Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Wednesday April 23, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Car Audio, Video & Security

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2013, 10:43 AM   #351
cm26484
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 284582
Join Date: Jun 2011
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: Orlando
Vehicle:
2011 WRX
Dark Grey Metallic

Default

I have now made more animations to cover more brands/logos for other installs.

The following animations are available, just PM me your email address and I will send over your request.

STI, WRX, 2.5i, and a generic Subaru animaiton.

Enjoy!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
cm26484 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 12:50 PM   #352
Maulis425
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 342171
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Vehicle:
2008 Impreza 2.5i
Gold

Default

I can vouch for how awesome the animations are; just get a custom ROM on your device and set this as the startup animation and voila, a very cool piece of flair for your Subie!
Maulis425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 08:56 PM   #353
NotYetRated
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 332255
Join Date: Sep 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by metajames View Post
I just finished my install over the weekend. Here are a few final pics.







Since I already had a Parrot system in the car the audio part was taken care of.

I created a dummy insert with the same dimensions as a standard double din but not as deep to accomodate the thickness of the tablet. I then glued (sugru) a snap on N7 back cover from ebay to the face of the insert so I can snap the tablet in and out for servicing. The dummy DIN insert is held into the dash using the OEM mount points with the "wings" transplanted from a double din mounting kit. This ensures I have the correct angles to mate with the trim pannel. I'm using the trim pannel from a USDM navi model.

A bit hard to visualize, I will gather some photos of the innards over the next few days and post them.

All together I'm pretty pleased with how this came out, the overall fit and finish is oem looking and secure.

My Parts List:

Subaru of America Double DIN AV Panel
Google Nexus 7
Parrot MKi 9100
Rocketfish Dual USB Vehicle Charger
Tech Armor Anti-Glare & Anti-Fingerprint (Matte) Screen Protector
eBay snap on back cover for mounting N7
Custom built acrylic double DIN sized "box" as a support
Metra 95-8902 Double DIN Installation Kit cannibalized for brackets
Metra 70-7552 Radio Wiring Harness for power tap
Enercell 12VDC Vehicle Power Accessory Outlet
StarTech.com Micro USB Cable - A to Right Angle Micro B
Can you explain how your set-up works? I am looking to get started on my build in the coming couple of weeks.

I assume:
You use the Nexus as input device and audio output, to the Parrot via 3.5mm, and the parrot goes direct to your speakers? Do you retain steering wheel controls over audio level? Do you utilize audio level on the tablet, or with the Parrot?

Wouldn't it be plausible to retain the factory WRX headunit, push it back, install a Nexus inf ront of it, and Bluetooth the Nexus to the factory headunit? Thus retaining the steering wheel controls? Or does that Parrot system give you additional sound quality or features?
NotYetRated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 02:40 PM   #354
zedix
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 336913
Join Date: Nov 2012
Chapter/Region: E. Canada
Vehicle:
2010 Impreza Ltd

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYetRated View Post
Wouldn't it be plausible to retain the factory WRX headunit, push it back, install a Nexus inf ront of it, and Bluetooth the Nexus to the factory headunit? Thus retaining the steering wheel controls? Or does that Parrot system give you additional sound quality or features?
It's been tried before earlier in the thread, no way to maintain the stock headunit as there's no room behind it.
zedix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 02:45 PM   #355
RiskyTrousers
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 327232
Join Date: Jul 2012
Default

Great write up! I'm going to try this myself in the near future.

Thanks for the great info!
RiskyTrousers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:28 PM   #356
jpegjpg
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 345951
Join Date: Feb 2013
Vehicle:
2011 WRX
WR Blue

Default

This is awesome but I would miss my steering wheel controls
jpegjpg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:55 PM   #357
philip0415
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 345965
Join Date: Feb 2013
Chapter/Region: International
Location: Hong Kong
Vehicle:
2006 WRX Wagon

Default

nice job man
philip0415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 01:12 PM   #358
outlaw29
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 337548
Join Date: Nov 2012
Vehicle:
12 wrx
silver

Default

I want to thank all of you for information that I got from reading this forum, it got me started on this mod myself. I used the original head unit and flipped the mouting brackets on the stereo. Then cut the back brackets off of the mounts and used the lower mounting steps on the dash to mount the stereo. You need to adjust the wiring harness behind the stereo and it will fit just fine. I'm using the bluetooth and steering controls from the origanal head unit. You have to trim the sides of the of the dash mount to allow the stereo face to clear going back but with a grindingstone on a drimel it works good. It kinda burns it off and you don't make a big mess and its allot easyer to control.Sorry about the big post, just wanted to let you'll know its tight fit but it works. May send some pics later. Thanks again.
outlaw29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:19 PM   #359
jon102034050
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 223895
Join Date: Sep 2009
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2010 WRX
Blue

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw29 View Post
I want to thank all of you for information that I got from reading this forum, it got me started on this mod myself. I used the original head unit and flipped the mouting brackets on the stereo. Then cut the back brackets off of the mounts and used the lower mounting steps on the dash to mount the stereo. You need to adjust the wiring harness behind the stereo and it will fit just fine. I'm using the bluetooth and steering controls from the origanal head unit. You have to trim the sides of the of the dash mount to allow the stereo face to clear going back but with a grindingstone on a drimel it works good. It kinda burns it off and you don't make a big mess and its allot easyer to control.Sorry about the big post, just wanted to let you'll know its tight fit but it works. May send some pics later. Thanks again.
Awesome! Please get some pics up when you get time!

I'm in the process of putting my nexus 7 in right now. Still working out a few details tho.
jon102034050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:46 PM   #360
KareemA
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 316122
Join Date: Apr 2012
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2012 IMPREZA WRX
White

Default

so how much did all this cost? looks amazing though
KareemA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:53 AM   #361
NotYetRated
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 332255
Join Date: Sep 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw29 View Post
I want to thank all of you for information that I got from reading this forum, it got me started on this mod myself. I used the original head unit and flipped the mouting brackets on the stereo. Then cut the back brackets off of the mounts and used the lower mounting steps on the dash to mount the stereo. You need to adjust the wiring harness behind the stereo and it will fit just fine. I'm using the bluetooth and steering controls from the origanal head unit. You have to trim the sides of the of the dash mount to allow the stereo face to clear going back but with a grindingstone on a drimel it works good. It kinda burns it off and you don't make a big mess and its allot easyer to control.Sorry about the big post, just wanted to let you'll know its tight fit but it works. May send some pics later. Thanks again.

Excellent! Thanks for the post, and confirmation that you can in fact use the stock head unit. My garage is not heated, so I will be waiting until things warm up here to do the install myself, but you definitely saved me some time and trials!
NotYetRated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 01:04 PM   #362
Buildscharacter
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 322223
Join Date: Jun 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw29 View Post
I want to thank all of you for information that I got from reading this forum, it got me started on this mod myself. I used the original head unit and flipped the mouting brackets on the stereo. Then cut the back brackets off of the mounts and used the lower mounting steps on the dash to mount the stereo. You need to adjust the wiring harness behind the stereo and it will fit just fine. I'm using the bluetooth and steering controls from the origanal head unit. You have to trim the sides of the of the dash mount to allow the stereo face to clear going back but with a grindingstone on a drimel it works good. It kinda burns it off and you don't make a big mess and its allot easyer to control.Sorry about the big post, just wanted to let you'll know its tight fit but it works. May send some pics later. Thanks again.
That's some pretty interesting information right there. I would be really interested in seeing some pics of what you ended up having to do to the stereo. In the interest of saving money on the steering wheel controls, I may end up taking out my current head unit and putting the stock one back in if this is pretty easily do-able.
Buildscharacter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 03:54 PM   #363
onsit
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 292225
Join Date: Aug 2011
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: N Bethesda, MD
Vehicle:
08 VF52 WRX
OBP

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw29 View Post
I want to thank all of you for information that I got from reading this forum, it got me started on this mod myself. I used the original head unit and flipped the mouting brackets on the stereo. Then cut the back brackets off of the mounts and used the lower mounting steps on the dash to mount the stereo. You need to adjust the wiring harness behind the stereo and it will fit just fine. I'm using the bluetooth and steering controls from the origanal head unit. You have to trim the sides of the of the dash mount to allow the stereo face to clear going back but with a grindingstone on a drimel it works good. It kinda burns it off and you don't make a big mess and its allot easyer to control.Sorry about the big post, just wanted to let you'll know its tight fit but it works. May send some pics later. Thanks again.
The benefit of not using the POS oem HU, is due to the sound quality. It just does not transition enough power to the speakers.

A 70$ cheap single din unit, will provide MUCH better sound quality.
onsit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 05:48 PM   #364
NotYetRated
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 332255
Join Date: Sep 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by onsit View Post

The benefit of not using the POS oem HU, is due to the sound quality. It just does not transition enough power to the speakers.

A 70$ cheap single din unit, will provide MUCH better sound quality.
I do understand your point in sound quality my only concern is would a cheap unit allow you to use the steering wheel controls? And also allow for Bluetooth connectivity.

I am also interested in add volume knob has anyone who has done this conversion missed having a physical volume knob?
NotYetRated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:03 PM   #365
outlaw29
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 337548
Join Date: Nov 2012
Vehicle:
12 wrx
silver

Default

Here are some links to some pics, I think? this is my second post!


http://www.flickr.com/photos/93032110@N08/
outlaw29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:25 PM   #366
cm26484
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 284582
Join Date: Jun 2011
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: Orlando
Vehicle:
2011 WRX
Dark Grey Metallic

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYetRated View Post
I do understand your point in sound quality my only concern is would a cheap unit allow you to use the steering wheel controls? And also allow for Bluetooth connectivity.

I am also interested in add volume knob has anyone who has done this conversion missed having a physical volume knob?
I have my Nexus 7 fully integrated now, and I did begin to miss my volume knob. I never used my steering wheel controls all that much, so no loss for me there. What I did do is install an analog potentiometer between my nexus 7 and my head unit for seperate sound control with a physical dial. Only problem I now find myself with is finding a place to put the volume knob permanently. I might make a fiberglass panel to fit over the tray under the climate controls and in front of the shifter, but that requires a lot of work to achieve a stock look.

My cheap head unit does not allow the ASWC Axxess Steering Wheel interface to connect. Like any custom setup, you have to see what works and what doesn't and make adjustments along the way to fit what you want.

BTW, can't wait to see some more install pics from everyone who requested animations!
cm26484 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 04:54 PM   #367
nrizzo
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 284164
Join Date: May 2011
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Vehicle:
2009 WRX Sedan
WRBlue

Default

I just had my Nexus installed based on alot of inspiration from this thread. I took it to my local car audio shop and they just plastibonded some plastic straps horizontally across the back which the nexus slides in and out of. I had them slightly offcenter it so that I could use the camera. Why keep the camera? Not sure yet.




Shot of it hooked up with my Torque Widgets Layout
nrizzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 12:06 AM   #368
mgwein
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 345121
Join Date: Jan 2013
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: VERO BEACH, FL
Vehicle:
2013 WRX DXO (dgm)
YZF-R1, FZR600, CR-250r

Default PJ's car is awesome

P.J.

what kind/brand of reader is that on the left of your steering wheel?
mgwein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:42 AM   #369
RayDZ
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 189417
Join Date: Sep 2008
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Location: NOR*CAL
Vehicle:
2004 WagonRX
San Remo Red

Default

Wow that is badass man! First time I have seen or even imagined of installing a tablet in a car like that lol!
RayDZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 11:21 AM   #370
OneSickRex
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 336544
Join Date: Oct 2012
Default

Sick install man!
OneSickRex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:06 AM   #371
scoobyfast
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 338128
Join Date: Nov 2012
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: NJ
Vehicle:
2013 WRX
SBP

Default

This post is rocks! New member here, just been lurking for the last couple months and have been implementing various ideas for this forum to my '13 WRX sedan (haven't figured out what the GB something or other acronym means yet, any help?) and I plan on an audio update with the nexus 7. I'm still new to the tablet scene but this post convinces me that I just need this. Don't know why but i have to integrate one of these into my dash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cm26484 View Post
I have now made more animations to cover more brands/logos for other installs.

The following animations are available, just PM me your email address and I will send over your request.

STI, WRX, 2.5i, and a generic Subaru animaiton.

Enjoy!
cm26484, these are real cool! I sent you a PM but I'm not sure if I'm allowed since I have no posts yet. could you PM me instead. Thanks.
scoobyfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:26 PM   #372
fordskydog
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 190937
Join Date: Oct 2008
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2011 IMpreza WRX
Obsidian Black Pearl

Default Lenovo Ideapad A1 install - Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordskydog View Post
I found a deal on a Lenovo Thinkpad A1. Cool thing is it has an fm tuner built in. Bonus. I will relocate factory nav headunit (not very fond of it, or satellite radio) and run tablet audio to it. I will pair my phone with tab and factory unit so calls come through, and so the interwebs are shared. Already have Torque Pro set up with the obdii dongle.

software and solutions to find:
-good main ui. seen several around. KITT? probably
-how does fm tuner work on that thing?
-write macros if needed to automate all the wireless handshakes required.
-upgrade tab to 4.0x or cm7, mainly for better voice recognition/root. always on voice rec?
-pair sixaxis controller and setup some games, mainly to impress brother
-keyboard? dammit. do I need a keyboard in my car now? probably not... use phone as mini keyboard? that would be cool
-hey! I can use that traffic/camera/radar database now! sweet!
-it would be great to have a map/traffic/weather overlay going on
-set up rss feeds for weather and aggregate podcasts for the morning commute
-how bout use my wifi outside the house to grab feeds to cut down phone data usage
-app to let tab place calls on phone
-setup Five Guys app. sweet

pipe dreams:
-wireless charging mat for phone. theoretically possible. seen a diy
-wireless (hell, wired) openport interface. flash different tunes from the car! that'd be schweet
-wireless cam? be great to use the video/telemetry record on Torque. phone's camera on windshield mount?
-peep cams on bumpers
-drive car from phone/sixaxis
-50 more torqs
Update -
So I am using a Lenovo Ideapad A1 (7") tab I got on Ebay for $90. I have received it and been playing with it. So Far:
- Bought tab
-Received it
- Upgraded Android from 2.x to 4.04 (have yet to root. Need root to fully control GPS, so in the plans)
- Loaded up softwares:
--Car Home Ultra - great home page for car. Gives large buttons for shortcuts and controls, simple layout. cool feature is back/playpause/forward media controls that work on whatever music app you used last. Very nice.
--GrooVe IP Lite (might upgrade) - makes calles over wifi from my Google Voice number
--Torque Pro - have BT OBDII thingy. Works awesome.
--Spotify
--Google Music
--I Heart Radio
--Google Maps, of course
--Google Navigation, see above. These two blow all other standalone GPS units OUT OF THE WATER as far as I'm concerned. Spent a day on the road with these, very nice.
--An2An Keyboard - use phone as keyboard for tablet! Nice touch. It is hard for a passenger to type stuff on the tab in the dash. Picking up the phone to enter searches and stuff is really nice.
--Pandora, cause I like Spotify, but they are missing some radio features (tailor seeds, remove accidental thumbs down, remove superfluous radio stations, etc.)
--Trapster - (!) Good one. Everyone here should use this. The more users, the better info. Basic map that shows speed trap/camera alerts, among others. Also lets you easily and quickly tag spot, should you see a speed cop out there.
--RadarNow! - shows a map with weather radar. Moves with you. Very nice, kinda like airplane weather radar.
--Tasker - requisite. MUST HAVE. Pulls everything together

I still don't have a final installation going. I have the factory navi. I tilted the faceplate and wrapped two rubber bands around the edges, closed faceplate, temporary situation. this is so I can easily take it inside with me and work on stuff. I have a couple Tasker profiles running to turn on Wifi and BT and kick into Car Home Ultra mode when the power and headphones are plugged in. Need root to turn on GPS in same situation. Also need to a profile to switch into An2An keyboard mode in that situation. Also figure out a way to turn on Wifi tether on my phone, probably on power cable, but maybe better some other way.

So far I am finding the Lenovo A1 just great for this application. It is stable with 4.04 and seems quick enough in processor to keep up. I will probably put together a 16Gb micro SD with music and cached google maps background data to facilitate and offline mode.

I need a single DIN head unit to replace the factory navi, because you can't recess that unit. Looking for another Ebay deal to keep prices down. Needs to have good amp (~20 watts RMS x4, 50ish peak), BT, and auxillary in. Might look for powered EQ too to boost the signal a bit and add a powered sub at some point. Crossovers etc would be nice. I have seen head units with crossovers and stuff, but it seems like the settings give you 4 or 5 choices instead of infinite adjustment.

Sorry no pics yet. I will do some tonight to document the stage 1 situation (temporary attachement). And I will do more if I run into anything different when I do the installation.

Last edited by fordskydog; 02-11-2013 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Added links, quoted my previous post, spellings
fordskydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 08:35 PM   #373
scoobyfast
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 338128
Join Date: Nov 2012
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: NJ
Vehicle:
2013 WRX
SBP

Default

I just ran across this radio:

http://www.scosche.com/car-stereo-re...ss-app-control

Looks like it might be a good way to use the nexus 7 for radio control. Any thoughts?
scoobyfast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 09:03 AM   #374
NotYetRated
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 332255
Join Date: Sep 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordskydog View Post
Update -
So I am using a Lenovo Ideapad A1 (7") tab I got on Ebay for $90. I have received it and been playing with it. So Far:
- Bought tab
-Received it
- Upgraded Android from 2.x to 4.04 (have yet to root. Need root to fully control GPS, so in the plans)
- Loaded up softwares:
--Car Home Ultra - great home page for car. Gives large buttons for shortcuts and controls, simple layout. cool feature is back/playpause/forward media controls that work on whatever music app you used last. Very nice.
--GrooVe IP Lite (might upgrade) - makes calles over wifi from my Google Voice number
--Torque Pro - have BT OBDII thingy. Works awesome.
--Spotify
--Google Music
--I Heart Radio
--Google Maps, of course
--Google Navigation, see above. These two blow all other standalone GPS units OUT OF THE WATER as far as I'm concerned. Spent a day on the road with these, very nice.
--An2An Keyboard - use phone as keyboard for tablet! Nice touch. It is hard for a passenger to type stuff on the tab in the dash. Picking up the phone to enter searches and stuff is really nice.
--Pandora, cause I like Spotify, but they are missing some radio features (tailor seeds, remove accidental thumbs down, remove superfluous radio stations, etc.)
--Trapster - (!) Good one. Everyone here should use this. The more users, the better info. Basic map that shows speed trap/camera alerts, among others. Also lets you easily and quickly tag spot, should you see a speed cop out there.
--RadarNow! - shows a map with weather radar. Moves with you. Very nice, kinda like airplane weather radar.
--Tasker - requisite. MUST HAVE. Pulls everything together

I still don't have a final installation going. I have the factory navi. I tilted the faceplate and wrapped two rubber bands around the edges, closed faceplate, temporary situation. this is so I can easily take it inside with me and work on stuff. I have a couple Tasker profiles running to turn on Wifi and BT and kick into Car Home Ultra mode when the power and headphones are plugged in. Need root to turn on GPS in same situation. Also need to a profile to switch into An2An keyboard mode in that situation. Also figure out a way to turn on Wifi tether on my phone, probably on power cable, but maybe better some other way.

So far I am finding the Lenovo A1 just great for this application. It is stable with 4.04 and seems quick enough in processor to keep up. I will probably put together a 16Gb micro SD with music and cached google maps background data to facilitate and offline mode.

I need a single DIN head unit to replace the factory navi, because you can't recess that unit. Looking for another Ebay deal to keep prices down. Needs to have good amp (~20 watts RMS x4, 50ish peak), BT, and auxillary in. Might look for powered EQ too to boost the signal a bit and add a powered sub at some point. Crossovers etc would be nice. I have seen head units with crossovers and stuff, but it seems like the settings give you 4 or 5 choices instead of infinite adjustment.

Sorry no pics yet. I will do some tonight to document the stage 1 situation (temporary attachement). And I will do more if I run into anything different when I do the installation.

Awesome update! Thanks for the info dude. Come spring time, I will begin my venture. First thing will be to find a complimentary head unit... and of course get a tab haha. I am holding out hoping the Nexus-X will come in a 7" variety
NotYetRated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:34 AM   #375
Maulis425
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 342171
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Vehicle:
2008 Impreza 2.5i
Gold

Default

I haven't gotten the N7 installed (or even purchased yet), but I do have a sweet single DIN radio that works - I've been using the Pioneer DEH-P9400BH as it has an aux input, BT and puts out good sound. You can pick it up on Amazon for about $180. If that's too much, then check out a 6400 or 7400 as they'll be in the $140 range. A crossover of infinite adjustment will be expensive to properly implement, so you may be stuck using what's built into the head unit for now.
Maulis425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.