Sales Manager – Sport Compact, Race and Muscle
Mishimoto Automotive located in Wilmington, Delaware was established in 2003. We design and produce innovative automotive, truck and power sports high end after-market parts. We are a fast-paced and aggressively-growing international company with extraordinary opportunities for personal growth. We are a team of driven professionals who are passionate about everything we do and looking to building onto our talented team.
The Sales Manager – Sport Compact, Race and Muscle is responsible for developing and maintaining deep and wide customer relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction. The Sales Manager must also possess an analytical ability to review sales reports and develop an action plan in conjunction with marketing to increase product sales. The Sales Manager reports directly to the President.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure ongoing customer satisfaction through the development of strong customer relationships
- Compile and analyze monthly customer performance reports
- Coordinate private label initiatives within division
- Identify trends in customer purchasing habits and communicate opportunities to internal teams
- Inform and train customers of newly released products and facilitate and conduct product training seminars with customers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field and 2-4 years of account management, inside sales, B2B sales and/or business development experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in the auto industry is required. Specifically, an extensive knowledge base of the aftermarket auto parts industry, specifically parts and mechanical systems.
- Must possess strong analytical, organizational and attention to detail skills.
- Must be customer focused with a proven ability to build and manage customer relationships.
Mishimoto, the world leader in performance cooling products, is an equal opportunity employer, providing competitive salary and benefits in a team-oriented environment. Please apply with resume and salary requirements to email@example.com