Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday April 19, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Mid Atlantic Impreza Club
Mid Atlantic Impreza Club Forum sponsored by Annapolis Subaru
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Mid Atlantic Impreza Club -- MAIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2013, 02:23 AM   #251
theyellowroseoftexas
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 355111
Join Date: Apr 2013
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Location: Texas
Vehicle:
2013 XV Crosstrek
Dessert Khaki

Cool Warranty Question

I just purchased a Subaru Crosstrek from a dealer 200 miles down the road, we got the Subaru Added Security Maintenance Agreement and I noticed it has a selling dealer # on it. Can you tell me if I have to go back to that dealer or will my local dealer honor the Agreement?
Also, this has to be one of the best posts I have ever read. I just spent an hour reading the whole thing - thanks so much for your help!

Rose
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
theyellowroseoftexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 05:54 PM   #252
Beyer Subaru
Former Vendor
 
Member#: 206860
Join Date: Mar 2009
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Alexandria, VA
Vehicle:
13 BRZ 05 92X Aero
White, Black

Default

Hi Rose,

You can go to any dealer in the US with the Subaru Added Security Plans. You can simply provide your VIN and your plan will pop up in their system. I also signed up with the Maintenance Plan. I wish they still had it available out to 60k though. I was only able to get one out to 45k.

Yep, I love this thread. I hope that Crash Sector will come back as this is really his baby.

Thank You for the kind words!
Beyer Subaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 12:47 AM   #253
theyellowroseoftexas
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 355111
Join Date: Apr 2013
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Location: Texas
Vehicle:
2013 XV Crosstrek
Dessert Khaki

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyer Subaru View Post
Hi Rose,

You can go to any dealer in the US with the Subaru Added Security Plans. You can simply provide your VIN and your plan will pop up in their system. I also signed up with the Maintenance Plan. I wish they still had it available out to 60k though. I was only able to get one out to 45k.

Yep, I love this thread. I hope that Crash Sector will come back as this is really his baby.

Thank You for the kind words!
Your Welcome - makes me wish I were in VA!
theyellowroseoftexas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 07:01 PM   #254
Bluemachine
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 302496
Join Date: Nov 2011
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Columbia,MD
Vehicle:
2013 WRX STI
WRB

Default

I am considering swapping my 2013 STI sedan for an hatch. I have base with nav 4k miles owned 3 months. Right away sales guy was talking 29k on trade wth?
That can not be right. Msrp was 36700 I believe.
Bluemachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 02:41 PM   #255
growling_boxer
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 165744
Join Date: Dec 2007
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Eastern PA
Vehicle:
2000 LGT
2007 STi

Default

and whoever buys your car will have to pay a higher rate of interest because it is used. STi's hold a lot of value, but you still lose value right off the lot because there isn't a long waiting list to get one.
growling_boxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 10:27 AM   #256
Beyer Subaru
Former Vendor
 
Member#: 206860
Join Date: Mar 2009
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Alexandria, VA
Vehicle:
13 BRZ 05 92X Aero
White, Black

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluemachine View Post
I am considering swapping my 2013 STI sedan for an hatch. I have base with nav 4k miles owned 3 months. Right away sales guy was talking 29k on trade wth?
That can not be right. Msrp was 36700 I believe.
Per KBB the dealer is spot-on: http://www.kbb.com/subaru/impreza/20...&mileage=10000
Trade-In values are ranging from 29-34K.

The 2013MY is still being sold and KBB doesn't even have it populated yet to look at trade-in values. The PreOwned Mgr will be going against brand new models. You will be taking your first 2 years of depreciation right now. Chances are very good you would still be offered around 29ish two years from now.

They will have to take your car in, do approx 500 of reconditioning and then hope they can sell it for 32-33ish. If not it will go to auction and they will be trying to recoup the 29k they gave you and what ever costs in shipping, auction fees, etc.

It's a hard pill to swallow but any car traded-in during the model year run will take a hit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by growling_boxer View Post
and whoever buys your car will have to pay a higher rate of interest because it is used. STi's hold a lot of value, but you still lose value right off the lot because there isn't a long waiting list to get one.
In PA there might not be a waiting list but here in VA these (WRX/STI) have been Order only cars since Nov of 2010.
Beyer Subaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 04:29 PM   #257
Bluemachine
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 302496
Join Date: Nov 2011
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Columbia,MD
Vehicle:
2013 WRX STI
WRB

Default

Odd carmax in va beach has a 2011 STI sedan, price is 35,000 @36k miles. Similar prices with other dealers. I guess I will keep mine and pay it off and buy a hatch too. Thanks again.
Bluemachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 10:20 AM   #258
Beyer Subaru
Former Vendor
 
Member#: 206860
Join Date: Mar 2009
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Alexandria, VA
Vehicle:
13 BRZ 05 92X Aero
White, Black

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluemachine View Post
Odd carmax in va beach has a 2011 STI sedan, price is 35,000 @36k miles. Similar prices with other dealers. I guess I will keep mine and pay it off and buy a hatch too. Thanks again.
No worries. Let me know how I can be of further assistance with any other questions that arise.
Beyer Subaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 10:26 AM   #259
singincanary
Will mod for Guinness
Moderator
 
Member#: 77921
Join Date: Dec 2004
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Orange County, New York
Vehicle:
'02 Foz
'07 'beca, '08 OBXT

Default

I'm a NY resident looking to purchase a car currently registered and located in VA. Does VA offer temporary plates for transport?
singincanary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 01:21 PM   #260
Beyer Subaru
Former Vendor
 
Member#: 206860
Join Date: Mar 2009
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Alexandria, VA
Vehicle:
13 BRZ 05 92X Aero
White, Black

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by singincanary View Post
I'm a NY resident looking to purchase a car currently registered and located in VA. Does VA offer temporary plates for transport?
Yes, we offer 30 day temp tags through a dealer purchase. I can't say the same for a person that is buying a car from another person though?

I wouldn't even know how to get temp tags in that situation?

I was able to find trip permit info for VA residents - http://www.dmv.virginia.gov/vehicles/#temp_permit.html

Maybe NY offers the same type of permits?
Beyer Subaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 11:04 PM   #261
dirtybird222
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 330968
Join Date: Sep 2012
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2012 WRX
PBP

Default

Looking to lease an XV Crosstrek for the wife. How flexible is Subaru on lease pricing? I've managed to haggle down some prices before on a lease and get $0 down in the process but the General and Honda are much larger companies. Just looking for some info before we start to shop around.
dirtybird222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 12:33 PM   #262
Beyer Subaru
Former Vendor
 
Member#: 206860
Join Date: Mar 2009
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Alexandria, VA
Vehicle:
13 BRZ 05 92X Aero
White, Black

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtybird222 View Post
Looking to lease an XV Crosstrek for the wife. How flexible is Subaru on lease pricing? I've managed to haggle down some prices before on a lease and get $0 down in the process but the General and Honda are much larger companies. Just looking for some info before we start to shop around.
The Sale Pricing is dependant on the selling dealer. Meaning it will be dependant on the market you're in and if the dealer is willing to discount or haggle with you on the Sale Price.

We (Beyer Subaru) will treat a lease the same as a purchase and provide you with the most aggressive sale pricing available.

We (Beyer Subaru) will usually factor all of your t,t,fees into the lease leaving only the 1st payment due at signing.

I have never done/seen a Subaru Lease without any money or at least first payment down.
Beyer Subaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 02:15 PM   #263
Coachgids
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 361989
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Annapolis, MD
Default SPT exhausts

Just was at the local dealership. Maybe someone can answer this. All the new WRXs are equipped with the SPT exhausts. We did a search around and almost all the cars are so equipped. Is this because at the end of the model year they are trying to get rid of extra parts? Or just that they like to push the cars with added options?
The hatch with the SPT exhausts just seems to really drone. So I was looking to try one with a stock set up.
Coachgids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 04:55 PM   #264
Beyer Subaru
Former Vendor
 
Member#: 206860
Join Date: Mar 2009
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Alexandria, VA
Vehicle:
13 BRZ 05 92X Aero
White, Black

Default

Yes, the majority of cars will come with the "high dollar" Accessories like Short Throw, Catback, Boost Gauge, etc..

Yes, they are trying to clear out stock of Accessories but it is also because the demographic likes these on the cars off the start.


Your dealer should be able to tailor fit the Accessories to your needs depending on when the vehicles are scheduled to arrive.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Coachgids View Post
Just was at the local dealership. Maybe someone can answer this. All the new WRXs are equipped with the SPT exhausts. We did a search around and almost all the cars are so equipped. Is this because at the end of the model year they are trying to get rid of extra parts? Or just that they like to push the cars with added options?
The hatch with the SPT exhausts just seems to really drone. So I was looking to try one with a stock set up.
Beyer Subaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 10:49 AM   #265
okayh
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 338233
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: La Plata, MD
Vehicle:
2012 WRX
Black

Default

I'm looking at trading in my 2012 WRX premium. I already know I will be taking a decent hit. However, the first dealer I went to gave me an offer that seemed pretty low.

1) How can I get a better feel for what these cars (and cars in general for future reference) go for trade-in wise? I get that NADA and KBB are just kind of "darts at the wall" in this regard.

2) What is NADA Black Book? Some dealer marketing crap? They referenced that when I questioned the seemingly low trade.

3) Why does Waldorf Subaru parts suck so much?

4) Does taking the car back to the dealer I bought it from give me any hope for getting an overall deal (trade and replacement) on the used vehicle I want to replace it with?
okayh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 10:21 PM   #266
Phelony Jones
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 346478
Join Date: Feb 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by okayh View Post
I'm looking at trading in my 2012 WRX premium. I already know I will be taking a decent hit. However, the first dealer I went to gave me an offer that seemed pretty low.

1) How can I get a better feel for what these cars (and cars in general for future reference) go for trade-in wise? I get that NADA and KBB are just kind of "darts at the wall" in this regard.

2) What is NADA Black Book? Some dealer marketing crap? They referenced that when I questioned the seemingly low trade.

3) Why does Waldorf Subaru parts suck so much?

4) Does taking the car back to the dealer I bought it from give me any hope for getting an overall deal (trade and replacement) on the used vehicle I want to replace it with?
Try the Subaru Guaranteed Trade Program.
Phelony Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 02:46 PM   #267
Beyer Subaru
Former Vendor
 
Member#: 206860
Join Date: Mar 2009
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Alexandria, VA
Vehicle:
13 BRZ 05 92X Aero
White, Black

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by okayh View Post
I'm looking at trading in my 2012 WRX premium. I already know I will be taking a decent hit. However, the first dealer I went to gave me an offer that seemed pretty low.

1) How can I get a better feel for what these cars (and cars in general for future reference) go for trade-in wise? I get that NADA and KBB are just kind of "darts at the wall" in this regard.

2) What is NADA Black Book? Some dealer marketing crap? They referenced that when I questioned the seemingly low trade.

3) Why does Waldorf Subaru parts suck so much?

4) Does taking the car back to the dealer I bought it from give me any hope for getting an overall deal (trade and replacement) on the used vehicle I want to replace it with?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phelony Jones View Post
Try the Subaru Guaranteed Trade Program.
1) NADA, Edmunds, KBB, AutoTrader, TrueCar, Etc are all great ways to get a feel for what cars like yours are "worth" for trade-in. The Auction Values will reign supreme in this respect though. They will dictate your real trade-in value to a dealer.

2) It's a tool that tells us the market "value" for a vehicle. We will use this to value our PreOwned cars for what we can expect the car to be worth at the time of retail. It's updated monthly and is generally pretty spot on for us to sell the car, not so much for you though to see trade-in value.

3)They suck in every respect. We constantly and consistently gain clients that are less than a stones throw away from them. I only have an opinion on them because I bought a car from them years and years back. I wouldn't send an enemy to them for any reason.

4)No, you can take the car anywhere and expect the same service, respect and deal regardless of the store you select. The only reason to go back to your original dealer is that you like the store, salesman, geography, etc.. Many time I will recommend for my clients to try out CarMax for trade-in values as they generally lead the market by a good 100-500 better than most dealers.

Yes, the Subaru GTP is a great starting point. But it's very vague and uninvolved. You will still need to do a "real" trade-in appraisal regardless of where you decide to go. Some will be higher or lower thanm the GTP depending on the actual condition of the vehicle.

Shopping a trade-in is just like shopping a new car deal. All of your dealers will vary by a couple hundred dollars. But you shouldn't see a gap of 500-1,000 unless a dealer is really trying to "steal" your trade.
Beyer Subaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 09:30 PM   #268
johnsonroda27
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 302186
Join Date: Nov 2011
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: norristown
Vehicle:
2011 wrx
pearl white

Default

heres one for you. i recently went to look at a used wrx with 21k on it.. first off it was listed as a premium and when they pulled it up it wasn't. immediately i told them it wasnt and they adjusted the price a whopping 400 dollars.. they had the car originally listed at 25,300. i noticed a crack on the front bumper lip, a big scuff on the side skirt and a scratch and dent on one door. Now I understand this is a used car but since it was already mispriced as a premium when it was not I became less and less interested by the minute. I told them the only chance they had at selling me this car was me taking it to a friend who works at a body shop for a quote. They finally agreed. Long story short. I came back and offered 24k and said with the body work and price thats the most I was going to pay and thats that. they came back at 24,400 and I said no and he said ok have a nice day and walked away and I walked out. As I was now putting my now sleeping 2 year old in the car he chases me out and says ok we'll do it. At this point I was 50/50 and did not even really care what happened as this was 3 hours in. Two things here. 1. I feel after I was approved by the bank. Before major negotiating helped me alot and gave me a ton of leverage. once they found out a bank was on board they knew they had a sale if they wanted it. but what happened after I won the price battle was unreal and still pisses me off today. They took there sweet old time inspecting, cleaning, detailing, and checking the car to make sure it was ok because it was never in the shop. I know what your thinking, that this takes time BUT, I was there a grand total of 10.5 hours .. 9am to 7:30pm. I honestly feel like since i got my way on the price they had the last laugh on screwing me knowing there was nothing I could do as the car and paperwork was complete and the car was mine. For this reason I will never buy a car from them again. My 2 year old was a saint that day and didnt cry once but thats not the point. they could have cared less. Oh and I was 1 of maybe 5 people who walked in the dealer all day as this was a tuesday
johnsonroda27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 12:53 PM   #269
Beyer Subaru
Former Vendor
 
Member#: 206860
Join Date: Mar 2009
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Alexandria, VA
Vehicle:
13 BRZ 05 92X Aero
White, Black

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonroda27 View Post
heres one for you. i recently went to look at a used wrx with 21k on it.. first off it was listed as a premium and when they pulled it up it wasn't. immediately i told them it wasnt and they adjusted the price a whopping 400 dollars.. they had the car originally listed at 25,300. i noticed a crack on the front bumper lip, a big scuff on the side skirt and a scratch and dent on one door. Now I understand this is a used car but since it was already mispriced as a premium when it was not I became less and less interested by the minute. I told them the only chance they had at selling me this car was me taking it to a friend who works at a body shop for a quote. They finally agreed. Long story short. I came back and offered 24k and said with the body work and price thats the most I was going to pay and thats that. they came back at 24,400 and I said no and he said ok have a nice day and walked away and I walked out. As I was now putting my now sleeping 2 year old in the car he chases me out and says ok we'll do it. At this point I was 50/50 and did not even really care what happened as this was 3 hours in. Two things here. 1. I feel after I was approved by the bank. Before major negotiating helped me alot and gave me a ton of leverage. once they found out a bank was on board they knew they had a sale if they wanted it. but what happened after I won the price battle was unreal and still pisses me off today. They took there sweet old time inspecting, cleaning, detailing, and checking the car to make sure it was ok because it was never in the shop. I know what your thinking, that this takes time BUT, I was there a grand total of 10.5 hours .. 9am to 7:30pm. I honestly feel like since i got my way on the price they had the last laugh on screwing me knowing there was nothing I could do as the car and paperwork was complete and the car was mine. For this reason I will never buy a car from them again. My 2 year old was a saint that day and didnt cry once but thats not the point. they could have cared less. Oh and I was 1 of maybe 5 people who walked in the dealer all day as this was a tuesday
I'm confused brother? I don't see a question in here anywhere.
Beyer Subaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 01:02 PM   #270
johnsonroda27
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 302186
Join Date: Nov 2011
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: norristown
Vehicle:
2011 wrx
pearl white

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyer Subaru View Post
I'm confused brother? I don't see a question in here anywhere.
was kinda hoping you could confirm why i was basically screwed to sit there all day..
johnsonroda27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 09:38 AM   #271
Beyer Subaru
Former Vendor
 
Member#: 206860
Join Date: Mar 2009
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Alexandria, VA
Vehicle:
13 BRZ 05 92X Aero
White, Black

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonroda27 View Post
was kinda hoping you could confirm why i was basically screwed to sit there all day..
Oh, ok. It sounds like you went to a Toyota Dealer and you didn't really have a set gameplan going into it.

I will always recommend the following:
1. Research the vehicle. Be it New or PreOwned. Try to lock-in to the year, make, model, trim, options, accessories, etc. If possible select a second or third color choice.

2. Research the dealer and/or salesperson that you would like to work with. Check referrals and reviews of the dealer and/or salesperson through family, friends, co-workers, internet, etc.

3. Once you have a car and dealer locked-in start to research the finance end of things. What do you want to pay, finance, aftermarket, etc?

4. Lock-in the deal by phone, internet or in person.

5. Go to the dealer. Complete the transaction and drive away in your car.

The industry standard for a deal from start to finish averages at about 8 hours. This is because of many, many factors but it all comes down to preparedness in my eyes with all parties involved.

We generally average about 2-2.5 hours from start to finish with new car transactions and 2.5-3.5 for preowned. This is because so many of our clients are very internet savvy and don't want to spend a lot of time at the dealer.

Your buying experience is what you make of it.

Last edited by Beyer Subaru; 09-19-2013 at 11:59 AM. Reason: He went to a Toyota Dealer.
Beyer Subaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 11:26 AM   #272
johnsonroda27
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 302186
Join Date: Nov 2011
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: norristown
Vehicle:
2011 wrx
pearl white

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyer Subaru View Post
Oh, ok. It sounds like you went to a used car dealer and you didn't really have a set gameplan going into it. I will always recommend the following: 1. Research the vehicle. Be it New or PreOwned. Try to lock-in to the year, make, model, trim, options, accessories, etc. If possible select a second or third color choice. 2. Research the dealer and/or salesperson that you would like to work with. Check referrals and reviews of the dealer and/or salesperson through family, friends, co-workers, internet, etc. 3. Once you have a car and dealer locked-in start to research the finance end of things. What do you want to pay, finance, aftermarket, etc? 4. Lock-in the deal by phone, internet or in person. 5. Go to the dealer. Complete the transaction and drive away in your car. The industry standard for a deal from start to finish averages at about 8 hours. This is because of many, many factors but it all comes down to preparedness in my eyes with all parties involved. We generally average about 2-2.5 hours from start to finish with new car transactions and 2.5-3.5 for preowned. This is because so many of our clients are very internet savvy and don't want to spend a lot of time at the dealer. Your buying experience is what you make of it.
It was a toyota dealership.
johnsonroda27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 11:58 AM   #273
Beyer Subaru
Former Vendor
 
Member#: 206860
Join Date: Mar 2009
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Alexandria, VA
Vehicle:
13 BRZ 05 92X Aero
White, Black

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonroda27 View Post
It was a toyota dealership.
Ok. I edited it to say that you went to a Toyota Dealer.
Beyer Subaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 01:05 AM   #274
DavC825
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 201736
Join Date: Feb 2009
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
The 4 door goodluck
Charm

Default

Not sure if this has been over yet or not.

Anywho, were in the market for a new car since my moms minivan got totaled a month ago.

The vehicle were interested in is a 2014 since all of the 2013 vehicles are all gone. Would the dealership be less willing to negotiate on the price of the vehicle since it's 2013 right now and they're selling the newer models already. Or does it vary from brand to brand dealer to dealer?

(This is for an Acura Rdx if that matters at all)
DavC825 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 02:18 PM   #275
Beyer Subaru
Former Vendor
 
Member#: 206860
Join Date: Mar 2009
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Alexandria, VA
Vehicle:
13 BRZ 05 92X Aero
White, Black

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavC825 View Post
Not sure if this has been over yet or not.

Anywho, were in the market for a new car since my moms minivan got totaled a month ago.

The vehicle were interested in is a 2014 since all of the 2013 vehicles are all gone. Would the dealership be less willing to negotiate on the price of the vehicle since it's 2013 right now and they're selling the newer models already. Or does it vary from brand to brand dealer to dealer?

(This is for an Acura Rdx if that matters at all)
Pricing will vary from car to car and store to store.

Acura like Honda has a fair amount of mark-up and produces a huge amount of vehicles.

Your best bet is to:
Select the car you want to purchase - color, trim, options, etc
Select the dealer/salesperson that you want to work with
Engage the store by buying service or email directly. If you make a purchase request to vague you will have multiple, multiple dealers contacting you trying to earn your business.
Go to the store and seal the deal.

There are a multitude of sites now that break down all of the pricing very clearly so that you will understand the "deal" that you are getting.

TrueCar, Edmunds, KBB, etc are good examples.
Beyer Subaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
P0171 CEL Thread - Everything you ever wanted to know? CirrusWRX Factory 2.0L Turbo Powertrain 557 02-21-2014 05:21 PM
Everything you ever wanted to know about anything ever made......ever Hester Prynne Off-Topic 12 11-05-2008 05:57 PM
OT Non-Gun Nuts: Everything you ever wanted to know but were afraid to ask (or try) Janq Off-Topic 47 12-29-2006 01:23 PM
('93-'01) Everything you ever wanted to know about Subarus... Porsche914boxer4 Impreza Forum 15 07-23-2001 09:17 PM
Everything you ever wanted to know about WRX exhauasts (old model) --> rao Normally Aspirated Powertrain 5 02-12-2001 08:56 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.