Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Sunday December 21, 2014
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Home Registration is free! Visit the NASIOC Store NASIOC Rules Search Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Calendar Archive NASIOC Upgrade Garage Logout
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > General Community

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2013, 10:45 AM   #51
deadstockpomp
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 292520
Join Date: Aug 2011
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: New York
Vehicle:
13 WRX STI limited
WRB

Default

Just spoke to my sales person, she said im going to get a 13 or im 1st in line for the 14. She basically said the order is into subaru just not confirmed yet, i will find out the year in about a month. Shes really cool, i have faith in her getting me the car as fast as possible.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
deadstockpomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 11:00 AM   #52
RexHunter
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 349557
Join Date: Mar 2013
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: West Leb, NH
Vehicle:
2013 WRX STi
DGM

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadstockpomp View Post
Just spoke to my sales person, she said im going to get a 13 or im 1st in line for the 14. She basically said the order is into subaru just not confirmed yet, i will find out the year in about a month. Shes really cool, i have faith in her getting me the car as fast as possible.
Unless they have one coming already, that strikes me as odd. 13 ordering is closed and 14 ordering hasn't opened. Oh well.

Also, for ppl looking, saw this morning it looks like there are 2 unclaimed STis hitting NH this month, pbp hatch and wrb sedan, both base. Lots of wrx's sitting around.
RexHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 11:20 AM   #53
deadstockpomp
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 292520
Join Date: Aug 2011
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: New York
Vehicle:
13 WRX STI limited
WRB

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexHunter View Post

Unless they have one coming already, that strikes me as odd. 13 ordering is closed and 14 ordering hasn't opened. Oh well.

Also, for ppl looking, saw this morning it looks like there are 2 unclaimed STis hitting NH this month, pbp hatch and wrb sedan, both base. Lots of wrx's sitting around.
Theres two people waiting in front of me for 13s, maybe they still have stock in japan they need to get rid of? If anything im first in line at my dealership for a 14 limited, she made it seem like my request is into subaru already and theres no need to worry. Im preparing for a 4-5 month wait like others stated, hopefully no longer.
deadstockpomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 11:39 AM   #54
RexHunter
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 349557
Join Date: Mar 2013
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: West Leb, NH
Vehicle:
2013 WRX STi
DGM

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadstockpomp View Post

Theres two people waiting in front of me for 13s, maybe they still have stock in japan they need to get rid of? If anything im first in line at my dealership for a 14 limited, she made it seem like my request is into subaru already and theres no need to worry. Im preparing for a 4-5 month wait like others stated, hopefully no longer.
4-5 months for a 14 wouldn't be bad. My 13 order is 3 months in, with likely more than a month left :-(
RexHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 12:52 PM   #55
deadstockpomp
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 292520
Join Date: Aug 2011
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: New York
Vehicle:
13 WRX STI limited
WRB

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexHunter View Post

4-5 months for a 14 wouldn't be bad. My 13 order is 3 months in, with likely more than a month left :-(
Lets hope its only 4-5
deadstockpomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 09:51 PM   #56
SAL-23
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 3474
Join Date: Jan 2001
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2013 WRX

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadstockpomp View Post
Just spoke to my sales person, she said im going to get a 13 or im 1st in line for the 14. She basically said the order is into subaru just not confirmed yet, i will find out the year in about a month. Shes really cool, i have faith in her getting me the car as fast as possible.
They are probably just trying to find a dealer allocated car for you and if they can't they'll just put in the order for the 2014 when ordering starts.
SAL-23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 10:38 PM   #57
deadstockpomp
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 292520
Join Date: Aug 2011
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: New York
Vehicle:
13 WRX STI limited
WRB

Default

From today when should i see 14, mid october?
deadstockpomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 05:02 AM   #58
Zell_06
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 94676
Join Date: Aug 2005
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: TN
Default

I've read that some of you are posting that the WRX concept is for the 2015 model. I've recently been emailing a few dealers in the Nashville area, and the ones who have replied to me have confirmed that the concept is for the 2014 MY. Anybody else hear anything similar from their dealerships?

EDIT: I understand that all the information we have is purely speculative, and that nothing will be confirmed until Subaru has a press conference. That being said, does anyone know when that conference is supposed to happen?

Last edited by Zell_06; 05-25-2013 at 05:27 AM.
Zell_06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 10:07 AM   #59
turbogc8
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 26540
Join Date: Oct 2002
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: Bryant, AL
Vehicle:
2001 Turbo GC8 sold
2013 DGM WRX Hatch

Default

^thats news to me. I have only heard the concept was the my15.
turbogc8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 10:45 AM   #60
RexHunter
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 349557
Join Date: Mar 2013
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: West Leb, NH
Vehicle:
2013 WRX STi
DGM

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbogc8 View Post
^thats news to me. I have only heard the concept was the my15.
Same, I have seen absolutely nothing that would even suggest it for '14. Oh, my dealer told me I'd have an 8-12 week order wait... that didn't turn out to be true either :-p
RexHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 10:55 AM   #61
Zell_06
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 94676
Join Date: Aug 2005
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: TN
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexHunter View Post
Same, I have seen absolutely nothing that would even suggest it for '14. Oh, my dealer told me I'd have an 8-12 week order wait... that didn't turn out to be true either :-p
Not saying what dealers say is gospel. Just asking if anybody else has heard something similar. Thanks anyway.

EDIT: And sucks about the wait. I've been hearing about 4-6 month delays recently.

Last edited by Zell_06; 05-25-2013 at 11:15 AM.
Zell_06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 11:23 AM   #62
turbogc8
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 26540
Join Date: Oct 2002
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: Bryant, AL
Vehicle:
2001 Turbo GC8 sold
2013 DGM WRX Hatch

Default

That's for people that have pre ordered a '14. The wait is that long because '14 orders aren't even being processed yet.
turbogc8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 12:19 PM   #63
Ronen91
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 324810
Join Date: Jul 2012
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2013 STi
DGM

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbogc8 View Post
That's for people that have pre ordered a '14. The wait is that long because '14 orders aren't even being processed yet.
IF I may, I don't think you guys will be seeing your '14s until August-October for the first deliveries...

Long wait! I suggest you guys start saving up for accessories or start buying them now!

Good luck everyone!
Ronen91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 12:25 PM   #64
RexHunter
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 349557
Join Date: Mar 2013
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Location: West Leb, NH
Vehicle:
2013 WRX STi
DGM

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronen91 View Post

IF I may, I don't think you guys will be seeing your '14s until August-October for the first deliveries...

Long wait! I suggest you guys start saving up for accessories or start buying them now!

Good luck everyone!
Turbo and I are waiting for 13's :-)
RexHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 12:29 PM   #65
turbogc8
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 26540
Join Date: Oct 2002
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: Bryant, AL
Vehicle:
2001 Turbo GC8 sold
2013 DGM WRX Hatch

Default

So close I can taste it. Lol
turbogc8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 05:21 PM   #66
deadstockpomp
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 292520
Join Date: Aug 2011
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: New York
Vehicle:
13 WRX STI limited
WRB

Default

i dont think im going to survive the wait lol

Last edited by deadstockpomp; 05-25-2013 at 07:22 PM.
deadstockpomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 05:36 PM   #67
schleges
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 354680
Join Date: Apr 2013
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Rochester, NY
Vehicle:
2013 WRX Limited 5Dr
WRB

Default

Starting buying now. People say it makes the wait easier and it gives you time to research parts instead of impulse buy everything. That's what I'm doing at least.
schleges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 07:07 PM   #68
deadstockpomp
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 292520
Join Date: Aug 2011
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: New York
Vehicle:
13 WRX STI limited
WRB

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by schleges View Post
Starting buying now. People say it makes the wait easier and it gives you time to research parts instead of impulse buy everything. That's what I'm doing at least.
i dont plan on modding the car im going to leave it 100% stock for warranty purposes, i may do some cosmetic mods for looks. I ordered a vortex generator and crossbars. as far as engine and suspension 100% stock. Im debating a badge delete. ill be thinking about it for months. and what are you buying for yours if you dont mind me asking?
deadstockpomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 07:21 PM   #69
schleges
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 354680
Join Date: Apr 2013
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Rochester, NY
Vehicle:
2013 WRX Limited 5Dr
WRB

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadstockpomp View Post
i dont plan on modding the car im going to leave it 100% stock for warranty purposes, i may do some cosmetic mods for looks. I ordered a vortex generator and crossbars. as far as engine and suspension 100% stock. Im debating a badge delete. ill be thinking about it for months. and what are you buying for yours if you dont mind me asking?
I'm also planning on leaving it stock for all intensive purposes. I'm coming from a 6 year old Jeep Wrangler 4dr that has had a few issues and looking forward to having a warranty again!!! I've mainly bought a radar detector (I may drive Spirited sometimes and am going to be driving it to Charleston the week after Christmas for my brothers wedding 1,000 miles 1 way), Yakima bars for my kayak, and gauges (Probably Prosport boost, water temp, and oil pressure) with a pillar pod setup. So I've been purchasing fuse taps and little things like that. I order one at a time so I can wait for each.... it take my mind off of the car because i actually have a tracking number for each and can complain in my head that my radar detector has been in AZ for 2 days when it should be almost here by now hahaha!

Also thinking about purchasing Rally Armor flaps, winter tires, and tail light overlays.
schleges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 07:30 PM   #70
deadstockpomp
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 292520
Join Date: Aug 2011
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: New York
Vehicle:
13 WRX STI limited
WRB

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by schleges View Post
I'm also planning on leaving it stock for all intensive purposes. I'm coming from a 6 year old Jeep Wrangler 4dr that has had a few issues and looking forward to having a warranty again!!! I've mainly bought a radar detector (I may drive Spirited sometimes and am going to be driving it to Charleston the week after Christmas for my brothers wedding 1,000 miles 1 way), Yakima bars for my kayak, and gauges (Probably Prosport boost, water temp, and oil pressure) with a pillar pod setup. So I've been purchasing fuse taps and little things like that. I order one at a time so I can wait for each.... it take my mind off of the car because i actually have a tracking number for each and can complain in my head that my radar detector has been in AZ for 2 days when it should be almost here by now hahaha!

Also thinking about purchasing Rally Armor flaps, winter tires, and tail light overlays.
im coming from an evo8, but want to try something different. my attachments are oem i also bought the all weather mats, i was also thinking about an overlay for the fogs and the turn signals along with mudflaps since i had most of this on my old car. I cant wait to finally get that VON thats going to make it seem like the cars closer
deadstockpomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 07:37 PM   #71
schleges
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 354680
Join Date: Apr 2013
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Rochester, NY
Vehicle:
2013 WRX Limited 5Dr
WRB

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadstockpomp View Post
I cant wait to finally get that VON thats going to make it seem like the cars closer
You and me both! I was stalking my dealership's website and saw a car coming in that was exactly mine but with a few less options. I contacted my sales woman and she told me the car is spoken for, but if something changes that it will be mine!!!! other then that... we are going to have to wait until august to receive our VONs, and the hopefully not long after that will be VINs and Vehicles!!!!! Very soon my friend, very soon!
schleges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 07:46 PM   #72
deadstockpomp
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 292520
Join Date: Aug 2011
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: New York
Vehicle:
13 WRX STI limited
WRB

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by schleges View Post
You and me both! I was stalking my dealership's website and saw a car coming in that was exactly mine but with a few less options. I contacted my sales woman and she told me the car is spoken for, but if something changes that it will be mine!!!! other then that... we are going to have to wait until august to receive our VONs, and the hopefully not long after that will be VINs and Vehicles!!!!! Very soon my friend, very soon!
july is when they take the orders right? Is that when we get the VON? The waits 6 months!?! I also stalked my dealers page they have a 13 white sedan coming with nav. Im getting limited WRB im waiting for my pick, and the car is for someone else i believe.
deadstockpomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 07:56 PM   #73
schleges
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 354680
Join Date: Apr 2013
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Rochester, NY
Vehicle:
2013 WRX Limited 5Dr
WRB

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadstockpomp View Post
july is when they take the orders right? Is that when we get the VON?
If we go by the 2013 order thread, those guys weren't allowed to order until August 15th I believe. I've heard people say a bunch of different dates but in reality, Subaru could make us wait until December if they wanted. It's is in their hands!
schleges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 08:02 PM   #74
deadstockpomp
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 292520
Join Date: Aug 2011
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: New York
Vehicle:
13 WRX STI limited
WRB

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by schleges View Post
If we go by the 2013 order thread, those guys weren't allowed to order until August 15th I believe. I've heard people say a bunch of different dates but in reality, Subaru could make us wait until December if they wanted. It's is in their hands!
i just hope im not waiting over 5 months i will pull my hair out. i went carless for this car but i dont need it for work so its not a priority right now. But i need it to fill my toy spot in the garage. Besides i save money hitching rides from friends to hangout anyway
deadstockpomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 12:43 AM   #75
AliMusa
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 353574
Join Date: Apr 2013
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: New Jersey
Vehicle:
2015 WRX
Dark Gray Metallic

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by schleges View Post
Starting buying now. People say it makes the wait easier and it gives you time to research parts instead of impulse buy everything. That's what I'm doing at least.
I'm doing the exact same thing as you. It's wonderful being able to take your time planning everything exactly how you want it and figuring out everything you want and need. The only problem is not knowing if what's out now will be compatible with the 14's, although most likely they will be.
AliMusa is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2014, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.