Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Monday July 6, 2015
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Subaru Models > Outback Forum

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2013, 01:01 AM   #1
joe r
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 53412
Join Date: Jan 2004
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Cashmere, Wa 98815
Vehicle:
2003 Outback
Black and Gold.

Default Lowered Outbacks. Post your pic and suspension inside.

I see a raised thread going on but no lowered thread.


Please post,

Pic.
Suspension your running.
Any mods you had to do to make it work.
Wheel, tire size and offset.


As soon as I get mine all set up and figured out I will post pics. I own a 2003 Outback VDC Sedan with all options and Black leather...

I am running,
KW V2 coilovers for 03+ Legacy fitment.
Group N front top hats 02+ Impreza, wrx or STi fitment.
Legacy Spec B rear top hats.
Whiteline rear 20mm adjustable swaybar set on stiff Legacy/Outback fitment.
04+ STi Rallitek rear endlinks.


Mods to make it all work,
Removal of rear rubber bump stops that are mounted to the frame.
I will be installing paranoid 1" spacers front and rear, I am low at the suspensions highest setting. The ride is amazing and 100% better than factory.

Mods to come,
Rolling of my fenders front and rear.
18x8 STR 601 wheels +40 offset. "BBS LM reps".
225x50x18 BFG TA tires.
Whiteline 22mm non adjustable front swaybar Legacy/Outback fitment.
Whiteline front endlinks 02+ WRX fitment.



Stay tuned. I look forward to reading and drooling over your Outback.


joe r
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
joe r is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Old 04-03-2013, 01:55 PM   #2
Sideways the Seven
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 320455
Join Date: May 2012
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Location: DFW, Tx
Vehicle:
2012 STI Sedan
Silver

Default

I don't think mine is low enough to post here. I'm on the stock LGT suspension.
Sideways the Seven is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 10:33 PM   #3
joe r
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 53412
Join Date: Jan 2004
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Cashmere, Wa 98815
Vehicle:
2003 Outback
Black and Gold.

Default

Post it... I should be done this weekend with my fender rolling and wheel install...


joe r
joe r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 10:48 PM   #4
Sideways the Seven
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 320455
Join Date: May 2012
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Location: DFW, Tx
Vehicle:
2012 STI Sedan
Silver

Default

Here it is:


Sideways the Seven is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 09:55 PM   #5
DLC
out back
Moderator
 
Member#: 1964
Join Date: Jul 2000
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: 84XXX
Vehicle:
05 OB XT LTD
Silver/Gray

Default

05 WRX wheels with Falken Espia



07 Impreza wheels with Yoko YK520



STi inverted struts in the rear, WRX struts in the front, 06 WRX springs.

Selling it tomorrow...

Last edited by DLC; 04-07-2013 at 01:26 PM. Reason: additional image
DLC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 04:29 AM   #6
joe r
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 53412
Join Date: Jan 2004
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Cashmere, Wa 98815
Vehicle:
2003 Outback
Black and Gold.

Default

Both look great!


joe r
joe r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 12:11 PM   #7
PA-Outback2000
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 161832
Join Date: Oct 2007
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: PA
Vehicle:
2000 Outback Limited
Black

Default

I included everything!

Exterior/Cosmetic - 6000K HID headlights from lightwerkz.net, tints, LED tails and back-up lights. May do turn signals, but not sure.

Interior/Sound - 12" sub with box in the trunk, LED interior lights, satellite radio

Engine - weapon-r intake, borla header, random technology high-flow cat, stromung 2.25" catback, agency power engine pitch-stop "dog bone", buddy club grounding kit, perrin lightweight crank and beatrush alternator pulleys. have xcceleration's cams, smt6 ECU, and WRX injectors, but not installed yet

Suspension - ksport coilovers, powerflex poly suspension bushings all around and on rear diff, cusco front strut bar, whiteline roll-center/bump steer kit, whiteline anti-lift kit, whiteline front swaybar and end links, superpro steering rack bushings, whiteline rear sway bar, whiteline rear endlinks, cusco rear strut bar, beatrush rear frame bar, whiteline rear adjustable lateral links

PA-Outback2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:44 PM   #8
joe r
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 53412
Join Date: Jan 2004
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Location: Cashmere, Wa 98815
Vehicle:
2003 Outback
Black and Gold.

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PA-Outback2000 View Post
I included everything!

Exterior/Cosmetic - 6000K HID headlights from lightwerkz.net, tints, LED tails and back-up lights. May do turn signals, but not sure.

Interior/Sound - 12" sub with box in the trunk, LED interior lights, satellite radio

Engine - weapon-r intake, borla header, random technology high-flow cat, stromung 2.25" catback, agency power engine pitch-stop "dog bone", buddy club grounding kit, perrin lightweight crank and beatrush alternator pulleys. have xcceleration's cams, smt6 ECU, and WRX injectors, but not installed yet

Suspension - ksport coilovers, powerflex poly suspension bushings all around and on rear diff, cusco front strut bar, whiteline roll-center/bump steer kit, whiteline anti-lift kit, whiteline front swaybar and end links, superpro steering rack bushings, whiteline rear sway bar, whiteline rear endlinks, cusco rear strut bar, beatrush rear frame bar, whiteline rear adjustable lateral links



We have the same car almost and color. Mine is a 03 VDC sedan all options and super hard to find black leather.


joe r
joe r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 05:16 PM   #9
DLC
out back
Moderator
 
Member#: 1964
Join Date: Jul 2000
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: 84XXX
Vehicle:
05 OB XT LTD
Silver/Gray

Default

Very nice PA!

My current ride, an 01 BH Outback, is going to get its set of JDM GT-B (BG) wheels mounted tonight or tomorrow. Still trying to figure out if I want to lower it or not.
DLC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 05:55 PM   #10
PA-Outback2000
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 161832
Join Date: Oct 2007
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: PA
Vehicle:
2000 Outback Limited
Black

Default

DLC... i think i remember urs. post a pic.
PA-Outback2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 06:13 PM   #11
DLC
out back
Moderator
 
Member#: 1964
Join Date: Jul 2000
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: 84XXX
Vehicle:
05 OB XT LTD
Silver/Gray

Default

PA: The white one up above was my most recent, but it sold last week.

I'm on my second Outback, sixth Legacy. This one I'm taking over from the wife, who's moved to a more fuel efficient (but non-hybrid) alternative. Boring, but it's a better car than my 97 Outback Limited was in many ways.

Pics to come.
DLC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 06:52 PM   #12
PA-Outback2000
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 161832
Join Date: Oct 2007
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: PA
Vehicle:
2000 Outback Limited
Black

Default

ur new one is basically like mine... is it a wagon?
PA-Outback2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 03:33 PM   #13
DLC
out back
Moderator
 
Member#: 1964
Join Date: Jul 2000
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: 84XXX
Vehicle:
05 OB XT LTD
Silver/Gray

Default

Here's my (yet unlowered) BH6 with its new GT-B whees:

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...postcount=6999
DLC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 04:14 PM   #14
thebigd1973
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 339368
Join Date: Nov 2012
Default MY 2000 OBW Ltd.

Hey folks. Here are a couple of recent pictures of my ride.

SUSPENSION

- K-Sport AR Spec. Coilovers
- Whiteline Front Sway bar
- Whiteline Front end links
- Whiteline Rear Sway bar
- Whiteline Rear end links
- Whiteline Front tower strut bar


WHEELS & TIRES

- XXR 527's 18x8.75" 5x100 (Matte black)
- BF Goodrich Comp T/A 245/45-18
- NRG Lug nuts 471 Series in Pink c/w locks


ENGINE

- Weapon-R Short ram intake with Cold air extension piece.
- Borla Un-Equal Header
- Custom 2.5" Mid-pipe
- Apexi Noir muffler

EXTERIOR

- HID kit (6,000K) Low beams
- HID Kit (2,500K) Fog lights
- Blacked out Front grill with Pink Subaru Emblem
- Yakima Sky Box (attached to stock cross bars)
- Window Visors

INTERIOR

- Window tinting (Legal limit)
- Broadway convex mirror
- Pioneer In dash 7" Navi head unit
- Front stage - MB Quarts 6.5" Comp.
- Rear fill - Kicker - 6.5" Mid bass drivers
- Low end - RE Audio 15" SE Sub
- Amplification - MB Quart - 5 Channel - 980Watt Class D amp.
- Thought-out iPhone 5 Holder
- Viper 5901 Alarm/Starter system

Lots to come in the next few months. :-)

I absolutely love my Subie!!!






Then a shot of my Outback and my son (David Junior's Mazda, together).



Last edited by thebigd1973; 07-11-2013 at 07:31 AM. Reason: added more information.
thebigd1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 07:47 AM   #15
03wrxyllw
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 277176
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: wv
Default

Just wondering van you use 08+ Sti coilovers on a 01 legacy?
03wrxyllw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 12:01 PM   #16
Sideways the Seven
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 320455
Join Date: May 2012
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Location: DFW, Tx
Vehicle:
2012 STI Sedan
Silver

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigd1973 View Post
Hey folks. Here are a couple of recent pictures of my ride.

SUSPENSION

- K-Sport AR Spec. Coilovers
- Whiteline Front Sway bar
- Whiteline Front end links
- Whiteline Rear Sway bar
- Whiteline Rear end links
- Whiteline Front tower strut bar


WHEELS & TIRES

- XXR 527's 18x8.75" 5x100 (Matte black)
- BF Goodrich Comp T/A 245/45-18
- NRG Lug nuts 471 Series in Pink c/w locks


ENGINE

- Weapon-R Short ram intake with Cold air extension piece.
- Borla Un-Equal Header
- Custom 2.5" Mid-pipe
- Apexi Noir muffler

EXTERIOR

- HID kit (6,000K) Low beams
- HID Kit (2,500K) Fog lights
- Blacked out Front grill with Pink Subaru Emblem
- Yakima Sky Box (attached to stock cross bars)
- Window Visors

INTERIOR

- Window tinting (Legal limit)
- Broadway convex mirror
- Pioneer In dash 7" Navi head unit
- Front stage - MB Quarts 6.5" Comp.
- Rear fill - Kicker - 6.5" Mid bass drivers
- Low end - RE Audio 15" SE Sub
- Amplification - MB Quart - 5 Channel - 980Watt Class D amp.
- Thought-out iPhone 5 Holder
- Viper 5901 Alarm/Starter system

Lots to come in the next few months. :-)

I absolutely love my Subie!!!

Then a shot of my Outback and my son (David Junior's Mazda, together).
Love it!
Sideways the Seven is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 12:26 AM   #17
Workman217
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 359747
Join Date: Jun 2013
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Eastern Shore,MD
Vehicle:
2004 legacy
Mystic Blue Pearl

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03wrxyllw View Post
Just wondering van you use 08+ Sti coilovers on a 01 legacy?
Would also like to know the answer to this.......
Workman217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 11:12 AM   #18
Sasquatch88
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 359943
Join Date: Jun 2013
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: Columbus, GA
Vehicle:
2005 Outback
Willow Green Opal

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideways the Seven View Post
Here it is:
THAT....is sexy as ****. That red with gold wheels...impressive sir. Looks great. Needs a little low to complete it, but I dig.
Sasquatch88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 08:57 PM   #19
Sideways the Seven
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 320455
Join Date: May 2012
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Location: DFW, Tx
Vehicle:
2012 STI Sedan
Silver

Default

Thanks! A drop is definitely in the plans, just need to settle on an option.
Sideways the Seven is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 08:06 PM   #20
TommyJakks
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 363445
Join Date: Jul 2013
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Long Island, New York
Vehicle:
2012 MK6 GTI
Deep Black Pearl

Default

Nice Outbacks!! Super Clean.
TommyJakks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 12:13 AM   #21
thebigd1973
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 339368
Join Date: Nov 2012
Default

:d Yippy
thebigd1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 09:15 PM   #22
Sideways the Seven
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 320455
Join Date: May 2012
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Location: DFW, Tx
Vehicle:
2012 STI Sedan
Silver

Default

Changed to Prodrive PFF7 on 245/40/18

Sideways the Seven is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 10:38 AM   #23
Thekidboulay
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 364233
Join Date: Aug 2013
Default 2011 outback sport!!

I have a 2011 outback sport I just bought and can't find parts for this thing anywhere anyone have any good places for me to go
Thekidboulay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 11:49 AM   #24
Sideways the Seven
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 320455
Join Date: May 2012
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Location: DFW, Tx
Vehicle:
2012 STI Sedan
Silver

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thekidboulay View Post
I have a 2011 outback sport I just bought and can't find parts for this thing anywhere anyone have any good places for me to go
What parts are you looking for? Suspension is the same as the Impreza
Sideways the Seven is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 09:22 AM   #25
dets34
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 320143
Join Date: May 2012
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Detroit, MI
Vehicle:
2002 WRX stage 2+
Silver

Default

anyone know what year thebigd1973's outback is. looks like an 01 but I could be wrong. I just totaled my 02 wrx and picked up a swagin wagon myself and was just wondering what year his was because that is the cleanest looking wagon ever. great work!
dets34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2015 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2015, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.