Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday July 31, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Member's Car Gallery

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2013, 01:54 PM   #11451
ProjectL
Top Scoob 018
 
Member#: 66952
Join Date: Jul 2004
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: CO
Vehicle:
03 Wrx Wagowned
95 L swapped ver1 fmic'd

Default

^^^I am in Seattle, lol. Just drove it here to sell it.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
ProjectL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 04:13 PM   #11452
gable
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 173417
Join Date: Mar 2008
Chapter/Region: E. Canada
Location: toronto
Vehicle:
2007 wrx wagon
OBP

Default


IMG_2201.jpg by gable.mak, on Flickr

IMG_2220.jpg by gable.mak, on Flickr
gable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 04:14 PM   #11453
leach0789
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 210903
Join Date: May 2009
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Cranston, RI
Vehicle:
02 WRX/Turbo Miata
Nitrous Rhodes

Default

^Loving the hawkeye on v7's...I don't think I've seen that before!
leach0789 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 04:42 PM   #11454
nategr8ns
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 198413
Join Date: Dec 2008
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: Maine / Juanita, WA
Vehicle:
1999 Impreza OBS 5sp
Silver and Gray

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectL View Post
^^^I am in Seattle, lol. Just drove it here to sell it.
Noooooo! Did you at least get a decent amount for it?
nategr8ns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 04:54 PM   #11455
gable
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 173417
Join Date: Mar 2008
Chapter/Region: E. Canada
Location: toronto
Vehicle:
2007 wrx wagon
OBP

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leach0789 View Post
^Loving the hawkeye on v7's...I don't think I've seen that before!
thanks man.

maybe cause i'm always in the hawkeye thread, but tons of people have them.
gable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 04:55 PM   #11456
mrxr250rider
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 271412
Join Date: Jan 2011
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: avoca pa
Vehicle:
05 ej207 wrx wagon
wrb

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by leach0789 View Post
^Loving the hawkeye on v7's...I don't think I've seen that before!
+1 v7s look awesome on wagons
mrxr250rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 08:26 PM   #11457
KevinT0427
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 339529
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: NJ
Default

Hey guys, I just got an 02 impreza wagon and am trying to mount the oem spoiler to the hatch. Any tips/suggestions/pictures? I have the installation manual from subaru, but it's a little had to follow and I don't have all the exact parts, and I don't wanna just wing it (no pun intended)
KevinT0427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 10:56 PM   #11458
Fierysun
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 82745
Join Date: Mar 2005
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: So Cal
Vehicle:
2005 Subaru STI
2003 WRX Wagon

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asymmetry View Post
Looks fantastic! especially against the hellafail parked hard ruined wagons

Hub conversion? 06 STI side skirts?
Full 6mt swap, including 5x114.3 hubs. 05 STI side skirts.
Fierysun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:10 AM   #11459
scoobywagon02
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 317757
Join Date: Apr 2012
Chapter/Region: E. Canada
Location: Toronto Canada/Wrocław,PL
Vehicle:
2002 Impreza 2.5TS
Savanna Green

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinT0427 View Post
Hey guys, I just got an 02 impreza wagon and am trying to mount the oem spoiler to the hatch. Any tips/suggestions/pictures? I have the installation manual from subaru, but it's a little had to follow and I don't have all the exact parts, and I don't wanna just wing it (no pun intended)
The biggest thing I can stress to you is TAKE YOUR TIME. I installed mine a few months after I bought my car and used the supplied manual. I don't know what your skills are with a drill and measuring, but taking your time to make it right is the most important thing. The directions are really easy to follow if you look go over them a few times. What do you mean when you say you "don't have all the exact parts" ?
scoobywagon02 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:16 AM   #11460
KevinT0427
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 339529
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: NJ
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobywagon02 View Post

The biggest thing I can stress to you is TAKE YOUR TIME. I installed mine a few months after I bought my car and used the supplied manual. I don't know what your skills are with a drill and measuring, but taking your time to make it right is the most important thing. The directions are really easy to follow if you look go over them a few times. What do you mean when you say you "don't have all the exact parts" ?
I bought it from someone and he only had one bolt....no clips no nuts nothing else hah that's why I wanted to ask do you need that special nuts and bolts or can you just use a regular ones and a washer/lock washer. And I have all the drill bits and what not, my dads got all of that and is helping me but I just wanted to see if anyone did a step by step and had real pictures.
KevinT0427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:36 AM   #11461
scoobywagon02
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 317757
Join Date: Apr 2012
Chapter/Region: E. Canada
Location: Toronto Canada/Wrocław,PL
Vehicle:
2002 Impreza 2.5TS
Savanna Green

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinT0427 View Post
I bought it from someone and he only had one bolt....no clips no nuts nothing else hah that's why I wanted to ask do you need that special nuts and bolts or can you just use a regular ones and a washer/lock washer. And I have all the drill bits and what not, my dads got all of that and is helping me but I just wanted to see if anyone did a step by step and had real pictures.
Unfortunately I don't have pics of a step by step. I didn't use the special nuts and bolts. I managed to work in regular nuts and bolts with a washer/lock washer. I put it on back around June and it's been solid as a rock ever since and I've had no problems with it. So it is doable, it just takes a bit longer and some patience. +1 for having an extra set of hands. Make sure to post pics after the install!
scoobywagon02 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:49 AM   #11462
scoobywagon02
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 317757
Join Date: Apr 2012
Chapter/Region: E. Canada
Location: Toronto Canada/Wrocław,PL
Vehicle:
2002 Impreza 2.5TS
Savanna Green

Default

some ****ty cellphone pics to get back on track with pictures.





Back when Montreal got dumped with 50cm in a day.
scoobywagon02 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 08:53 AM   #11463
KevinT0427
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 339529
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: NJ
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobywagon02 View Post

Unfortunately I don't have pics of a step by step. I didn't use the special nuts and bolts. I managed to work in regular nuts and bolts with a washer/lock washer. I put it on back around June and it's been solid as a rock ever since and I've had no problems with it. So it is doable, it just takes a bit longer and some patience. +1 for having an extra set of hands. Make sure to post pics after the install!
Ight thanks, and i will
KevinT0427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:07 AM   #11464
FD-7
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 299015
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Canada
Vehicle:
2003 R1 WRX WAGON
Sonic Yellow

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddy_Digital View Post
What are the rim and wheels specs? The works look really wide and your still rocking the stock fenders. That is amazing to me.
Its quite the hassle to get them fit, but it works aha.

fenders are rolled front and back, 225/35/18 on 18x10 et 38 front and 33 rear.

FD-7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:23 AM   #11465
King of Poop
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 177880
Join Date: Apr 2008
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: Greensboro, NC
Vehicle:
2002 Wrx Wagon 6sp
Where can I get some cake

Default

^lovin' that look!!!
King of Poop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:30 AM   #11466
minorobsession
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 155667
Join Date: Aug 2007
Default

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=L2RoxkdKzm4

a little wagon fun last sunday before coming home from Sno*drift
minorobsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 12:01 PM   #11467
dirtcrazy
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 220831
Join Date: Aug 2009
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Location: SE Arizona
Vehicle:
1987 GL Wagon
Panda

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by minorobsession View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=L2RoxkdKzm4

a little wagon fun last sunday before coming home from Sno*drift
Awesome!
dirtcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 01:11 PM   #11468
lub
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 343218
Join Date: Jan 2013
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Virginia
Vehicle:
2004 WRX wagon
Blue

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FD-7 View Post
Its quite the hassle to get them fit, but it works aha.
fenders are rolled front and back, 225/35/18 on 18x10 et 38 front and 33 rear.
Oh man oh man does that look awesome. I've got a similar size wheel on a newer wagon and I'm now working on getting them to fit.
lub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:53 AM   #11469
jhayesvw
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 326502
Join Date: Jul 2012
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Location: Tucson AZ
Vehicle:
2003 WRX Wagon
Silver

Default

What front lip are you guys running on the bugeyes?
Ive heard of some hime depot plastic that looks decent and some
Lip that is a number or something.
Im still new to Subaru (bought mine in july) but would like to learn more
Thanks
jhayesvw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:10 PM   #11470
FD-7
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 299015
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Canada
Vehicle:
2003 R1 WRX WAGON
Sonic Yellow

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhayesvw View Post
What front lip are you guys running on the bugeyes?
Ive heard of some hime depot plastic that looks decent and some
Lip that is a number or something.
Im still new to Subaru (bought mine in july) but would like to learn more
Thanks
The V Limited type lip that fits the hawkeye wrx's... 06,07 fits the bugeye wagon with a little bit of efforts and some extra screws. thats what i have
FD-7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 08:00 PM   #11471
conifersubaru
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 288719
Join Date: Jul 2011
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: Denver Colorado
Vehicle:
2004 FXT 6 speed
Aspen white

Default

conifersubaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 08:04 PM   #11472
Hales46
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 150806
Join Date: Jun 2007
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: White Salmon, WA
Vehicle:
2010 STI
SWP

Default

Hales46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 08:04 PM   #11473
lp87
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 284237
Join Date: May 2011
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Mclean, virginia
Vehicle:
2013 brz
swp

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FD-7 View Post
Its quite the hassle to get them fit, but it works aha.

fenders are rolled front and back, 225/35/18 on 18x10 et 38 front and 33 rear.
god dude your car looks soo good, i hate that yellow color but your car pulls it off. Do you rub at all with that stance? What about your fender liners?
lp87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 09:52 PM   #11474
dirtcrazy
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 220831
Join Date: Aug 2009
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Location: SE Arizona
Vehicle:
1987 GL Wagon
Panda

Default

Nice shot, Hales46!
dirtcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:22 AM   #11475
03boxer4
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 66622
Join Date: Jul 2004
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Springfield, MO
Vehicle:
2002 WRB wrx
BRZ in the works

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lp87 View Post

god dude your car looks soo good, i hate that yellow color but your car pulls it off. Do you rub at all with that stance? What about your fender liners?
Fender liners!?!??!? Lol
03boxer4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Calling All Wagons wagonmasta General Community 133 07-10-2014 06:13 PM
Calling all wagons -whos running 18's quickgtp Tire & Wheel 19 04-01-2013 01:23 PM
Calling All Wagons girl Member's Car Gallery 29947 05-20-2010 11:44 AM
calling all wagons subineer Brakes, Steering & Suspension 11 09-28-2002 01:23 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.