Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday August 21, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Reviews > Dealership Reviews

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Old 04-13-2013, 10:10 PM   #1
Subiesaurus WRX
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 347245
Vehicle:
2013 WRX
PBP

Default Concordville Subaru

So, I decide to order a WRX on 2/6/2013. This order was through Rafferty Subaru in Newtown Square. Well, there was no communication, unanswered e-mails, and despite them telling me it would be around 8 weeks, when I talked with the dealership at 8.5 weeks they stated it was still "in cue".

Well, as inpatient as I am, I decided to search local inventories. I went to Concordville Subaru and found a PBP 5 door that caught my attention. I contacted them and they said it was still available (came in probably the week prior). So, when I arrived I was able to speak with Moe who stated he would give me the previous deal (VIP + 2% off) and match what was offered for my trade or give more. There was no hassle, even though my VIP was expired, and everthing went perfectly.

Here is why I would recommend them. While I was hanging out in Moe's office, he was doing everything in his nature to get every customer (on a busy Saturday) the deal THEY WANTED (within reason of course). I overheard many interactions and in every one he did everything he could to make EVERYONE happy.

Pretty amazing place, and Moe was an amazing guy. If you ever go there talk to him first.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Subiesaurus WRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 01:03 AM   #2
rlight
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 344281

It's good to see someone that had a positive experience there. I bought my wrx from them in November, I will never return to that dealership. We made some deals with a few extra parts and it was a nightmare to get someone to answer my calls in the weeks after my purchase. I finally went through online sales and someone helped me out. During the process I left over 6 messages and even left a few for the sales manager and never received a call back. I wasn't even that bad, I called once a day and left polite messages until the 7th day when I lost my cool.

In the end, I got a fair deal and I'm happy with my car, just hate the sound of their IVR/voice mail system.
rlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 11:06 PM   #3
PlasmaKeith
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 332379
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2012 Stage 2 WRX
Plasma Blue

At least one person had a good experience there! I got my 2012 wrx there and they gave me no deals i got it for full sticker price. Second bad experience I had there was when I got my first oil change my car was done in an hour but they had me waiting for it until almost closing time. I will goto Rafferty Subaru or Fred Beans Subaru from now on!
PlasmaKeith is offline   Reply With Quote