|01-19-2013, 07:18 PM||#1|
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: King of Prussia, PAVehicle:
2007 STI FR TS 8374
2007 STI Build With Borg Warner Full Race EFR TS 8374. UPDATE:NEW TUNE AND RUNNING
Im starting this thread in this section rather than the build because I will be updating with what the setup makes after the tune. If this needs to be moved please do so.
Below is the preface to when this build started...(End of September).Yes I have been driving my mechanic out of his mind.
- 2.5 Liter
- CP pistons 100.5mm
- GSC Stage 2 Cams
- Eagle Rods
- ACL main/rod bearings
- Killer B Oil Pickup
- R&W Enterprises Built Shortblock, ported heads, valves
- ARP head studs
- Gates Water Pump
- Gates Timing Belt
- Borg Warner Twinscroll Full Race EFR 8374 Turbo Kit
- TGV Deletes (powdercoated black)
- Full Race intake manifold (rotated) (powdercoated black)
- Full Race phenolic spacers
- Full Race Charge Pipes
- Full Race Equal Length Headers
- OEM Gaskets all around
- Invidia N1 Race Catback
- ACT Stage 2 Clutch
- Kartboy Shortshifter
- ACT Lightened Flywheel
- DW 1200cc Top Feed Injectors
- DW300 in-tank pump
- Custom Fuel Lines done by FAST Auto
The Full Race kit will be delivered Monday morning so I will be updating with pics of the full kit and what has been done. Below are pics of the build itself. All work has been done by FAST in West Chester.
......more pics below.
Last edited by Coop1103; 10-16-2013 at 09:22 PM.