Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday August 1, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Southern California Impreza Club
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Southern California Impreza Club Forum -- SCIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2013, 05:08 PM   #1
AntiochCali
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 30185
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Antioch, California
Vehicle:
2003 320 whp
on a heatbreaker dyno

Default Opinion on shops in the San Diego area! 2012

Hey, I find I am living in San Diego now, no idea who/where to take my car to so I am looking for someone to work on my car (no I can't do it myself)

Thanks,
Antioch

Note : I did see the following listed in another section any opinions on any of them?

AutoFashion
8451 Miralani Dr. Suite E
San Diego, CA 92126
858-635-6620

Rush Motorsport
10147 Mission Gorge Road, A3
Santee, CA 92071-3868

Millennium Motorsports
Temecula, CA
951.699.1889

PLaCAR
41735 Winchester Rd. ste. F
Temecula, Ca 92590
714.362.5447
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by AntiochCali; 01-17-2013 at 05:32 PM.
AntiochCali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:55 PM   #2
murrdogg24
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 50586
Join Date: Dec 2003
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: San Diego
Vehicle:
04 WRX
Flappy bird edition

Default

No, no, no no and no did i mention no
murrdogg24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:20 PM   #3
nightcrawler60
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 126438
Join Date: Sep 2006
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: South Los Angeles/S.D
Vehicle:
2004 Impreza
#Winning

Default

Install day, or drive to L.A


lol @ AutoFashion....you going to get yer car back and its going to have these wheels on it.

nightcrawler60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:29 PM   #4
murrdogg24
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 50586
Join Date: Dec 2003
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: San Diego
Vehicle:
04 WRX
Flappy bird edition

Default

yo dawg those wheels are tyte, just put some rubber bands around it!! inside peanut buttah outside jelly
murrdogg24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:11 PM   #5
recce02
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 13815
Join Date: Jan 2002
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: Good ol Temecula
Vehicle:
02 GCRally prepped
277TQ 281HP 19PSI

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiochCali View Post
Hey, I find I am living in San Diego now, no idea who/where to take my car to so I am looking for someone to work on my car (no I can't do it myself)

Thanks,
Antioch

Note : I did see the following listed in another section any opinions on any of them?

AutoFashion
8451 Miralani Dr. Suite E
San Diego, CA 92126
858-635-6620

Rush Motorsport
10147 Mission Gorge Road, A3
Santee, CA 92071-3868

Millennium Motorsports
Temecula, CA
951.699.1889

PLaCAR
41735 Winchester Rd. ste. F
Temecula, Ca 92590
714.362.5447
Millennium is mostly an engine building / machine shop. PLaCAR is no longer there.
Subiworks is in murrieta, just a hair north if Temecula. Owner is an ex certified suby tech and is very knowledgeable. His name is Chris. PM if you want contact info.
recce02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 05:11 PM   #6
redrex002
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 143685
Join Date: Mar 2007
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Long Island for the moment
Vehicle:
2006 sti/04 evo
Silver

Default

Also have infamous performance, located in escondido. Mike does good work is very knowledgable and will not give you the run around. If i was in your area and was looking for a shop i was give him a call, if your willing to drive a little bit I highely recommend AQ motorsports in Torrance or Cobb tuning socal in Fountain Valley.

Contact information for Infamous

website: www.infamousperformance.net
email: sales@infamousperformance.net
tuning: infamoustuning@yahoo.com
shop: 1948 Don Lee Place, Suite 6
Escondido, CA 92029
760-781-1126
redrex002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 08:29 AM   #7
OWNAGE619
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 241669
Join Date: Mar 2010
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: San Diego
Vehicle:
2010 Impreza WRX
Diamond Gray Metallic

Default

Auto fashion is more for VIP cars so don't go there unless you expect to VIP your ride. Infamous performance in Escondido is pretty good from what I've been setting/reading/hearing
OWNAGE619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 12:20 PM   #8
slamdspec
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 267863
Join Date: Dec 2010
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: San Diego,CA
Vehicle:
2002 WRX
Sedona Red Pearl :)

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OWNAGE619 View Post
Auto fashion is more for VIP cars so don't go there unless you expect to VIP your ride. Infamous performance in Escondido is pretty good from what I've been setting/reading/hearing
While they maybe known for their VIP stuff they can do/get almost anything.
slamdspec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 11:16 AM   #9
spazegun2213
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 91208
Join Date: Jul 2005
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: San Diego
Vehicle:
the 06 Ram
OMG the vettez!

Default

isnt GT garage out here? they seem pretty capable...yes?
spazegun2213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 03:35 AM   #10
OWNAGE619
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 241669
Join Date: Mar 2010
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: San Diego
Vehicle:
2010 Impreza WRX
Diamond Gray Metallic

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamdspec View Post
While they maybe known for their VIP stuff they can do/get almost anything.
truth. they run a good business there.
OWNAGE619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 05:55 PM   #11
Forest_Jimi
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 275977
Join Date: Mar 2011
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2004 Forester XT
White

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrex002 View Post
Also have infamous performance, located in escondido. Mike does good work is very knowledgable and will not give you the run around. If i was in your area and was looking for a shop i was give him a call, if your willing to drive a little bit I highely recommend AQ motorsports in Torrance or Cobb tuning socal in Fountain Valley.

Contact information for Infamous

website: www.infamousperformance.net
email: sales@infamousperformance.net
tuning: infamoustuning@yahoo.com
shop: 1948 Don Lee Place, Suite 6
Escondido, CA 92029
760-781-1126
good to know because I have been mulling around whether or not to take a shot w/ this shop for my UP/exhaust install.
Forest_Jimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.