|06-01-2003, 01:12 PM||#1|
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Ellicott City, MD, USAVehicle:
'09 WRX Prem 5-dr
Questions about the new Legacy
While we have all been praising the new Legacy for what has been revealed, there still remain many questions.
• Does the new Legacy get the Hill-Holder clutch?
• Do wagons get the self-leveling rear suspension?
• Has the towing capacity been increased?
• Has the payload been increased any?
• Is there a full-size spare tire?
• Will there be a dual-range tranny offered?
• Are the above questions better suited to the yet to be released Outback/Lancaster, than to the Legacy?
• Has the interior room been increased? I would assume so, since the wheelbase is .7" longer, and the car is a tad wider.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Questions about my new Legacy Outback||Al_Smokemcrack||Newbies & FAQs||4||07-21-2004 05:43 PM|
|whoa... i take everything back i said about the new legacy||Benjamin Tang||Vancouver Impreza Club Forum -- VIC||21||06-22-2004 12:57 AM|
|What excites you about the new Legacy?||gtguy||News & Rumors||44||02-12-2004 09:47 PM|
|Wondering about the new Legacy 5EAT||fragment||Transmission (AT/MT) & Driveline||5||01-31-2004 01:16 AM|
|Really talking about the New Legacy||NPC||Vancouver Impreza Club Forum -- VIC||7||01-07-2004 06:34 PM|