Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Wednesday August 20, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Vancouver Impreza Club
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Vancouver Impreza Club Forum -- VIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2013, 08:41 PM   #251
DIGGYGV8
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 313558
Join Date: Mar 2012
Chapter/Region: VIC
Location: Burnaby
Vehicle:
2011 STi Sedan
SWP

Default

Actually nvm, i'm going now lol

C'yall there
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
DIGGYGV8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 09:43 PM   #252
lymphomaniac
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 334451
Join Date: Oct 2012
Chapter/Region: VIC
Location: YVR
Vehicle:
2013 Impreza2.0i CVT
DGM (sedan)

Default

Save me a spot, I hope to be there around 7pm.
lymphomaniac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:54 PM   #253
DIGGYGV8
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 313558
Join Date: Mar 2012
Chapter/Region: VIC
Location: Burnaby
Vehicle:
2011 STi Sedan
SWP

Default

Good turn out! On such a rainy day, the only reason this isn't a total replacement for byrne is the lack of washrooms and speedbumps!
DIGGYGV8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 02:13 AM   #254
LilDragon
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 203913
Join Date: Feb 2009
Chapter/Region: VIC
Location: Trout Lake Vancouver
Vehicle:
1999 2.5 RS
WRBlue & Rally Tattoo

Default

Glad to meet some new people tonight.
To the GC fella at the meet tonight, u were asking about the cluster bulbs. Since I don't know ur forum name, I'll just post it here. There're #74, #158 and #194 bulbs in our clusters. If you wanna change the color on the clock, speedo and tach only, you'll need one #194, and four#158s IIRC. I would order a couple more of each just in case, also they're not that expensive from ebay. Hopefully this would help.
LilDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 02:44 AM   #255
WRXGarmz
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 309804
Join Date: Feb 2012
Chapter/Region: VIC
Location: Vancouver
Vehicle:
2011 WRX
WRB

Default

Nice to finally get to meet some of you guys tonight! Will try to come out to more in the future!
WRXGarmz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 09:57 PM   #256
MaxinX
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 329752
Join Date: Aug 2012
Chapter/Region: VIC
Location: Vancouver, BC
Vehicle:
2000 2.5RS
Blue Ridge Pearl

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilDragon View Post
Glad to meet some new people tonight.
To the GC fella at the meet tonight, u were asking about the cluster bulbs. Since I don't know ur forum name, I'll just post it here. There're #74, #158 and #194 bulbs in our clusters. If you wanna change the color on the clock, speedo and tach only, you'll need one #194, and four#158s IIRC. I would order a couple more of each just in case, also they're not that expensive from ebay. Hopefully this would help.

That was me! Thanks! I was reading around on rs25 and could never find the actual number. hot dogs on me next time
MaxinX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 02:41 AM   #257
LilDragon
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 203913
Join Date: Feb 2009
Chapter/Region: VIC
Location: Trout Lake Vancouver
Vehicle:
1999 2.5 RS
WRBlue & Rally Tattoo

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxinX View Post
That was me! Thanks! I was reading around on rs25 and could never find the actual number. hot dogs on me next time
No worries man, I eat too much.
Tried to reply your PM, only the 3rd time worked. I'm tired of typing and I hated it
LilDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 04:49 PM   #258
fujiwara_yingyu
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 116351
Join Date: May 2006
Chapter/Region: VIC
Location: Richmond
Vehicle:
2009 CFRP GR WRB STI
2006 EVO IX MR

Default

nice weather. see you at green D.
fujiwara_yingyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 06:27 PM   #259
LilDragon
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 203913
Join Date: Feb 2009
Chapter/Region: VIC
Location: Trout Lake Vancouver
Vehicle:
1999 2.5 RS
WRBlue & Rally Tattoo

Default

Since most of u guys are always complaining about my car is so clean, I'll just leave it dirty this time.
LilDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 06:35 PM   #260
lymphomaniac
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 334451
Join Date: Oct 2012
Chapter/Region: VIC
Location: YVR
Vehicle:
2013 Impreza2.0i CVT
DGM (sedan)

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilDragon View Post
Since most of u guys are always complaining about my car is so clean, I'll just leave it dirty this time.
Where's that like button? I swear I saw one around here somewhere...

I think I'll be able to drop by tonight before I head off for some self-directed physio...
lymphomaniac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 08:26 PM   #261
DIGGYGV8
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 313558
Join Date: Mar 2012
Chapter/Region: VIC
Location: Burnaby
Vehicle:
2011 STi Sedan
SWP

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lymphomaniac

Where's that like button? I swear I saw one around here somewhere...

I think I'll be able to drop by tonight before I head off for some self-directed physio...
I'm in for 6-8:30ishh
DIGGYGV8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 08:32 PM   #262
fujiwara_yingyu
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 116351
Join Date: May 2006
Chapter/Region: VIC
Location: Richmond
Vehicle:
2009 CFRP GR WRB STI
2006 EVO IX MR

Default

will be there late today.
fujiwara_yingyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 09:01 PM   #263
LilDragon
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 203913
Join Date: Feb 2009
Chapter/Region: VIC
Location: Trout Lake Vancouver
Vehicle:
1999 2.5 RS
WRBlue & Rally Tattoo

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGGYGV8 View Post

I'm in for 6-8:30ishh
I saw u were at the other parking across the street? Are u buying some light or coffee? Ikea light is not good for u?
LilDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 09:02 PM   #264
LilDragon
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 203913
Join Date: Feb 2009
Chapter/Region: VIC
Location: Trout Lake Vancouver
Vehicle:
1999 2.5 RS
WRBlue & Rally Tattoo

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fujiwara_yingyu View Post
will be there late today.
Because of the weather? Come on man, u live in Richmond!

Last edited by LilDragon; 03-20-2013 at 10:29 PM.
LilDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:46 PM   #265
lymphomaniac
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 334451
Join Date: Oct 2012
Chapter/Region: VIC
Location: YVR
Vehicle:
2013 Impreza2.0i CVT
DGM (sedan)

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilDragon View Post
Since most of u guys are always complaining about my car is so clean, I'll just leave it dirty this time.
Your car wasn't that dirty.

Ok, now that I've changed out of my monkey suit, time to do some physio...

Hopefully some of you guys will still be there when I'm done... assuming I have the energy to drop by again.
lymphomaniac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 12:12 AM   #266
LilDragon
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 203913
Join Date: Feb 2009
Chapter/Region: VIC
Location: Trout Lake Vancouver
Vehicle:
1999 2.5 RS
WRBlue & Rally Tattoo

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lymphomaniac View Post

Your car wasn't that dirty.

Ok, now that I've changed out of my monkey suit, time to do some physio...

Hopefully some of you guys will still be there when I'm done... assuming I have the energy to drop by again.
We left there already. Small turn out today, so didn't stay too long.
LilDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 12:28 AM   #267
lymphomaniac
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 334451
Join Date: Oct 2012
Chapter/Region: VIC
Location: YVR
Vehicle:
2013 Impreza2.0i CVT
DGM (sedan)

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilDragon View Post
We left there already. Small turn out today, so didn't stay too long.
Ok, thanks for the heads up
lymphomaniac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 12:32 AM   #268
DIGGYGV8
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 313558
Join Date: Mar 2012
Chapter/Region: VIC
Location: Burnaby
Vehicle:
2011 STi Sedan
SWP

Default

Everyone who wanted to get in on the April gathering, PM me!

I've already PM'd Wrx04, LilDragon with my contact info

Added Tyler on FB already.
DIGGYGV8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 01:12 AM   #269
LilDragon
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 203913
Join Date: Feb 2009
Chapter/Region: VIC
Location: Trout Lake Vancouver
Vehicle:
1999 2.5 RS
WRBlue & Rally Tattoo

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGGYGV8 View Post
Everyone who wanted to get in on the April gathering, PM me!

I've already PM'd Wrx04, LilDragon with my contact info

Added Tyler on FB already.
I thought we decided that you're gonna post you FB profile link here?
LilDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 01:16 AM   #270
Wrx04
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 45360
Join Date: Oct 2003
Chapter/Region: VIC
Location: Richmond
Vehicle:
2007 STI
Matte Blk

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilDragon View Post
I thought we decided that you're gonna post you FB profile link here?

We can help him post here once we got his fb added!!! Lol
Wrx04 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 02:32 AM   #271
DIGGYGV8
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 313558
Join Date: Mar 2012
Chapter/Region: VIC
Location: Burnaby
Vehicle:
2011 STi Sedan
SWP

Default

>.> as if!
DIGGYGV8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 02:51 PM   #272
Kaotikz3000
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 351121
Join Date: Mar 2013
Chapter/Region: VIC
Location: South Surrey BC
Vehicle:
2013 Subaru WRX STI
WRB

Default

Hi I am a new Subie owner looking to meet some local enthusiasts and gain some knowledge of my wonderful new ride! Anyone willing to show me the ropes?

Last edited by Kaotikz3000; 03-23-2013 at 03:01 PM.
Kaotikz3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 06:00 PM   #273
DIGGYGV8
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 313558
Join Date: Mar 2012
Chapter/Region: VIC
Location: Burnaby
Vehicle:
2011 STi Sedan
SWP

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaotikz3000 View Post
Hi I am a new Subie owner looking to meet some local enthusiasts and gain some knowledge of my wonderful new ride! Anyone willing to show me the ropes?
FIRST: Welcome to the club
SECOND: We show many ropes
THIRD: There's TONS of meets! We even have many friends of friends drop by our meets they're so awesome. Drop any pre-emptive neg attitude(s) and come to the meets and you will be warmly welcomed. Often times there is a wealth of info at the meets from people who have done full swap, diagnosis, and even recommendation for parts/service etc.

Tuesday (Surrey)
Wednesday (Richmond IKEA @ 6PM)
Friday (Marine/Byrne Rd. @9-10ishPM - Market Crossing)

Not only that, impromptu meets all the time. Lately the Wednesday meets have been most popular as far as it goes between Wed/Fri meets. They're also earlier (Fri's a late night meet).

Check VIC general forums out, and you'll see the links to each thread.
DIGGYGV8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 01:01 PM   #274
Kaotikz3000
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 351121
Join Date: Mar 2013
Chapter/Region: VIC
Location: South Surrey BC
Vehicle:
2013 Subaru WRX STI
WRB

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGGYGV8 View Post
FIRST: Welcome to the club
SECOND: We show many ropes
THIRD: There's TONS of meets! We even have many friends of friends drop by our meets they're so awesome. Drop any pre-emptive neg attitude(s) and come to the meets and you will be warmly welcomed. Often times there is a wealth of info at the meets from people who have done full swap, diagnosis, and even recommendation for parts/service etc.

Tuesday (Surrey)
Wednesday (Richmond IKEA @ 6PM)
Friday (Marine/Byrne Rd. @9-10ishPM - Market Crossing)

Not only that, impromptu meets all the time. Lately the Wednesday meets have been most popular as far as it goes between Wed/Fri meets. They're also earlier (Fri's a late night meet).

Check VIC general forums out, and you'll see the links to each thread.
awesome, i appreciate the info and i am looking forward to attending a meet! most likely richmond! i could use a hot dog and an ice cream ha
Kaotikz3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 08:43 PM   #275
Mazubo
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 349900
Join Date: Mar 2013
Default

Hey guys and gals!
I look forward to meeting with everyone at one of the next meetups! I want to see and hear all of your mods 8-)! Can't wait!
Mazubo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.