Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday April 19, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Member's Car Gallery

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-14-2013, 09:15 PM   #1
Sullycyrus
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 271029
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2012 WRX
DGM

Hey NASIOC!
Finally I have time to post a build thread(not really, I should be studying... procrastination at its finest). Well here is my 2012 DGM WRX Hatch. I purchased this beast of a daily driver on 11/12/11 and have been loving it since the day I bought it. The mod bug hit rather early for me and has turned my car into a fun obsession for me. It has been a fun way to spend my hard earned dollars!

I live next to some of the best canyons around (SoCal) and those are free, so I do canyon runs quite frequently. I have some rally/offroad blood running through my veins, and this car has been used accordingly a few times, not to any extremes, but still, I have fun with it.

I've been focusing on having a great all around car, something that is a beast on the highway, can hold its own on hard canyon runs, get me and my gear up to the mountains, and remain comfortable on my daily commute from Redondo Beach where I live, to Westwood where I work and go to school. I do a lot of research on this site, and feel that I have bought and put to use some real quality parts for being on my budget. I am always open to suggestions and take advise very well, so tips/words of wisdom are greatly appreciated.

I recently started Autocrossing and I am completely obsessed! After these tires are shredded, I will be switching to some better performance tires, probably some Star Specs. The car performed extremely well on the course.

As I post new things that I have done to the car, I will give my unbiased thoughts/opinions/feelings on whatever parts anyone is interested in as best I can. Learning and doing has been a blast! Thanks for checking out my car!

Engine/Intake/Exhaust/Power
-Invidia Catback [06/18/12]
-Cobb AccessPort [07/18/12]
-Invidia Catted DP [07/18/12]
-Grimmspeed Heat Shield [07/24/12]
-[s] Cobb SF Intake + Box [10/10/12] [s]
-Grimmspeed EBCS [11/10/12]
-Protune By Church Automotive Testing 306awhp 328awtq
-Process West Top Mounted Intercooler
-Turbosmart Kompact Plumback Bpv

Suspension/Drivetrain/Brakes/Wheels/Tires
-RCE Black Springs
-Whiteline 24mm Adjustable Front Swaybar
-Whiteline 22mm Adjustable Rear Swaybar
-Kartboy Endlinks [04/02/12]
-Kartboy Short Shifter [10/06/12]
-Kartboy Front and Rear Shift Bushings [10/06/12
-Group N Transmission Mount
-Whiteline Crossmember Bushings [02/01/13]
-Wagner Ceramic Brake Pads
-BFgoodrich G-force Sport Comp 2 235/45/r17
*Coming soon: ACT Heavy Duty Street Clutch and Lightweight flywheel.

Interior/Electronics
-Custom 1.2 pound shift knob by WC Lathe Werks (03/14/12)
-DIY Seat Bolster Mod [05/12/12
-Winter Rubber Floor Mats [05/13/12]
-Proto AccessPort Holder [07/24/12]
-Kicker 12" Square L7 Subwoofer [10/12/12]
-Pioneer Amplifier [10/12/12]
-Coming soon: left side vent pod with Defi Boost gauge

Exterior
-OEM Roof Rack Bars [12/25/11]
-Yakima Snowboard Rack [12/25/11]
-RallyArmour Mud Flaps [04/02/12]
-De-badged Hatch [04/02/12
-Window Tint: Limo for the rear five windows, currently no tint on the front windows after getting pulled over twice for it, but going to go medium soon. [04/15/12]
-Yakima LoadWarrior Roof Basket [12/29/12]
-Painted headlight housing black, blacked out orange side reflectors

New engine bay with Process West Intercooler

Yosemite

Last edited by Sullycyrus; 08-30-2013 at 08:23 PM.
Sullycyrus is offline   Reply With Quote