Monday September 22, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Mid Atlantic Impreza Club
Mid Atlantic Impreza Club Forum sponsored by Annapolis Subaru
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Mid Atlantic Impreza Club -- MAIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
View Poll Results: Where should we meet around Glen Burnie?
Marley Station 9 36.00%
Quarterfield Shopping Center 2 8.00%
Mission BBQ 8 32.00%
Other 6 24.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2012, 09:56 PM   #1176
STIfella
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 300326
Join Date: Nov 2011
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Maryland
Vehicle:
2011 Legacy
Blue

Default

Is this thing on tomorrow?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
STIfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 08:22 AM   #1177
03Rextacy
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 239497
Join Date: Feb 2010
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Baltimore
Vehicle:
2003 Impreza WRX
WRB

Default

Who knows. I don't even know where this thread stands anymore. Lol
03Rextacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:19 AM   #1178
STIfella
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 300326
Join Date: Nov 2011
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Maryland
Vehicle:
2011 Legacy
Blue

Default

That sucks
STIfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:55 AM   #1179
03Rextacy
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 239497
Join Date: Feb 2010
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Baltimore
Vehicle:
2003 Impreza WRX
WRB

Default

Lilblue, pretty sure he's got a better grasp on this than anyone. Or lokey. Idk.
03Rextacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 08:40 PM   #1180
Str8Gone
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 147972
Join Date: May 2007
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: severna park md
Vehicle:
2004 wrx hybrid 18g
jbp

Default

Is this tomorrow by mission bar b que at 7?
Str8Gone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 08:29 PM   #1181
lokey
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 261622
Join Date: Oct 2010
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Crofton, MD
Vehicle:
2011 E85 WRX Ltd 5dr
SWP

Default

www.modmeets.com for updates
lokey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:39 PM   #1182
scobbie-ts
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 270674
Join Date: Jan 2011
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Maryland
Vehicle:
2003 Impreza TS
BRP

Default

Hey everyone. I've been out of the loop for a while, with getting situated into our new home, promotions, vacations, wife graduating college, getting a new position at work and a lot of other changes. This is just an update though.

This meet will come back in the spring time when participation will be good.

I'm thinking we'll start it back up in the late March - early April time frame.

Also, look forward to seeing the major modification that I am planning on making to the Wagon in the next two months. Let's just say it may look the same on the outside when I'm done, but it will be completely different.

Hope to see everyone come back out when we start it back up though. We can go ahead and start planning when and where now if you wan't. I'm thinking we'll go to where we were the most successful. By Chick Fil-A near the glen burnie mall. Stick to Saturdays. Maybe around lunch or dinner time frames. Let me know what ya'll think.
scobbie-ts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:38 PM   #1183
2.5RyanS
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 288565
Join Date: Jul 2011
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Glen Burnie, MD
Vehicle:
1998 WRX Swapped RS
Acadia Green

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scobbie-ts
Hey everyone. I've been out of the loop for a while, with getting situated into our new home, promotions, vacations, wife graduating college, getting a new position at work and a lot of other changes. This is just an update though.

This meet will come back in the spring time when participation will be good.

I'm thinking we'll start it back up in the late March - early April time frame.

Also, look forward to seeing the major modification that I am planning on making to the Wagon in the next two months. Let's just say it may look the same on the outside when I'm done, but it will be completely different.

Hope to see everyone come back out when we start it back up though. We can go ahead and start planning when and where now if you wan't. I'm thinking we'll go to where we were the most successful. By Chick Fil-A near the glen burnie mall. Stick to Saturdays. Maybe around lunch or dinner time frames. Let me know what ya'll think.
I vote for the same thing we started. Dinner ish time by chick-fil-a then cruise to the marley meet, and for the late stayers go wherever everyone else meets now lol.
2.5RyanS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:51 AM   #1184
scobbie-ts
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 270674
Join Date: Jan 2011
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Maryland
Vehicle:
2003 Impreza TS
BRP

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2.5RyanS View Post
I vote for the same thing we started. Dinner ish time by chick-fil-a then cruise to the marley meet, and for the late stayers go wherever everyone else meets now lol.
Yeah that's what I was thinking. meet around 5 then go down to the mall and hang out.

I'm thinking about painting the Wagon a dark emeral metallic green. Haven't seen any green wagons and thought it would look nice with some 2008 gold sti wheels. I'm trying to stay away from black, blue and red. and there are so many white subies on the road. Green would be different and still keep a stock look to it. What ya'll think?
scobbie-ts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:12 AM   #1185
lilblue619
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 288292
Join Date: Jul 2011
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: arbutus md
Vehicle:
2004 sti
wrb. the blue one.

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scobbie-ts View Post

Yeah that's what I was thinking. meet around 5 then go down to the mall and hang out.

I'm thinking about painting the Wagon a dark emeral metallic green. Haven't seen any green wagons and thought it would look nice with some 2008 gold sti wheels. I'm trying to stay away from black, blue and red. and there are so many white subies on the road. Green would be different and still keep a stock look to it. What ya'll think?
Yeah this sounds great. And green is a awesome color choice.

Last edited by lilblue619; 01-11-2013 at 09:28 AM.
lilblue619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:47 AM   #1186
2.5RyanS
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 288565
Join Date: Jul 2011
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Glen Burnie, MD
Vehicle:
1998 WRX Swapped RS
Acadia Green

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scobbie-ts

Yeah that's what I was thinking. meet around 5 then go down to the mall and hang out.

I'm thinking about painting the Wagon a dark emeral metallic green. Haven't seen any green wagons and thought it would look nice with some 2008 gold sti wheels. I'm trying to stay away from black, blue and red. and there are so many white subies on the road. Green would be different and still keep a stock look to it. What ya'll think?
Green sounds nice. Get the BBS powdercoated white though, guarantee it looks even better than gold would. But gold is nice too
2.5RyanS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:24 AM   #1187
scobbie-ts
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 270674
Join Date: Jan 2011
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Maryland
Vehicle:
2003 Impreza TS
BRP

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2.5RyanS View Post
Green sounds nice. Get the BBS powdercoated white though, guarantee it looks even better than gold would. But gold is nice too
Yeah, I'll probably do both in the end. I was thinking about BBS' in white as well with the red center cap, but to keep it sleeper for now I was going to go Subaru wheels, then eventually upgrade to the BBS', OR get another set and paint them white. May just plasti dip them at first though.
scobbie-ts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:45 AM   #1188
lilblue619
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 288292
Join Date: Jul 2011
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: arbutus md
Vehicle:
2004 sti
wrb. the blue one.

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scobbie-ts View Post
Yeah, I'll probably do both in the end. I was thinking about BBS' in white as well with the red center cap, but to keep it sleeper for now I was going to go Subaru wheels, then eventually upgrade to the BBS', OR get another set and paint them white. May just plasti dip them at first though.
Lowes carries white plasti dip in spray cans if you didn't know.
lilblue619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:56 AM   #1189
scobbie-ts
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 270674
Join Date: Jan 2011
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Maryland
Vehicle:
2003 Impreza TS
BRP

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilblue619 View Post
Lowes carries white plasti dip in spray cans if you didn't know.
Which Lowe's did you find it at??? I've looked at 2 or 3 and 2 home depots and couldn't find it. It has however been a few months though so they may have acquired it since then.
scobbie-ts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 12:08 PM   #1190
lilblue619
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 288292
Join Date: Jul 2011
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: arbutus md
Vehicle:
2004 sti
wrb. the blue one.

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scobbie-ts View Post

Which Lowe's did you find it at??? I've looked at 2 or 3 and 2 home depots and couldn't find it. It has however been a few months though so they may have acquired it since then.
I know the one in white marsh has it. I saw it there yesterday. They keep it right near the mixing station.
lilblue619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 12:18 PM   #1191
scobbie-ts
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 270674
Join Date: Jan 2011
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Maryland
Vehicle:
2003 Impreza TS
BRP

Default

cool. I'm split between two shades of green and I need your guys opinion.

Tiefgruen Green - found on Audi's and BMWs - Paint Code A43



Spruce Mica Green - Found on Toyota's Paint Code 6V4



Here's the Spruce Mica on a Subie

scobbie-ts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 12:24 PM   #1192
lilblue619
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 288292
Join Date: Jul 2011
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: arbutus md
Vehicle:
2004 sti
wrb. the blue one.

Default

Spruce mica
lilblue619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 02:35 PM   #1193
scobbie-ts
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 270674
Join Date: Jan 2011
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Maryland
Vehicle:
2003 Impreza TS
BRP

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilblue619 View Post
Spruce mica
Yeah I was leaning towards it too. It's got a nice dark green to it with a really cool golden/black flakey pearl effect when the sun hits it right. Would look stellar with some gold rims. Maybe even throw on some red ones for christmas season lol
scobbie-ts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 02:36 PM   #1194
scobbie-ts
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 270674
Join Date: Jan 2011
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Maryland
Vehicle:
2003 Impreza TS
BRP

Default

How's everyone been doing lately? any new updates to the cars? Rex?
scobbie-ts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 02:44 PM   #1195
lilblue619
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 288292
Join Date: Jul 2011
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: arbutus md
Vehicle:
2004 sti
wrb. the blue one.

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scobbie-ts View Post
How's everyone been doing lately? any new updates to the cars? Rex?
I've got some parts to go on in the spring with a speed density tune.
lilblue619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 02:49 PM   #1196
scobbie-ts
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 270674
Join Date: Jan 2011
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Maryland
Vehicle:
2003 Impreza TS
BRP

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilblue619 View Post
I've got some parts to go on in the spring with a speed density tune.
Hmmm, anything major?

Where is speed density located? I've never heard of them. After I get all my engine stuff done I've been trying to figure out who I should get to tune it. I was thinking IAG would be good, but I'm up for recommendations lol
scobbie-ts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 02:53 PM   #1197
lilblue619
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 288292
Join Date: Jul 2011
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: arbutus md
Vehicle:
2004 sti
wrb. the blue one.

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scobbie-ts View Post

Hmmm, anything major?

Where is speed density located? I've never heard of them. After I get all my engine stuff done I've been trying to figure out who I should get to tune it. I was thinking IAG would be good, but I'm up for recommendations lol
Headers up pipe ewg polished manifold tgv deletes and spacers.
Speed density is a different way of tuning instead of using maf readings it uses air temp. Agile will do it.

Last edited by lilblue619; 01-11-2013 at 02:59 PM.
lilblue619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 03:16 PM   #1198
scobbie-ts
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 270674
Join Date: Jan 2011
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Maryland
Vehicle:
2003 Impreza TS
BRP

Default

hMMMMMM. That's new. I'll have to look into the pros and cons of that. as well as TGV deletes. I'll be doing some major engine work so I may do the deletes while I have the engine out. How is Agile btw? You prefer them to IAG?
scobbie-ts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 03:29 PM   #1199
lilblue619
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 288292
Join Date: Jul 2011
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: arbutus md
Vehicle:
2004 sti
wrb. the blue one.

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scobbie-ts View Post
hMMMMMM. That's new. I'll have to look into the pros and cons of that. as well as TGV deletes. I'll be doing some major engine work so I may do the deletes while I have the engine out. How is Agile btw? You prefer them to IAG?
They always do a great job. Iag does too don't get me wrong. I like the fact that hill is always there to make adjustments if need be and I don't need to wait for a tuning session.
lilblue619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 04:18 PM   #1200
03Rextacy
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 239497
Join Date: Feb 2010
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Baltimore
Vehicle:
2003 Impreza WRX
WRB

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scobbie-ts
How's everyone been doing lately? any new updates to the cars? Rex?
Nothing major.... Yet. Cars got a valve cover leak that I'm putting off fixing. Just bought a 2.5 block. Going built hybrid here shortly, and soon after putting PPGs in the trans. Keeping the Fp green, should ***** and get like crazy with the new setup
03Rextacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Weekend Sightings Hanover Glen Burnie area plunk10 Mid Atlantic Impreza Club -- MAIC 1 08-19-2003 09:18 PM
anybody up for glen burnie meet on sunday Varanont Mid Atlantic Impreza Club -- MAIC 18 05-05-2003 09:37 AM
Glen Burnie meet this weekend? Jabzilla Mid Atlantic Impreza Club -- MAIC 16 04-13-2003 09:34 PM
what happened to the Glen Burnie Meet? Varanont Mid Atlantic Impreza Club -- MAIC 28 04-08-2003 05:16 PM
glen burnie meet this weekend bluespeed Mid Atlantic Impreza Club -- MAIC 100 03-22-2003 05:24 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.